Thread: Yet more chart help please!

Default Yet more chart help please!

Evening all. Would love some input re. whether how much use us doing an insemination tomorrow afternoon will be. If you look at my chart you will see that I am CD17 today and had positive OPKs CD 15 and CD 16. I think I probably ovulated this morning (friday). We did an insemination on wed evening (CD15) but the donor had to then go interstate and is not back until lunchtime tomorrow (sat, CD18). Thus a second insemination would, at the earliest, be saturday afternoon. This, I think is greater than 24 hours post when I think I ovulated. I think there is therefore little chance that an insemination tomorrow would help with a BFP for this cycle. At the same time the thought of doing only one insemination in a cycle is a little scary (we usually do 2-3). Part of me thinks we have little to lose by doing it. However, if its not going to add anything then I think its better to not inconvenience the donor and I personally do not really enjoy the inseminations especially the smell of the swimmers! (sorry if TMI). Lastly, would very happy mamage that if it would help a BFP! Any thoughts???? Thanks Girldoc 1b8da8 Ovulation Charts

Sorry, should have included for those who don't know me. My partner is a woman and we are using a known donor in TTC.