Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Default Cloth Nappies # 167

This thread is for you to share your experiences with different cloth nappies.

Your moderating/admin team for this forum are:

Christy
    ~Raven~
    Tanya
    suse

You can find their email addresses here.

New to this section? Please read our Cloth Nappy Forum Guidelines HERE

For basic cloth nappy information, please checkout the Help for New Users sticky.

Your old thread can be found HERE

If you wish to subscribe only without posting you may do so via the Thread Tools at the top of the page.

Ner ner GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tanya woman while your opening thread...let me know if you wanna come sunday or not chicky

Dame AP dude...how dare he drive past my hosue slowly and then keep going.

im going to throw pooh at him now!!!!!

Throw some for me girl!!!

Cuddles n cloth looks soooo pretty, but I am definatly out for awhile... good luck girls!!!

Maz, I have mentioned it to Wato, but he didn't say anything... so not sure if he is ok with me coming or not... would Alecia be able to come?? She asked, so don't feel bad saying no. What time are you leaving? I wanna come, but all depends on Wato.

maz did you get any updates on your order from renee?

i dont think i am getting any fluff today, my postie usually comes before 9

Don't lose hope Cat - maybe he's got so much fluffy for you its slowing him down.. lol

There was something I was going to comment on from last thread.. ahhh well, can't remember.

Hey I got replacement inserts for my WC - they are bright red and purple - I held off washing them with the other nappies the other night cos I thought they might run... what do you think? How many times does michelle wash her fabric? Does anyone else have any bright red and purple ones? Did they run first wash?

kitt3n who is Renee?
    no fluff here yet..or baby monitor mail...me wants that one especially!!! so Jack can go in his room!!!
    WOJB ~ Red tractor lou lou

Got some fluffy!!! AP dude must of heard me say I was gonna do the pooh slinging thing and came back an abbundance of quilts cottons.... woo hoo for moi

Tanya - leaving her to be at Macca's to meet some of the WAHMnap girls at 12 so will be leaving here at 9.30 and I dont care about Alicia coming....just email Cailin about it but I dont think it will be a big deal personally

Kitt3n - no havent heard from her yet...might email her now though

Of to be the fluffy fairy

Kitten yes I have tried HL. He is actually wearing his red and yellow ones at the moment but they are like always digging into his thighs sooo bad. Doesn't seem to be bothering him though and it's not really warm enough here today for just a nappy... Hope K gets better soon!

Well im hoping I get fluffy mail today!!

WOHB minky magicall.

i needs to get dressed and head to the PO to check what is there - i'm sure there is something (can't recall what - for the first time in ages i've not written stuff in my diary - i must be sick!) - Maz - i'm one that has to keep record of what's coming or i forget sooooooo badly - always a nice surprise at the PO though!

am looking forward to Sunday - picking up fluff from the fluff fairy herself - what an awesome way to spend my weekend!

best thing BG - I get fluffy mail from melbel on sunday to

that red auriel on buyforbaby is now OVER $50 with 2 days stillo to go

Just a quick pop in to say - OMG Dh is dead for making me miss the Widdlewuns stocking at Mel's store

He bloody broke our comp, should be fixed tonight but Ive snuck on at the shops JIC. No bub yet either, I am soooooooo miserable its not funny.

I will sms Ali if he comes and we still dont have net access.

Hi all.
    'twas all shiat on the telly last night (100 odd channels and ALL crap )
    So I got on the intermenet and self enabled
    I think I cleaned a certain preggo lady out of NB stuff, so fluff for me soon
    When is this widdle wuns stocking?
    Also MAAZZZZZ, why cant I see any flongies at busy bee?, it says preview and i have RSI from clicking all over the page and I aint seein anything...
    Mateuz looks more like you everytime I see him......

Glad bub is still comfy in there Anna! Silly hubby of yours!!
    Gosh that red Auriel!! I know I wont be selling mine for that rediculous price when I have finished! Probably better to sell privately. It is just sooooo wrong! I think some people have more money then brains haha
    Well I am officially sulking. I am soooo keen to get my fluff and it didn't come AGAIN. Sigh...

WOHB Very Baby BV fitted. First time he has worn it It's covered in yogurt haha

Missy Mel - When I posted to you it said 5 business days from Qld to Tas, so if it hasn't arrived by Monday get her to chase it up with AP.

I want Qld Transport to be quick!!! I don't want to wait 2 weeks!!! I want them to approve it!!!

Em is not well. She has a temp and cough and runny nose and gunky eye. Dymadon, eye drops, sposies and NR cream in full use atm I have been using covers though to hide the ugly sposiness!!!

WOEB: Sposie with NR cream and Loch Ness Madness cover
    WOSB: Baby blue CT

i am getting hand delivered fluff!!!!! Kate from SugarShots is driving my fluff over to me!!!!! i am sooo excited!!! cannot wait

wow kat is she in sydney?

yep kitt3n...bout 5mins from me
    cannot wait!!
    anyone want a near 6 month old??? he is in such a shiatty mood!! and tanties...OMG!!!!!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast