Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #131

only 6 cute tooshies left.......

Hi All -
    Don't think my stash is worth listing either...
    I have been using plastic bags when we are out and about - quite jealous that FJ hardly has to deal with poo when out and about - DS can do up to FIVE poos a day still so life is fun.
    I just bid on a wetbag on ebay - hope it will do the job - it looks okay to me! It is a drawstring - does it matter?
    Our sleep routine seems to really be helping DS - he fell asleep in about 7 minutes last night - woke a few times between 7:15pm and 11:15pm but then slept straight until 4am, went straight back to sleep and slept through until 8am which though it doesn't sound great is a HUGE improvement for us.
    Tonight he was asleep in less than 5 minutes so we'll see how the rest of the night goes!

WOHB: sposie - still debating what to do about night nappies - wish I could get my hands on one of these snoozywuns everyone is talking about - but I imagine they are out of my price range right at the moment.

Make that 1!!

I now have 6 on the way to me...

Oooh, got me some Cute Tooshies!! Bargain basement price, great to try since I've not had them before!!

Sammi - Great job on the shorties, they look very professional, especially the top/band bit.

Nelle - WOW! That's a lot of nappies!! Where do you keep them all?! Do you have a nappy pantry? The nappy vault? I'm only ever so slightly jealous....

Great job Sam, i am impressed!

Kazbah- Where was it that sold moo goo IRL? Was it croyden?

My stash not that good either, i wish!

We were having nappy off time here and Lu layed a big cable on the floor!!!! Lucky it was a timber floor.

ange its a place in lincoln rd in croydon!! i was there last week buying sick bags!!! will try find the name for you!!

PP - is there anything in particular you would like me to bring tomorrow? At the moment I have packed (cos I got them off the line.. lol) a Snoozywun, BumG, motherease, happy heiny, swaddlebees, BB Bamboo, Bubblebubs...haute pocket... umm.. I think thats all I could fit into my backpack.. lol

away for 2 days and you talk the arse of a low flying duck girls!

im still in Mt ELiza be home tomorrow. Glad i bought so many nappies cause Vy is pooping a storm atm.
    Sammi - I plan on leaving here at 9 - 9.30 so beware
    Ive got 2 more pairs of shorties for Mateauz, red ones and one with a bee on it - very cute

ok better go and pack so we can leave early...I hope you Brissy girlsw have a fab get together tomorrow..have fun talking nappies

Jols i was wandering aimlessly around croyden today hoping to get lucky!!!! no luck

All I have is a motherese, bubblebubs, BBH bamboo, peapods, and cheekybutts oh and a sandman, but AI think Mel listed all those so I will just bring me a Cooper and whatever is on his butt at the time.

Hey mazzy! those red Flongies are ready for you if you still want them

have fun with sam tomorrow maz!!!

ange its in the group of shops that has the christmas shop, right up near dorset rd!!

Maz WTF! Oh well guess I won't have time for a last minute tidy up so you'll just have to trip over the mess like I do ROFL

Nelle I can't promise but I can have a look and see if I can fix them for you.

Ange at Lu laying a cable! Just you wait till she's walking and drops nuggets in various spots about the house. Damn they can move fast with no nappy on!

FJ I have some boy NB bubblebubs that have never been worn if you want to do a swapsie. Not sure if they are your thing though. I can't recall you mentioning if you've had bubblebubs before.

Have fun Queensland girls

Ange, it's just around the corner from me, walking distance I can post some to you, or better yet you can pop around for a coffee when you come to buy it

Can't keep up today girls, you talk too much Happy nappying to everyone though! I'm going to bed.

WOHB: sposie, from mum's. One day we'll get her a stash!

well I have just counted my stash...

• 21 magic alls ranging from sm to lge
    • 7 Fleece covers made by me
    • 2 bubble bubs
    • 2 Swaddlebees
    • 2 Baby Behind Bamboo
    • 1 cheekybutts cover
    • 4 home made fitted
    • 1 sandman
    • 3 happy heiney
    • 3 Haute Pockets
    • 6 BumG
    • 5 Cushie Tushies Couture
    • 3 Cushie Tushies Basix
    • 6 Bamboo Cute tooshies
    • 8 Ittie Bitti
    • 5 Berry Plush
    • 1 Blue berry
    • 7 Huggalugs
    • 2 longies (and 2 being made)
    • 2 soakers
    • 30+ bamboo trifolds (home made)

wow putting it that way i do have plenty

EIGHTY SEVEN POSTS IN A DAY?!!!
    You have got to be joking me!!

Ange you naughty girl, what were you doing in Croydon without telling me or Sez? Next time...:P

Maz and Sam, have a grouse time seeing each other tomorrow! Maz I'm having such a giggle at talking the arse off a low flying duck!

Mab, where do I keep them all? Mostly in piles of washing, either waiting to be washed, or waiting to be sorted. :P

I've just come back from a lingerie party, good fun.

Fluffy mail arrived yesterday And it was a huge pack too!! Some more BBH fitted (yes, I love my BBH) and a couple of IB. Nina was so cute when we were going through them, she picked up the bbh and said 'nina's', then picked up the ib's and said 'memmy' - which is how she says Emily. Then she wanted it on.
    Mel, love the colours you chose for me. Thank you.

WOW, some of you girls have a great stash there! I've only got 3 brands (so far), BBH bamboo fitted & magicalls, IB d'lish & Mandy Mac on it's way.
    Tried the d'lish on Emily yesterday and it's a great fit, as is the magicall. I prefer the magicall for outings though, so I'm hoping to get more d'lish for her. Just gotta talk dh around. He thinks we have enough nappies He obviously hasn't read what some of you girls have got! I've only got about 35 nappies, but that seems to be ok at the moment. Especially as Nina has heaps of nappy-free time, or is starting to wear undies now.

Brissy girls - have fun today!
    maz & sammi - enjoy your catch up.

nelle - how was the lingerie party, you buy anything? I haven't been to a lingerie party for ages.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast