Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

Don't worry Maz - it will be much loved and I can promise you it will be pooed on with much enthusiasm!! lol

Hi Jodie! Welcome...lots of reasons offered here to justify more nappies...not many of them good reasons, but reasons none the les lol

charlotte has the large mesh laundry bag over her head at the moment, it almost goes to the floor and is running around the house in it singing and trying to pick her nose....lol TRIPPA!!!

Just got some beautiful PUL from nappies covered....purdy! But no fluffy mail here today... hopefully tomorrow and then should get more on thursday lol good week!

Anna.....are you hiding from us?? lol

WOHB: Lime d'lish

PS Still quite a bit left at GD if anyone missed out...

Ok, I made Harmony a promise....

If I miss a certain purple minkee with a unicorn on it, I'm getting her a custom made purple one with lilac butterflies......
    Every little girl should have at least one......

Hi all!!

Been MIA from the puter for a while - life got to busy (and I really shouldn't be here now, got things too do.)

However, I'm feeling the need...

someone enable me! Please!!!!

I havent got a text from Anna yet so I assume the poor thing is just busy with 2 extremeley energetic little boys and trying to distract herself (but wouldn't it be lovely to add an ETA as soon as I finish this post )

Maz, I agree - it really isn't fair, those nappies are hard enough to come by let alone stopping someone from buying to actually use it.

PB - I like our WC. We have 1 night one, 1 fitted, and one daydreamer AIO. Now if only I could hyena a bling I would be a very happy mummy

For those who have been telling me off for doing housework and other things that must be done - I went to the GP today, and I have the paperwork for a temporary disabled parking permit!!! So on Thursday (payday) it will be lodged. Please they approve it!!

Will ring DCO tomorrow during Em's nap (I want to be able to concentrate and I have been driving around a bit today, so I need to make sure I can sit with a pen and paper and get all the important info I need)

GogoMel not violent BAhahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!! Even the threat of you flying up here to tell me off for not sitting on my behind is scary enough!!!

Mel is having a sale... need I say more?????

*off to visit Mel's shop* *whistles*

Maz - got the b pads today, too cool, thanks babe

Got my IBs too!! But had to go to the post office to collect them, must have missed the parcel lady at preschool drop off. Some idiot almost reversed her stoopid car over my DD in the car park which kinda took the fluff outta fluffy mail (mummy had to yell a bit ) till I got home and saw aaall the colours of the rainbow! LOL.

Saram - hearing you on the cloth while sleeping thing. I'm actually starting to suspect its bothering DS during his day nap too, so am going to try him in a sposie tomorrow He has also soaked through 2 d'lish in the last two days which is really not like him. Probably a bit too long between changes but still, they were drenched
    Last edited by Willow; March 16th, 2009 at 04:01 PM.

Oooooh, I only just discovered IB.... love them so much....Kane is wearing the dark purple one till it fits Harmony....

Jodie - DS has pretty much every colour now but pink and white!

Girls can you tell me who GD is so I can check it out? I'm not quite up on all the abbreviations yet.

Maz- I can understand your frustration, when it is a deliberate thing its rough on the hard working WAHMs

Aus Post update- they rang to ask me if I got may package yet..I said no so they asked me to confirm my address and said it seems like it is somehow linked to the ATO...what the!? I don't think anyone at the tax office will be into my nappies!

has anyone used mini lalas? They look like they have some super nice patterns, their next stocking isnt for a little while. I hope I get one tho!

GD is gossamer dreams - a group of WAHM's that usually do a themed stocking on the 15th of every month

thats all!!!!

WOHB - twinkle lily spring paisley desinap (there's another one for you pink butterfly!)

Oooh, did you get it hon????

I missed mine.... went to brush my teeth to say hello to Ad after work after I sat at the comp alllll day...

But now I get a custom made!!!!!

Everyone - I was only joking when I said to sell Maz-a-licious Pot Of Gold covers on the black market!!
    Maz - I can't believe people would actually do that tho. I think that's just so greedy and sad, to make something like a WAHM-made MCN a "collectors item" and re-sell it without using it, for a profit. It goes against everything MCN is about, particularly WAHM-made ones. It's not just gorgeous fluff, it's hundreds less sposies in landfill and plenty of little bottoms without nasty rashes or chemically treated stuff wrapped around them. It's hard enough convincing some mainstream folks that cloth is a cheaper, better option. But when people go and get greedy like that, well, it makes me have a little rant like I just did. Apologies, but it annoys me. And it takes advantage of us addicts, and that's just not noice!
    OK, off my little soap box now. It's empty and needs to go out for recycling...

WOHB: WC NN, maz-a-licious Taxi cover

Maz mail
    Fanks love. Sooo pretty

Fluffy mail! I got an elephant, a Mr Messy and a bicycle cover! Pity it was due to storm tonight (it did) so I couldn't put a load of washing on. But I definitely will first thing tomorrow, the good thing about covers is that they dry fast so I'll be able to start wearing them straight away.

I also got my first two mama pads which I don't actually need yet and I'm not even sure I'm brave enough to use but I really want to try them.

ETA I've just noticed I said I'll be wearing my covers straight away! I mean DS will. I don't think I could put one of those on my butt except maybe as a bandaid.
    Last edited by Eugenia; March 16th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.

Well after all the talking I figured I better check out these auriels - wow they are a pretty spesh nappy. I am guessing from all the hype that they are pretty rare - what is a reasonable price to buy them for? I read on the CK blog that she will be doing a "first time customer" stocking again - what does this mean? The bigger qu is, will Ari's TT continue to be on hold until May?????

willow - yes alas it seems miss A will only wear a night nappy when the wind is blowing in the right direction, the moon is at the correct position in the sky and if I hold my face the right way :-) Mind you she slept for 3hrs today in a abbygro that should have already been wet as I didn't get a chance to change her before she conked out. Go figure. Can't wait to try out someones new NN when they become available.... Hoping these will help change Ari's mind about NN

I WANT MAZ MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hopefully get some fluff tomorrow. I hope so! I got my ollie rose order today. Soooo loverrrrly. Got Ash another taggy giraffe (the sock monkey one) and my little neice to be a pair of shoes and the number giraffe. I love them so much!

WOHB: Zada NN... trying again... fingers crossed!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast