Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

Default Cloth Nappies # 166

This thread is for you to share your experiences with different cloth nappies.

Your moderating/admin team for this forum are:

Christy
    ~Raven~
    Tanya
    suse

You can find their email addresses here.

New to this section? Please read our Cloth Nappy Forum Guidelines HERE

For basic cloth nappy information, please checkout the Help for New Users sticky.

Your old thread can be found HERE

If you wish to subscribe only without posting you may do so via the Thread Tools at the top of the page.

first!

WOHB - sugrapeas fitted/blueberry wrap

just showed my mum the Twinkle Lily's that i ordered last night - she loves them - said it will be great when she's looking after bub to just be able to say to dad "get the one with X on it" lol

wogb- a rash

gawd maz!!! someone wants those longies!!!!!

omg!!! jack fits in the LARGE IB!!!!! where has my bubba gone???

please please please don't let anyone outbid me!!!!

WOJB ~ purple IB

BG - thats great she's all for MCNing! I cant wait to show my MIL all the nappies, atleast I know she'll clue in on how to nappy the new bub so I have someone else able to do it if need be. Just not sure DH will go for prefolds+covers.......I can hardly work snappi's as it is

Are you talking about the longies on b4b Kat? I saw the polar bear ones, so cute but think longies would be pointless up here and OMG they are exxy even on there! Have seen a pair of shorties somewhere though, just trying to decide if I want to buy them for new bub.

OMG KAT i wont go any higher then that. Looks like ive got a fight on my hands for the blue auriel though...

Anna - I might have a pair or 2 of shorties I can pass you way hon...I'll have a sticky for you

Ive just realised that we dont use our BBH bamboo's anymore time t go back to basic's for a while
    Does anyone else do that? Have nappies they dont use for a while then go back and use the again and forget others?

WOMB - Mirabai night nappy and running stripes minkee cover
    WOVB - white bubble bubs

Maz I do that all the time, well I used too before I started working more and have to make it easy for the carers. We use BumG for day care and there are less and less BBB... I have 8 covers though and only 6 fitted nappies... LMAO!

geez you gals can talk! And shop... holy cow! My internet connection is soooo freakin slow for some reason and by the time the page loaded up I'd taught myself to crochet and I'm already halfway thru a beanie for DS!

Maz, I wish I had that problem! I just don't have enough MCN to be able to forget about any for a while. If Krudd's money comes my way I might be able to do something about that, but I'm torn between saving my pennies for a sunny day (in Nice, no less) and getting you to make me a custom French or Lebanese flag cover! Or something like the French '98 world cup soccer jersey... then DP would maybe stop harping on about how much time I apparently waste washing nappies! Duh! That takes like a minute and a half! It's the shopping for them that's time consuming... but so addictive!

Gigi - did you get the potette? It's great, but I thought I saw one that could be used as a seat insert too...
    Um, nappy stuff here, well, I still wanna trade my BumGs for something else. Liking the Swaddlebees I got last week, but Medium wont fit Monsta Bebe for long and I couldn't find large in anything sidesnapping that wasn't girly... *sigh* where does my time go? How do you mamas do it?

WOHB: bubblebubs GNST, red tots bots fleece

I had a long hiatus from BBB too for a while there Maz, they are getting a big work out now though with mega-wetting issues! I love them for the fact that, coupled with any of your covers, they are virtually leak proof!!

Anna - CK lottery you say.... *scurries off to look*

WOPB: Cow print HH.

So excited... stiches & craft tomorrow!!

How much are the auriels to buy new? Saw that one on b4b Maz but then saw it was you bidding so left it alone! LOL. Its noice though, I'd love that for DS. It is side snapping but it's so purdy I'd be willing to give it a go!

So I ended up with a yellow medium IB instead of a red, ah well, doesn't matter. But then I saw there are quite a few on b4b too

I also don't have enough nappies to really forget about any. Although most of my fitteds get forgotten about cause I'm just too lazy for them! Not when the new bub comes along though, I'll need every nappy I've got!

Was looking at my BBH fitteds the other day and can't for the life of me work out how to snap them down small enough, will have to suss that out later.

QM/Anna:
    I was looking at that lottery thingo today but don't really get how it works are they really THAT hard to nab?

rhyb Guest

There's a mazalicious cover on b4b. Pity DS' bum is like his mum's waaaaay too big for a smal
    Glad I didnt bid on that CK cz I would of gone stupid only for it to not work on my skinny boy. Im thinking Itti Bitti's so theyre easy for everyone as my grandparents have trouble with fitteds and covers.

I got me some Baa Bum longies for $25

Kat I always email the seller and tell them about B4B. I had Ashtons photos done the other day too. I had him in a WC embroidered Daydreamer. My pheonix one. It's a gorgeous orange and I had a top that was white and blue stripes with the same orange

Kate I love the minky magicalls There is a store on ozebaby that has a discount and freebies with purchases on baby beehinds over $100. I also like Wild Child and I think the AIO are on sale still

Willow Auriels are usually $40 new I am pretty sure. Seeing all these munch crunch ones go on B4B for sooo much I am so happy that I got the blue one for $20 and the matching top and flongies for $30! Seems like an investment LOL

Ali hugs hun. I hope your day went better. I love Dr Phil. Too bad I am never home anymore. I thought the Dr show had taken over??

As for you girls in rain and trackpants, thanks for taking our coldness away... it's been hot here! And silly me took Ash out for the day in the ergo of all carriers so he was hot and I was hot and bothered. Can't wait to get the Kozy I am borrowing!!

nappy news... well im annoyed that my sister changed her mind about cloth... AFTER I bid on some for her on B4B...
    I have a big fluff package coming from WC... 4 blings, 2 AIO and a NN ... And I went shopping at Ollie Rose... I love their taggy stuff, Ashtons most chewed toy is his giraffe!

WOHB - WC fitted and BBH cover, about to become his Mirabai NN and longies...

rhyb Guest

Beatrix/ Alioops has Cushie tushies stopped making the giraffe couture print?

Rhyb I am pretty sure I saw the giraffe ones at Mels store... could be wrong though. Been hunting a lot lately lol

maz - i change my mind about my nappies allllll the time !!!

AnnaT- its flippin hot all day here in summer . but in winter it ices up , but i have had a pair of shorties that gabs has been wearing all winter (they were longies on her then ) and now all summer ...

now i need longies for those snuggly winter nights ... not sure if i want longies or flongies ...

i think i want both ...

kat i hope my fluff comes tomorrow ... i soo need a pick me up !!

missymoo - have tried to PM you to say thanks about the boob warmers ! , my desktop isssss sooooo slow atm ..

but im going to eat cookies and cream ice cream in bed now ( weight watcher 1.5 points !! guilt free )

morning ladies

Yep AnnaT the longies on B4B..the polarbear ones i am NOT going any higher...
    Maz you definatly have a fight on your hands for the BLUE auriel...
    well i think i have decided on what to put Jack in for piccies..BUT you just never know me..i may change my mind at the last minute...

WOJB ~ Jade IB

Thanks so much for all of your suggestions ladies. I will have a look into them all this afternoon when I have some spare time... my Mum is here to help me look after the twinnies today yay I love the days with an extra set of hands so I should have plenty of nappy shopping time later.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast