Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #130

Is it our BBH...............

i wish mel!!!
    i hope they are too long...
    i am hanging out for them.... nah it will be my Baby CHeeks to try from NZ!

I am spewing as i should have bought another 1/2 dozen BBH fitted at the show.... oh well need to wait for another sale now dont i!

Oh Nik and Maz are going to be so rapt! The total for Nik's Readathon fundraiser is OVER $500... and his original target was $65!! How exciting!!

WOHB: Magicall

Is it over $500 now? That's fantastic!!

suse - must organise a meet up with you, and I want to check out your stash

PP - when I told DH how much I spent (well, how much mel spent for me) at the expo, he said 'oh, is that all'. If I had of known that's how he felt, I would have increased by budget! ggrrrrr Bring on another BBH sale

Nina has diarreah today, eewwww! So she's in sposies. I did have cloth on her this morning, but it was just waaaaay too messy, and I accidentially dropped the pooey nappy on her head while I was trying to clean it.

Sorry Jodi but I had to. Hope it's all cleaned up now!

LOL @ Jodi.. ahh thats funny.... hopefully you should be getting fluffy mail tomorrow!!!
    I'm thinking I should have brought more BB Bamboo as well... (I don't think the hemp likes my boy's tush..)

NO. NO MORE SPENDING. YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT TEMPT ME.

lol jodi! I wish... DH is still a litle sceptical on the whole poo thing.
    And waiting for the Little squirt is hard to convince him even more lol

Can you girsl go to Cheeky Butts! and look at the monk and bear OSFA AI2 package?
    Tell me if you think they will be ok and i might order 6 today
    Last edited by Phteven; July 1st, 2008 at 09:07 AM. Reason: link removed - please read forum guidelines.

EEEWWWWWW Jodi! Poor girl I assume she had a bath or shower.

I got another convert, Mwahahahah! Convinced her that they are not hard at all!

Had my tooth pulled today, fainted in the dentist chair and my tooth did not want to go numb so had 6, yes SIX lots of anaesthetic! now my mouth is huge and still numb.

I got Fluffy Mail i think! Dunno what it is as it is at the post office but I am excited! Been restraining myself from buying more nappies till the bills are all paid off. Promised Vodafone I will make our balance $0. that is a pretty big bill too.

Seems to work for me, I got one at the expo, am putiing through another order with them. I am so getting one of those little diaper keyrings.

lol, yeah, she had a shower, second one for the day.

ali - ouchie! how many teeth did they pull, just the one?

pp - I'll have a look, but I'm still learning about cloth, so not sure if I'll be of any help.

Only 1 tooth. it was infected though so less ouchies than before, but the anaesthetic hasnt worn off yet.

PP - I had a look, they look ok - but I'm still learning too.. I tend to go for the big brands that I hear everyone else talking about on here...
    I think the only one that I have in my collection would be some cushie tushies off ebay.. I got three and I didn't check with everyone here first - and they are ok - they are an all in one with a snap in booster... but not absorbent as I would like, but they do the job..

Hopefully one of the experienced girls can tell you if they suck or not!!!

MElham - what did you put another order in for? BBH???

Thanks girls for checking them out for me :P

They look like they work a little bit like Itti Bittis PP, except they're one sized! I'm a bit intrigued...
    They seem to be bamboo soakers, so I don't think you'll have an issue with absorbency, it's just the fit that I can't help you with, you won't know that til you try one on your bub. Can you just get one to try first? They could be worth a shot...

Have you tried just googling them, or searching them on Nappycino? You might find some more info there.

yeah couldnt find much out about them at all nelle! :P
    i guess i can only be a guinea pig cant i!!!

Got a question actually about the itti bittis..
    Dh was putting them together the other night after I had washed them, and he said that the first snap in insert that you fold in three, seems to have to be folded up at the end as well, so the smaller insert can be snapped in on top of it from the other end?? Does that sound right or did he put them in wrong? I tried to see what he did wrong, and I didn't find anything leaping out at me... but I don't have many snap ins, so don't really know what I'm supposed to be looking for..

Gudism - that is the way the itti bitti works that i have here

Snap the first insert in, then stretch the nappy, and you'll see that it fits. When you're snapping inserts in (and bub isn't wearing it), the elastic is relaxed and so the shell of the nappy looks small...does that makes sense? I put the first one in, stretch the nappy to reveal the other set of snaps, put the top insert in, and then stretch it again to make sure everything's in place.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast