Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #131

Default Cloth Nappies #131

This thread is for you to share your experiences with different cloth nappies.

Your moderating/admin team for this forum are:

Christy
    ~Raven~
    Tanya

You can find their email addresses here.

For basic cloth nappy information, please checkout the Cloth Nappy Information sticky.

Your old thread can be found here

If you wish to subscribe only without posting you may do so via the Thread Tools at the top of the page.
    Last edited by ~Raven~; July 4th, 2008 at 10:21 PM.

Welcome back Gigi

welcome back GIGI!! we all missed your fab posts!!!

MANDY MACS i love and actually stuff with some microfibre along witht eh boosters, they last longer!

Gee, is it new thread time already....

I am SOOOO darned tired - his lordship was down at midnight, up at 2:30, 5:15 and 7:30, and is now sitting on my lap chewing my finger ferociously. *scratches chin* I wonder what it could be that's bothering him...

There was going to be a point to this post if only I could remember what it was. Nuh...

WOHB: still the Whizz Kidz - should go change him now that he's finished the morning boob - slack mummy

Hi girls!
    Good morning.... well i will be an aunty in 1/2 hr... yay!

I have no fluffy mail this morning (parcels are delivered about 730am here)...

Hoo humm so
    WOHB - still sposies as i have no MCN's to put on... have boosters... could tape them lol

Btw - looking at the mandymac website (you all have me intrigued now).
    What is the difference between lined and unlined (does that mean one just has a PUL cover built in?)
    Last edited by ~Raven~; July 2nd, 2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: double post.

Welcome back Gigi Missed you heaps!

I've got the lazies. My laundry is overflowing, including the nappy bucket I need a magical washing fairy to come in and do it all for me. I best pull finger or I'll run out of nappies with all of this rain

Got Maz and the crew calling in tomorrow and I don't want her to think I'm totally feral. She knows I'm a slack tart though so I best find the balance between slack and feral!

I've nearly finished the alpaca shorties. Were supposed to be longies but I don't have enough wool and the buggers at the alpaca farm have sold out of that colour when I went back to get more. Rude that is! Will post a pic on my blog when I'm done
    Last edited by ~Raven~; July 2nd, 2008 at 09:08 AM.

ali - which ones are you bidding on, they're ending soon and I don't want to outbid you, but I want to grab one myself.

gigi - welcome back. I hope everything went well during yours & bilby's stay.

suse - I hope because he was awake all night, he won't be sleeping all day, and I won't get to play with him I think he was only about 9 weeks old when I met you guys.

raven - oh I know that feeling! That was my laundry the other day. I did so much washing that it filled up the one outside (which is quite big) and the line in the patio (which is quite big as well). Had to stop washing as I had nowhere to put it all. Now I have to put it all away

Morning all :-)

Welcome back Gigi - great to see you back here!!!!!

Those Mandy Macs are tempting on ebay aren't they!!!! shocking shocking...

Thanks for all that replied re: the smelly bucket... stupid mummy.. should have been washing it out more often..

Wow girls you move fast in here....lol.

At the moment I just spray my bucket out with a mix of Eucalyptus Oil and water. Works ok so far but it's only been in action 3 months!

We had troubles with disposable liners bunching too, I wonder.....if used over a micro liner would that help them grip a little? Or just defeat the purpose of a disposable liner? If you use boosters at all you could try wrapping the liner around the booster maybe, like wings??

WOHB: Home made wee weeka and Bummis PUL wrap

bec - that's how I'm cleaning my bucket as well. But like you, have only been using MCN's for a couple of months, so who knows if it will keep doing the trick in the future. But we get heaps of sun up here, so that part isn't a problem.

i do what janie does and rinse with pinoclean!

PP the mandymacs either have a polyester liner or none at all, depends if you prefer natural fibres agains tbubs bum or happy with the staydry liner, i have the lined ones!

Jodi - fluffy mail today mate?!!?!?!?!!?!?
    (I've got two waiting for me at Craig's work.. woohoo!!! One is quite heavy he said.. hmmm.. that could be ANYTHING... LMFAO)

mel, our postie is lazy, he doesn't come till around 4/5pm!! During summer it's even later So I have to wait allllllllllll day

I have just placed some last minute bids on Mandy MAcs.

Which ones Mel? There are a few ending soon, and I want to bid on one.
    ETA: I can see which one, as the price has changed.

GiGi! Welcome back!

I bid on 3 of them got one for $14.50

ooh mel... you'll definitely need to have another baby... LOL

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast