Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Thanks Maz - I'm actually not sure if it was a bird or a bat. We have both that fly over the house and poop on our cars regularly - they've never hit the washing line though!

Hmm. After I finish the stripwash I just put on, can I do a wash with some dettol or something in it? I'm paranoid...

Just checked out your *ahem* other thread *ahem*. Must set alarm...

CM - what a great idea - setting alarm now. Bugger on the bird poop was it one of those sticky black disguisting ones??? I have one on my wall that won't budge.

This NN (if I manage to get one ) will have to be my last nappy purchase. After my recent splurging guess what... Ari has done 3 poos on the toilet in the past two days by saying poos and running to the toilet, during nappy free time today she started to wee on her quilt and ran and weed on the tiles (and the dog ) then came and told me so we could clean up together and then tonight in the bath she asked for a nappy for wees, put her on the toilet and explained that we do wees on the toilet and she went "OK". Wouldn't that be bloddy right after I bought those iish fly and the starbunz...grrrr

Maz - is the stocking time daylight savings time? So will it be 7:30 QLD time???? I can never work out DLS

Saram - It was the really thick sticky blackish dark green ones. I think it might have been bat poop. You live in Kelso right? I'm in Condon so it's probably the same kind you get. We have lots of bats at night they love the fruit on our palm trees.

As for Ari TTing - Well done! Sounds like she's well on her way Now those nappies... Which ones did you buy and don't need any more? Are they gender specific?

As for Maz's stocking, wait on her answer but I'm pretty sure you're correct. I set my alarm for 7:30pm QLD time.

yep there the ones, I thought they were Ibis or the kites/eagles whatever you call them but yes we have tonnes of bats at the moment too.

Unfortunately most of my nappies now are very girlish I culled most of the others a few months ago. the new ones have a ballerina on it oh but the other one is black with the world on it and a pink puppy on the starbunz :-) Will let you knwo if I don't end up using them :-)

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

COWPRINT MCN ALERT
    over on ozebaby, a store that has been on hiatus for a while, has returned, WHIZZ KIDZ, and they happen to have previewing, a cowprint Ai2 nappy that i thought you might like to see. We used the Whizz Kidz OSFA fitteds (side snappers) and the Whizz Kidz Nightz OSFM. She now has two styles of NN - the natural inners and the staydry inners, so you get both to choose from - country AND western. LOL.

and WILLOW - READ THIS
    Whizz Kidz are back on ozebaby NOW

Saram - tt-ing is so strange. on one hand you're keen for them to "get it", but when they do, it's like "wot about the mcn????" end of an era heh? i hear you sista.

wotbb: KKAIO and longies as pj bottoms (and monkey nightie on top)

Hey Gigi - long time no hear, good to see you back in here (woohoo it rhymes) How's bilby going with the TT? Yes well I had finally given up on my little girl toilet trainning in the next couple of months as she had shown no interest and then this today - we are still a ong way off and I'm not holding my breath but I think the slight temp drop has heled as she isn't downing 2-3lts of water a day anymore.

ohh those Wizz kids look good but not much left and not sure if I wanna spend $40 on a dino nappy - I'm such a fuss pot :-)

Saram - I don't think DF would approve of me putting ballerina nappies on Phoenix...

sure??? It's a very nice ballerina and might inspire him to be a world famous ballet dance. What dad wouldn't want that for his son

FNQ ladies, am pretty sure what you are describing is bat crap, esp if there is no white in it. Amd if they are eating red berries off the palms the it will be knd of grainy too.
    It's acidic as hell so if it's on your cars wash it of asap, will wreak the paint. wouldnt be surprised if it bleached nappies too.
    Bats are disease riddled little critters so while it is berry/crapping season i would just put my precious stuff on a clothes horse some where safe.
    On a different note, I think i had some congractions last night, AF pain that got worse (it woke me up) then went away, did this 3 times then no more. WDYT?

Woooo Shells that sounds exciting!!!! Can't wait for the announcement!!! I can't answer for sure myself - never been lucky enough to actually go into labour!!

And that poo sounds... well.... foul!! yukko

Eeewww, bat crap!! poor thing..... I hate my nappies getting pooed on... even from the kids!!!

I got my iishflys yesterday!!!!!! They have soo much padding!! Washing today, so will try them tomorrow... got tiger print, cheetah, and misty sea.. minkee...
    almost made up for the crappy day I was havin.....

WOHB..magikall orange
    WOKB.. MMPN, still in bed!!

Saram and CM - ive put the time up in MPM section thread

Shell - oh ah..I hope that this is it for you hon....oh how dame right exciting!!!!!!!

so annoyed...I cant view my emails cause ti wont let me peeving me right off!!!

Please let the fluffy god's be kind and send me some today

Mel - mum's grapevine totally ripped off your web design! "Fresh new look" - pfft! Same colours and everything. Sorry, I'm a graphic designer, I pick these things apart...

No nappy news. DS is still going on the potty several times a day, and one nappy can last up to 5 hours. That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by NaNa View Post
    Mel - mum's grapevine totally ripped off your web design! "Fresh new look" - pfft! Same colours and everything. Sorry, I'm a graphic designer, I pick these things apart...
    Ya what what? Are you talking about my website? Or Missy Mel's blog ?

And at least he's going on the potty - DS doesn't even know what its for most of the time.... he peed in the bath the other day and I think the size of his willy was what impressed him the most - not what was coming out of it.. typical boy...

Ahhh well... he's still only 13.5kg so at least I get lots of use out of my nappies..teeheehee

Gigi - I missed it.....NOOOOOOOOO!!! I cannot believe it...arrrrggggggh!! Net was down all day yesterday. I checked her store the day before and the nb fitteds weren't up then. I've emailed her anyway and asked if she'll be restocking them soon. Only consolation I guess is the print was pretty 'boyish' and we don't know gender.

I meant you, gogoMel! Sorry, I don't normally look at their emails, but saw "fresh new look" and the designer in me poked her head out from under the rock she's been hiding under for the last 18 months and went looking.

Maybe she used the same designer? Dunno. Can you PM me the link? I gotta see it now.. LOL

Mel - Forwarded the email to you. It's no biggie, but I reckon it's too similar, and people should come up with their own ideas. JMO.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast