Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cloth Nappies #131

I'm not a fan of magicalls, in fact, I gave all mine away. LOL I gave them to my friend Nickel who posts on here every once in a GREAT while and a young mum from church who I saw with terry flats & no covers on her newborn.

Apparently that 5 month old uses the potty all the time now OMG hows that for EC???

hi all... no fluffy mail here today... boohoo... And its raining so my nappies can't dry in the sun..arghh!!!

WOHB: Blue Snoozywun with BB wool cover that REALLY needs a wash..

I got fluffy mail today
    I got a black berry plush with Im a star on the back in small (Hey Kazbah Pip and my bub can be twinnies ROFL!) and some spray lanolin.

And Kazbah LOL at the snot! Pip was just branding his mark on you so no other kiddies latch on at pick up time

I seem to have missed out on the itti seconds I can't find them on the site now so they must be all gonies.

Whose longies are you looking at Maz?

Speaking of longies I've been knitting up the wool I dyed with the NC girls again. Can't remember if I posted about the cat demolishing them a couple of weeks ago This time I decided to make them a size bigger and the colour pattern it totally different. Weird!

ETA Wow at all the posts while I was tyipng this. Too interested in Big Bro

What did you win Mel?

*I konw what mel won...I know what Mel won but I cant say* WOOO HOO mel...

im looking at the longies at Ewe booty...their purple and dip dyed....$46 including postage...hmm bugger it their mine!!!!!

Willow - im glad your bPads are doing the job they were intended for...i should have called them nipple pillows shouldnt I?...might still do that in honour of you

Not sur eon the blueberries Ashlea...i cant get use to your new user name either...gosh woman!!!!! pmsl

nelle - hmmm I was going to buy some wool and ask Mel nicely if she can knit another pair for Vy.....*Maz doing big suck job VERY soon* I am SO addicted to them its not funny anymore.

Kaz - my magicals work well now that I have made my own boosters. I really didnt like them much before hand due to skin irratations with Vy (sp shiat). Hemp and micro dont work well here but im starting to steer more towards IB's now

5 month old using the potty...**** christy..that is amazing but I suppose I can sort of tell when mateauz is ready to poo..not wee though..bugger that

Mel - omg how much rain do you want to have up there lately?????? looks like the nappies will have to go under the heater vent then

Sammi - OH NO!!!!! IB seconds all gone!!!!! bugger hehehehe sorry. Oh I was looking at some wool to put on the shorties...but I couldnt find anything I liked...might go and have a sticky around

have been to the toy sale and controlled myself...kmart was dead and I got 2 things cheaper again because they were the last ones and the boxes were damaged..heheheh saved $15 (oh another nappy there) Sammi - you are SO going to hate what I have got Mason for his birthday hahahahhahah

ETA - I just bought the Ewe Booti longies - slap my sidewards!
    Last edited by maz; July 4th, 2008 at 09:42 PM.

aww sorry had to change again because im sick of people trying to find me on here. namely friends and possibly i-l's too lazy to call and ask how my life is so they spy instead. wtf.

they just think your gorgeous like the rest of us hon

Maz, i just bought the Night Sky ones LOL

Fiona - mine are going to look exactly the same pmsl ah great minds think alike

I just can't bring myself to buy anything girly for Isla now, I figure its best to get things I can put on a boy later. I was thinking of getting the set of longies & beany (lge) thats rainforest green colours for Isla but can't really afford more.

eta- Bloody Isla did a massive wee (or I didn't put her nappy on right) & she leaked, So now I smell like wee & she does. So Now we both need new PJ's!

New thread time HERE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789