Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Really? lol... I mustn't have the same eyes as you cos I don't even notice it... ROFL..

Maybe I just need another coffee this morning.. pmsl...

Teeheehee... DS is making DD laugh her little head off... its soooo cute......

morning everyone
    not much nappy news here..still stalking the postie...
    I have been up sick all morning..(heck i was up sick like this when i was pregnant with my older 2...BUT i am NOT preggers)
    ****y pants pee'd through a BBH boosted to the max...i am sure he saves it all for night time....
    i hope i am feeling better by 8.30pm tonight...

WOJB ~ aqua Magicall

WOOHOO....... I have 5 parcels still to come, and 3 are at the PO today!!!!
    Ad's getting them on the way home from work!!!

The boys were sooooo excited opening the iishflys yesterday, wait till they see 3 today!!!

WOKB.. yellow IB

WOHB... pink magikall

ROFL the fluffy bug has hit ya hon

just wish that a certain online store would send me my dame brown velour that I ordered on the friggen 15th

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    ROFL the fluffy bug has hit ya hon

Big time!!!
    It doesn't help that the kids get soo excited, wait for you to wash, help you hang it out, and then keep asking is it dry yet????

Even the 3 big kids are helping to pick colours and patterns they wanna see on the kids.... .. They were so disappointed I didn't get a sugar shots..... they hung over my shoulder "helping" me...

i got fluffy mail a new NN...so we shall see how Master Jack goes in this... am hoping to nab another NN tonight

WOJB ~ Turquiose IB

Well I'm still here, AF pains but not regular and not "peaking"like they were last night and my belly doesn't looked anymore droopy.
    Must admit, got a bit freaked when it happened, thoughs like oh *****, there is still so much I need to do. So am back in the land of I will deal with it later.
    Got mail today, got an amber BF bracelet, figured if it is meant to ease pain, may as well put it on now. Haven't noticed anything yet......

shellsbells...go for a nice big walk....clean some more (you probably are sick of hearing these suggestions..) the cleaning bit pushed me into labour...(but was a booked ceasar anywhoo....)
    to those that use sleeping bags/sacks..do you just leave bubs with no pants underneath and just in a nappy??

kat - yes, just the nappy.

Shells - i think that's the beauty of labour, you start off not knowing if it is or isn't, then by the time you decide it is labour, your body's already done a pile of work for you and stuff.

Fluffy mail today! Crafty caterpillar fitted (skeletons!) and soap and knitting markers & a bookmark.

Waiting on:
    mama pads & cowboy trousers

Maz - ur evil, I have ordered custom mongies.

WoHB - who cares, he's at CC

FLUFFY MAIL - well, kinda!!! the little dress that Maz MADE me buy arrived today - and it's even more gorgeous than i was hoping! anyone that seen Maz stocking with the red 2-up cover with cows in a poppy field - well, the dress has that material on the front, and then the rest is made of material that says "moo.... moo... moo..."

it is just divine! i love it! thanks for the arm twisting Maz! love ya hun!!!

am still doing small loads of prewashing every couple of days - today is wipes and ummm breast pads i think. i dunno. i've handed over the reigns to hubby to do some stuff - having an absolutely SHOCKING MS day!

Flapping arms like a mad biarth!!!

Oh BG honey......i so gotta see the 2 of them together...that dress is to die for. Kaz you gotta have a girl and get one!!!!!! Actually I might email her and see if she'll make me asize 2.......

im waiting on

brown velour
    slushie cow nappy
    Knit for knot longies
    endless yarn longeisw (oh shiat I have to resend measurements)
    flongies from tiwns in cloth
    mongies from bizy bee

phew......bring on the fluffy fairy

ok, photos of this dress!

Maz - no TTC yet

WoHB - about to pick him up from CC, will be BP, either green gelato "saving the world one nappy at a time" or dalmation.

very unimpressed today!!
    I placed an iishfly order a few days ago now, for layby. I completed the checkout, typed a message to her and everything.
    I havent yet received an email about it! So I logged in today and there it is sitting in my cart! WTF? HOW does that happen. I KNOW I completed the checkout...Im sure Ieven posted here that I had ordered a whole heap more fitzalls.

Well, tried to check out again and they are ALL out of stock now!! GRRRR

I am so angry. ..it is only nappies but I am ticked off now!

WOHB: Nothing! Trying to air out some nasty NR

New thread HERE

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819