Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

Oh Gi honey... babe I think you are truely a wonderful mama so please dont doubt your ability EVER!!!!

Would a blanket of a few layers of muslin cloth be an ulternative????? Nikolaus is a big sweater to and tends to over heat very easily (so to mateauz) so I tend to put lighter cotton clothing on and just a wrap over Mateauz.

Just to let you girls know (cause I know I'll get in trouble other wise)

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...ml#post1701206

of to go and do something constructive....dishes

Gigi The look on Sarah's face the first time she had gastro (when I was 38 weeks pg) was pure shock, so I completely understand that Bilbs had no idea what she wanted. you are doing a great job, BM is the best thing for gastro, it is the amount of time that cows milk takes to digest that contributes to it being a bad option.

Anna - Take the hose down to Bunnings. Shaw rd is open today so it won't be the long way around. I got the longer hose and kept the solid pipe for when we get re-posted. I also didn't trust DH to do it properly with the instructions But I am glad I did it before my pelvis died. If you want to drop in on your way past, feel free.

Maz - Hand over those super sharp scissors!!! Or get a nylon glove to wear when you use them!!!

WOEB: Groovy Chick CT
    WOSB: Pink ribbon HH

darn it

i listed a heap of naps on b4b then forgot to put one of the listings on for 7 days , now it finishes tomorrow and theres alredy 1 bid on of 99c ... i'll be soo bummed if 3 nappeis go for 99c ... what a bargain for the bidder , but not for me
    i was in the process of editing my listings when i could do 1 in particular , so i checked and it had a bid on it !!

i am having no luck with nappies at all lately
    Last edited by *charmalea*; March 12th, 2009 at 02:17 PM.

woman they ain't 99c any more!!!!

I have washed and hung nappies on clothes horse...am over hanging washing out!!!!

WOJB ~ IB of some colour....

pmsl , no they are not anymore

Kat - i got fluff . shanks .. gabs fits it with the tabs crossed (just) so i'tll fit her for a while ..
    the look like little undies on her .. soo cute !!

well Gigi i had look a star bunz , and now i want one ...

does anyone know what the sizing is like ?? gabs is 7.2 kgs so do i go the med or large ... it depends on sizing ...

wonder why i cant log on to natures cradle

those auriels are up to $48 and $47 are people insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dang!!!!...shame ya missed out maz!!!

i have my eye on a nappy that finishes tomorrow..and a stroller for melb..in june as my pram is just too big and i don't want it ruined.

i need a maid..who will fold/put nappies/clothes away....

WOJB ~ BBH magicall

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    those auriels are up to $48 and $47 are people insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SOOO glad that Charlotte doesn't suit side snappers now!! lol

s for Bilby Gigi! hope she feels better soon. Lots of flat lemonade and dry toast hun

WOHB: free range... seems to be the norm atm...hmm

Will pop into Bunnings on Saturday with Dh to find parts needed for the LS lol Dh asks me last night, 'Um so how will they know what toilet we have?'...............er tell them the brand name staring you right in the face when you wee?

lea i have bid on those nappies - i am sure they will go for more but if I win i'll put em aside for the next one............

maz - you calling me insane hun? and i BOUGHT 2!!! they should come tomorrow.... i hope!

nappy news - laaa fell asleep whilst enjoying nappy free time, slept for an hour with nothing on!

gigi - I hope Bilby gets better quickly, its awful when tis the little ones sick.

Anna - It is just a 1/4 inch fitting. You should have the same loo we have. If your outlet from the wall is in the same spot as ours then you just need a longer hose with the same fittings.

ETA - Forgot to mention - Be very very careful putting it on, the hose has a metal fitting and the toilet had a nylon thread, so it is very easy to cross thread.

The outlet is behind the toilet down the bottom?

The hose that came with it might reach then. Ours is on the wall that joins the toilet and the bathroom, so next to the toilet The hose that came with it was too short.

Its not the hose thats the problem its the threads on the connector and the actual 'tap' that dont match up.

Take the hose on it to bunnings, they should have something similar.

AnnaT is an original 'little squirt'? if so you should be able to get spare parts from them.

No its the LS type thingy from Clothie Bumz

Dh will figure it out, he is a fitter by trade after all, if he cant then the Army have wasted 2 years of training and lots of $$$

Kat - no its a cool spray thing - but bunnings or a plumbing store have all sorts of taps that would make it fit.

All I can say at the moment is: pphwooooooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anna knows why.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast