Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #131

Jodi - his temp at the docs was 40.3, and they gave him a shot of panadol (which I could have done myself really) Said nothing was wrong with him, his ears and throat were fine, just a high temp and if it gets worse, take him to the hospital. I'm like.. thanks for nothin!!!!!

Did you get your fluffy mail today? I'm getting worried about your parcel!!!

ETA - sorry just went back and read the thread - my bad - its good that you got your fluffy mail

Last edited by Arimeh; July 3rd, 2008 at 05:31 PM.

Jodi I'm yet to try it but maybe there is a minimum you need to spend before postage.

Melham
    Sorry hun i wish i could tell you how long the BBH will be.
    I have sent an email to Lea today to find out if there was any more news (she couldnt make it this mornign to to the meet either as nixon wasnt well)

Lea said she was hoping yesterday or today to get the fluffy mail.. but no news yet

I will let you know when i find out (i have the other girls asking too but i feel bad hassling Lea all the time! )

No worries PP.

Quote Originally Posted by FionaJill View Post
    yay finally some fluffy mail! A cow print Iish fly(B4B) & a purple bbb (swap)
    dang to you woman! I was going to bid on that moo moo mcnappy until I saw who the bidder was! Ive got the baby legs to match for ya later

Sammi - thank you for a lovely visit. I hate leaving your place cause it always feels likehome

Got home and the first thing I did was put aload of nappies on...ahhhhh its a bit like finding your bum's grove in the ocuch isnt it

Alli - the seconds from IB are fantastic...I honeslty cant find a fault with them

OH OH before I forget...MIL said she'll give knitting a pair of longies a crack...WWOOOO HOOOO cause im freaken addicted now and in a very overtired silly mood!!!!!!!

as for the nappy list - I am not going to put it up...im to ashamed to say I have way to many

WOMB - BBH bamboo with his mama's cover on
    WOVB - BBH bamboo with cheecky monkey cover

MAZ:
    The nappies you fixed up for me arrived this morning - THANKS so much for doing that for me! I can't wait till I have another bubba to try the boobie wipe with as well. DH had NO idea - he doesn't understand such things!! *grin*

Not much else to report... having a bit of trouble keeping up with all of you and since I'm not currently adding to my stash I guess I don't have much to contribute!

WOHB: sposie for bed

Have to say very impressed with my Happy Heiny nappy - had it on DS from 3.30 to 8.30 (couldn't change cos he was sleeping - looks like he slept off the fever yay!) and NO LEAKS.... fan-bl00dy-tastic...
    very impressed... was very full when I took the inserts out... but NO LEAKS... woohoo!!!!

WOHB: BumG pocket

Mel, I love my HH's. They are fantastic.

maz- this booby thing has me intriged... I leak all the time everywhere!!!!! When is realise date?

PP and Gudism - yeah we are now 1 of 2 families using cloth! We take in a swaddlebees laundry bag which saves lugging a nappy bucket around. CC rinse under the tap and put in the bag - they do have a roll of flushable liners if they want to use them. We don't label as they go in a box with Ari's name on it

as for wetbags when out we don't use them very often - although I have two. I have a little wetbag part in my Juju Be nappy bag which rocks but just fold them onto themselves and they are fine to go. I use our wetbags more when we go to the pool :-)

As for nappy buckets I am the laziest. I leave mine open in the laundry sink and hoijck them from the hallway baby gate and hope for the best :-) we also have a poopy bucket which lives on the floor with a secured lid which obviously is for the ones I can't throw across the room :-) Oh and then there is the awesome job our dog does at cleaning up any impressive nappies we happen to leave on the change table while little miss escapes. eewwwww

after you all listing your stash I have decided I need to do more nappy shopping :-)

After culling our stash recently we have
    2 sugar peas fitted
    2 Wild child reg
    1 wild child maxi
    1 GNST
    1 Happy Hempy night nappy
    1 dreamease
    2 nap naps
    2 Maz covers
    1 Stac wool cover
    1 sugarpeas wool AIO/cover
    3 Berry plush AIO/cover
    5 bumwear pockets
    1 bum G
    2 hautes
    2 Happy Heiny pockets
    1 Nappyliocous one size AIO
    2 Cuddlesin cloth one size AIO
    2 bublebubs - 1 pink shaggy cupcake as featured on our site :-)
    5 Baby Kanga
    2 Swaddlebees AIO large
    1 itti AIO
    1 itti boo
    hmmm I think that's it

Sarah - I used my new wet bag for the first time today - I like the idea of a laundry bag for day care though.... much better than lugging a bucket around there!!!!! Where do you get the laundry bags from? (*cough* of course I will be just LOOKING.. not buying.. )

hehehe sure gudi, sure HH rock,they really do. What did y ou have it stuffed with?

Sarah - nice stash. I don't think I'd have the discipline to sell more than I'd keep!

WoHB - he's still asleep, snoozywun . Can't decide between a giraffe GK or moocow HH for daycare.

Gudism - i Arciyn better this morning?

Well i am excited as i get to have a complete cloth nappy day!!! woohooo - with my fluffy mail yesterday i have enough for al day and tomorrow.... cmon more fluffy mail!

Saram - thanks for the CC advice.. i guess i will need another bucket or wetbag for when DD is in CC... i hope they do cloths.. i will have to ask as i really dont want to buy any more sposies.

Cherie- loved those baby legs yesterday! lol.... please dont get me on another shopping binge lol

When i showed DH the babycheeksBoutique nappies last night.. he is like.. "are these the ones you have been waiting for from the nappy party" and i was like.... "mmm no these are different one..."
    INSERT SILENCE HERE hahahahahaha... when he put 2 and 2 together that i had bought more than the 6 i said i would... welll he was a little confused lol. I told him i would just work a little more hahahah! plus soon the baby bonus will pay the nappies off

Christy - thanks for yesterday! it was a good day. i am more than happy to have the next meet here at my place! whenever it suits everyone else. BTW - no leaks on the way home.. very excited my home made boosters worked!

WOHB - Green Magicall

Kaz - yeah alright, I've ordered one.. but.. ITS NOT A NAPPY... lmao..

PP - no he's not better this morning, but i'm at work.. got mummy guilts!!!!

WOHB: Probably Bum G unless grandma has changed it..

Gudism - dont get the mummy guilts It will happen a lot more over the next 18 years!!!! lol
    Sound like you did a great job last night taking care of him and grandma will be fine today!

p.s are you working hard??? lol

**** - I just did a nappy count - 90 plus covers

IB's - 10
    Magicals - 17
    BP's - 12
    SB's - 6
    CBG - 2
    VB - 4
    BBHB - 11
    Catnaps - 5
    HB - 2
    WC - 3
    PP - 2
    other assorted - 20
    Fleecie covers - 13
    PUL covers - 8
    Flongies - 4
    Wool longies and shroties - 10

I will never let jed see this list

Hi Girls

hope you don't mind a newbie joining in on your thread

Mum to 2 currently and one on the way.... used cloth with my first 9yrs ago then got lazy with my 2nd.... giving it another go this time round (save money and won't make me feel guilty)

15 weeks to go and i am slowly getting there (i mean SLOW)
    I have been sewing flanny flats and have 2 AI2/AIO

I have been lurking these nappy threads but too shy to say anything.

I just got nappy mail so am excited....hubby thinks i am NUTS but hey i gotta get excited about something right???

Welcome you found us katones! lol
    I got fluffy mail yesterday and DH thought i was crazy when i was excited about stuffing the pockets at the dinner table (i am sure the thrill will fade haha!)

WOHB - Sposie (with broken sticky tags) and BB Orange PUL

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast