... 3456715 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

EEJ - ecobubs rock - they are way cool... wool pockets that wash in the washing machine! nothing better for ease than that (well, for the ones that I have in my stash!!) Oh and I have about 3 Hautes - I like em (don't love em cos I have the snaps and wish I had the velcro!)

Jan 2008

Hi Girls sorry been missing, got alot going on.

well 3 days ago my little man decided to toilet train! exciting but sad at the same time lol

were attempting our first little trip without undies tomorrow, fingers crossed lol can see a big bag of soiled clothes lol. not really sure what to do when he needs to wee? i guess i just hold him over the potty??

WOJB - Bizy bee NN
    WOLB - Bizy bee NN and flongies

Jun 2008
    Tassie

I like ecobubs... for a pocket. I hate pockets though lol I only use my ecobubs and my beetlebum. My other pockets got sold!

Sarah I just reguarly took the boys to the toilet. Can you teach him to stand?? It is soooo much easier!! I had both the boys doing this after about 2 weeks of TT because I was sick of the up down thing!

Jan 2008

mel - i think he might be ok with standing so going to give it ago. thinking of taking a step thingy with me everywhere lol

Sep 2008
    Gold Coast

FLONGIESFORME

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

flongies for me too

Shell - what kind spill woman!!! I got customs and i am hanging to see what Sarah comes up with

Sarah - Wilhelm still sits on the loo at home and he's seven but stands to wee when out...harley has to teach him...its a boy thing babe and way easier for them

Mel - noice haul hon.

Hello lovelies

Im busy finishing off osme little items for some special someone's......ah its making me all clucky

WOMB - sposie cause of his chicken pox

Sep 2008
    Gold Coast

The cow over the moon ones.
    Not quite sure how the custom slot works, do you pay for the slot plus the cost of the item, or is it just a one off payment and you get what you want cheap?

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

Maz - you're a BAD enabler

little top bought and paid for - it's gonna look so cute with your cover!

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

The cow over the moon ones.
    Not quite sure how the custom slot works, do you pay for the slot plus the cost of the item, or is it just a one off payment and you get what you want cheap?
    You pay the $10 for the slot position and that comes of the final total of the flongies...eg totaly could be say $30 so minus the $10 deposit means you would owe $20.

Ive asked for turtles...I think we have enough cow stuff for now and im a bit in love with turtles after seeing that grgeous turtle nappy that Sarah made.

BG - I KNOW NUTTING!!!!!! Honey that top is gorgeous and so worth it

Stupid minkee fluff...im sneezing fur balls

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

i have ordered some too - one size small and one medium - now she has flongies and longies, bring on the cooler weather!

WOHB - WC nn, silk liner/lovey bums wool cover

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

it IS gorgeous maz - no arguments - but i was only teetering and waiting on DH coming home to decide whether to get it once he'd seen the cover that went with - YOU pushed me over and told me to get it so YOU can get in trouble not me!

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2006
    Getting to know Brisbane all over again

HI all, guess what I unearthed today as I was packing up the kids clothes... My beautiful pair of pink and white knitted shorties that I bought Ari last year and competely forgot about!!!! So excited. She is snuggled down in them tonight looking awfully cute with a little white heart on her bum in the air! Tried to take a pic but my phone/camera wouldn't cooperate ::-(:

Hautes - love em but waiting on the new version with the larger sizing. There were a type brought out about 1 1/2 ago called breathables whick allow water vapour through kind of the way a wool cover works. Some people loved them others hated them. I found them fabbo up here in the humidity. But there were a few problems with the PUL in the breathables. The hot pin and light turquoise PUL sometimes comes away from the outter fabric and looks a bit like gladwrap all wrinkled up so just keep an eye on it.

So jealous of all you gals getting flongies etc - today was the first time I haven't had the aircon on at 9am :-)

Sep 2007
    Cairns

Hey Mel - that's a seriously nice haul. That dragon bling is just super hot. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it) WCs are a crap fit on my DS, he's a side snapper all the way. What are the blings lined with, is that hand dyed bamboo velour? Sweet.

I have been so absent lately - don't need any more nappies (unless an elusive and nigh on impossible CK custom slot comes my way LOL - dream on, or I get UTD again, which is about as likely), and you lot talking about all these lovely fluffies just tempts me. So I've been avoiding you all.

Although I have been stocking up on some fluffies for myself which has been fun, AF looks like she might be rearing her ugly head soon so I've decided to go cloth and cup for myself. Never thought I'd be excited about the return of the evil woman.

Um, cloth news for Euan, he is still in sposies of a night because it means he sleeps (and he was also getting really rashy in cloth over night), although I might start trying him back in cloth soon and see how he goes. Apart from that, nothing exciting. Oh, he managed to totally soak through a snap in d'lish in under an hour a week or so ago - he's calmed down a bit now but that's some serious weeing. He even wee'd through a Beetlebums (but not in an hour). I was impressed.

Hi to everyone!

WOHB: nature babycare sposie, with sugarpeas wool cover over the top.

Jun 2008
    Tassie

wow Suse you haven't had your Af yet! Lucky you lol I got mine back at 3 months... boohoo. I am thinking of going cloth but haven't had the guts to try. The thought of washing them still gets me lol

The customs (dragon and blimp) are BV. Pretty spesh hey! I feel so lucky!

Sarah if you read this, email hunni! Bring on the Bizy Bee night nappy! Ash leaked again last night... boooo hoooooooooooooooo!

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

missy mel the bizy bee night nappy is awesome. I am really really happy with it. will definately go back to sarah when she is grown out of the size 1.

I dreamt about nappies last night. Oh dear.

Suse - I have stocked up on some clothies too. Have you any TL's? The ones i have all have one snap - I am thinking 2 snaps on each side might be better.

My GD stuff will be on its way this week. Little froggies, so excited about that one!!!

WOHB - still the WC nn, still asleep

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

suse - I love 'my' cloth. I even took them into hospital for me after I had Mateauz. Ive used cloth since I had Vyolett so shiat 2 1/2 years and havent looked back. I love it babe...feel so much better for doing it BUT I dont soak them in water...I dry pail my pad's and wash them every 2 days. I cant stand the smell of the water.

Kitten - woo hoo for the flongies hon...im so excited about them. I sent apair of the ones Sarah made us last year to Kat and she loves them just as much as we did.

BG - YEAH babe on getting the dress....we'll jsut give C man his Geelong cover and he'll forgive us both

Sarah - woo hoo on the shorty find......that would be like winning lotto in my house. Would love to see a pic when your camera works

M el - nioce haul babe I was spewing to sell mine off but if anappy just isnt the right fit its just not worth having in your stash

Mateauz is wearing his alien CK...OMG I got it as a second adn I cant even tell absolutely fantastic fit and ive been so naughty...havent even prewashed it...hahahha so unlike me

must get organised have alot to do today for tomorrow - of to spotlight at BOX HILL and then a baby shower cant wait..

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Hiiiiii

Just wanted to say... hiiiiiii.....

Jun 2008
    Tassie

yeah me too Mel... hiiiiiiiiiiii

... 3456715 ...