Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

hmmm kitt3n..nope i forgot all about the GD stocking...oh well BEST not spend any more!!!!
    i just found out how to make babylegs!!!! need to find some noice adult ladies socks (that are boyish aswell) and will make some....

WOJB ~ lime IB

Kat - Reject shop have some ace strippy toe socks for $2 - tryt hem babe - more IB's omg..woman

Kitt3n - i LVOE our auriel..only one for now but patently waiting

Gogomel - out wee'ed...hmmmm i need more bamboo if that helps

of to spot light - 20% off and K-mart...need to get the kiddies some jumpers

Maz ~ yeah i know about the more IB's BUT his mediums are getting too tight!!!! He has tractor flongies on right now just a tad long but...other than that..all good, did you win the custom slot maz???

Welcome Eej!!! another defence nappy addict!!!

Anna - If you want some distraction from waiting, my girls are at daycare today if you want to catch up. I was wondering why I hadn't gotten a text over the weekend and assumed he was the stubborn 1.

All my washing is done!! I reckon I could get 1 load and some nappies, but the rest is done!!! Now I just need to keep on top of it.

Anyway, I need to log off and go to the physio, and then when I get home ring DCO for some help.

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Ali-yep a definate defence nappy addict here! I'm hooked! I have heard DCO is really good up in townsville, I hope they can help you...they aren't so great down here.

Kitt3n- photo proof! Well they can't argue with that

Hi Mel! Glad the weekend away was good. Missed you in the baby buddies.

Lime slice- I will try calling the PO and the dist centre and maybe the dead letter office too? I was thinking maybe the wrong post code was on it? We have a very good parcel man that knows me well (I shop online A LOT and we have a labrador that loves him and since he has one too they play) and he would notice if my name was on a parcel that went somewhere else. Maybe it will turn up back with the store?
    I just really wanted those nappies and can't afford to buy them again. Also I noticed their site says the sage HH is out of stock now.

Though one package did come today....My ladybug loulou! My goodness it is super cute. I can't wait to get the ladybug babylegs from a certain member's store that match.

hiya girls...i know where there are 2 lots of cherubs kiss nappies UNOWRN/UNused..but abit $$ PM me if interested...

Ok, Ok, Ok.......

I've had cloth for 7 months now and have avoided coming in here so far....... in case I go too nuts and just spend too much.....

BUT... It's happening anyway!!!
    So I might as well give in....

Hello Ladies, I am Jodie, and I'm a cloth addict.
    2 kidlets in full time, and one in night nappy.

There.

I did it.

so someone pleeeeeease explain the little letters at the bottom of your posts... eg wojb,wohb..... I feel like an idiot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katones View Post
    hiya girls...i know where there are 2 lots of cherubs kiss nappies UNOWRN/UNused..but abit $$ PM me if interested...
    ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Nah didnt win the custom slot BUT Leslie contacted me I jsut have to be patient

Eej - ladybugs...oh how gorgoeus. Welcome to the mad house were everyone is an ENABLER hope you stick around to endulge in your poisons more iwth us

YAY Jodie is her eto play WOO HOOOO

oh oh

courier...BBL

WOMB (whats on Mateauz butt) sposie looks like spots from hell down there!!!!

maz i wanna know too - pm'd her too

Jodie - WELCOME!!!!! ready to be enabled? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wohb etc is eg "what's on her butt" ...be warned, if you look there you will find brands that you just must google and will inevitably want to buy

WOHB - bits for bots fitted/maz butterfly cover

eta - anyone know where i can get any cute froggy stuff? would like to continue the little froggy outfit..... a frilly skirt maybe...? caddie doesnt have anything girly/froggy.........

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Butterfly View Post

so someone pleeeeeease explain the little letters at the bottom of your posts... eg wojb,wohb..... I feel like an idiot!!!
    Hi Jodie

letters mean - whats on his butt, or in my case, whats on their butts, or whats on a's butt, whats on m's butt.. etc etc..

Jodie - be prepared to be enabled hun - everyone in here is just pure EVIL (but in the bestest kinda way!) - they will help you find the nappy of your dreams and everything else. from the comments in here, DH has become quite impressed at the different nappies we have - he even chooses which ones to get when he's home (costs lots more when he does that!)

And BG is the worst enabler

I do believe Jodie you had a very special NB butterfly cover given to you from your KK last year

Kitt3n - ive got some frog material here...what you after woman????

hmmm FLUFFY MAIL!!!!!!! one bag was from Caddie - outfit for monster boy and dress for Vy OMG they are beautiful!!! will put pics up in my facebook WAHM buys folder. and the other were the most gorgeous pair of longies from Bambinti..they have pockets

I was!!!!

It is sooo gorgeous, she looks adorable in it.... It fits perfect now!!!

I seriously DO NOT need any more nappies, but I cant stop!!!
    And to be honest, Adam is just as bad.. he knows them by brand and type, has his fav's, knows how I like them washed and hung... we're pathetic.....

I just ordered 3 more nappies from Mel, with my first 2 sets of babylegs for Kane this winter... cant wait!!!.. hoping to add 2 more later today!!!

Ok, lets see how I go....

WOKB.. CT, giraffe
    WOHB..BG pink

OH Im now PEEVED!!!!

Why do people buy stuff from Gossamer Dreams stockings and DONT use them only to sell them off for high prcies down the track!!!! grrr. I cant understand if you try a nappy and then resell it later cause the fit isnt right and get a decent amount back fair enough!!!!! but to buy sutff and hold onto it when others would buy and wear it straight up.....grrr it just makes my blood boil!

AND these people that buy stuff cheaply second hand, hold onto them and reseller them later and get a bucket load MORE then the original price. The poor WAHM who worked her butt of to make it gets JIBBED big time.....ahhh maz needs to shut up and do something constructive!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    And BG is the worst enabler
    me???? ME??????

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

i'm the one easily corrupted - i don't lead anyone else astray (much!)

Maz - are M's spots nappy rash related - or chooken pox babe?

im hoping not chicken pox...im gonna cry otherwise cause i am so hanging for this sunday!!!!!

Ive had chicken pox.
    Have you had it BG?

Quote Originally Posted by rayray View Post
    Ive had chicken pox.
    Have you had it BG?
    i've BTDT and then been exposed so many more times i'm sure it's all good from my end - but i understand if there are people with little kidlets that you'd stay away (so Mr M, you best NOT have chooken pox mister!)

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast