Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #131

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Ange you naughty girl, what were you doing in Croydon without telling me or Sez? Next time...:P
    or me!!!

I go to Croyden every Wednesday to visit my Granny. I better meet up with you gals to return a few things! How about next Wed?

I thought you went to Healesville every Wednesday? Do you do both? (sorry Jols, not sure why I connected Croydon with Kilsyth and not M'bark...you wouldn't know I grew up here would you! )

Yep Jodi, I got a bra that's super comfy and it looks grouse - Rans and I are trying to get out for dinner fairly regularly, since he's working so much overtime, and Si's sleeping through, so I thought some nice ones for nights could be good...feel a bit more spesh than going out in the bras I've been wearing pretty much full time since early '06

Argh, Riv's learned to climb on the couch, better stop him throwing remotes everywhere...!

I am trying to do some hyenaing, I missed out on the seconds at cute tooshies

If I find any bargains I will post them.

IB D'lish seconds - $21.50 is that good?
    Last edited by alioops; July 3rd, 2008 at 01:00 PM.

Hey all you lovely brissy girls.........I couldnt make it this morning Cooper woke up vommitting at about 3 this morning we had no sleep and managed to get a docs appoint for 9.45 he has tonsalitis and an ear infection, I hope you all had a wonderful time and hope anotherone gets organised soon that I can go too.

OH mel!
    I hope cooper is ok
    Poor little tyke!
    We all missed you today...

Alioops - if you enter a code you will get a discount. PM me for it
    So makes the seconds about $18.30 and that is good!
    Last edited by ~Raven~; July 3rd, 2008 at 01:21 PM.

yay finally some fluffy mail! A cow print Iish fly(B4B) & a purple bbb (swap)

I know we love to share but please keep discount codes to pm's. I remember last year that a store declined discount codes after they were posted on a forum (not this one though).

Maz is one the way home now Oh well bet she is hanging to sleep in her own bed!

oh Sam it must have been wonderful having her over.

We had a meet up here today & it was great, I didn't have my kids LOL so I got to play with everyone elses...

WOHB: sposie... I didn't pack her day care bag & DH decided to send sposies today (WHY?????)

It was great to see everyone at Christy's today Jambin fell asleep in the car on the way home and transferred to his cot, so I'm enjoying some rare internet time without him climbing all over my lap and pulling the mouse usb out of the 'puter.

WOHB: Green Kids pocket - I think it's stuffed with the GK insert but I'm not 100% sure

alioops - Maz got some D'lish seconds & loves them, says she cant even tell they're seconds so it sounds like a good deal.

Nelle - LMAO about keeping the nappies in washing piles!

Hi guys.. finally got home safe and sound from Christy's!!! Thanks so much for having us there today Christy, it was lovely to meet everyone!!!

Aricyn must of had too much fun cos he has got a temp now, is all shivery and I am currently rocking him in my arms, typing one handed while he watches play school... I know.. how talented am I!! lol

WOHB: Happy Heiny cow print... just to impress the doctors when we go!!!!

Healsville then croyden! My Wednesday ritual.

I normally work Wednesdays, but I'm not next week! Happy to have you guys over here!

Sounds good, morning suit?

Has anyone started their tax return yet? i am planning to start mine ASAP.I need nappy money!

alioops - I got a d'lish seconds as well, and can't tell. It looks great.

mel - how is he now, did you take him to the dr?

With the itti bitti discount, do you have to spend $50 before tax to redeem it? I tried with $52 incl GST, and it kept saying I had to spend over $50??

PP...have you heard how long our BBH order will take, I am getting desperate for night nappies

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast