Thread: Slow temp rise post ovulation

Default Slow temp rise post ovulation

My temp hasn't gone up and I'm almost certain I O'd on CD11. Has anyone else had this (see my FF chart in sig)? Ta!

I would say by your temps you haven't O'd yet, although you have other signs pointing to O. You seem to have long cycles and i would think that CD11 would be too early, but you don't know until you have that sustained thermal shift. Keep BDing until you get that thermal shift other wise you will miss the eggy.
    Good luck!

I agree with Danni. Looking at your chart you havent O'ed yet. Your temps are still low and looking at your last chart after O your temps are around 36.5. Just keep bding until you notice a temp rise and it stable for three days. I found opk's great as they pin pointed o day for me no guessing.
    Hope it happens soon!

Hmmmm, there are some good signs but I'm not sure you've O'd yet. The only way you can *really* know is if you go to the GP and get a BT to test for LH and progesterone to see if there is any indication you have O'd. Though they might not do that unless you have signs that you haven't been ovulating. If you look at my chart from last cycle (in my sig) there were all the signs, but when I went back to my clinic it turned out that I hadn't O'd and it had turned into a cyst.

But I'd probaby wait it out, as your other cycles seem quite long, and you might not O until past CD20...

I forgot to mention that this is my first cycle off implanon, and I had the flu for a few days after AF finished .

No, it doesn't look like you've o'd yet and the flu may account for the higher temps at the start. Looks like it might be soon though seeing as u have ewcm today. Good luck!!