Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 167

Hi everyone,

I'm so bummed I checked my email at about 10am this morning and at 1045 last night Carli from mini lala sent an email saying she was listing a few nappies that were left over and of course there was nothing there this morning. :-( I so want a mini lala

Just put a gorgeous load of nappies on the line... thanks Mel, there lovely!!!

And Kane LOVES his babylegs, cant get them off him, and its sooo hot here, got the aircon on the silly monster!!!!

hey Maz, do you wear a mask when cutting up all that minky? I know when I used to paint with aerosols a lot (ahem, legally!!) if I didn't cover my mouth and nose I'd be sneezing rainbows for weeks! Same when I was a kid and my mum was sewing at home for her clothes shop. Fuzz everywhere! Maybe that's why I'm so lint-phobic now...

Nappy news... nup, nuffing. I is po-oor this week.
    Gee, how come nobody paid any attention when I suggested MiniLalas aaaaaages ago?? hm.

WOHB: BP

Arimeh and Missymoo
    Maz, thanx for that. When bubby comes and I know what I like, I will try for a custom slot. Have spent all my dollars now. Thats the prob with both of us being self employed - no work - no cash I am due to finish hopefully thursday, which gives me 4 whole days to myself (if he arrives on time.)
    Anyone want a stoopid horse? put it out on the lawn to eat some yummy grass and it ran around and put divots on DPs precious grass. Its gunna wind up in a pot of glue if it doesnt watch itself.
    Am gunna go have a nanna nap now. I love nanna naps........

EEJ there was a thread on NC when they were up and I tried to navigate that site and guess what... I couldn't. I am officially never going back there again.... stupid set up, stupid site. Much prefer ozebaby/wahmnaps/congocart stores.

ack, missed too much chatter!

Pip pulled his FJ cover b4 his nap, I somehow managed to get some shorties on him while he was still asleep, the CFA ones so there's a CFA bum up in the air

great day for washing / drying!

WoHB 0 snugglebums (I think?) with CFA soaker.

Stalking the post office at the moment, waiting for 13 IBs and a Maz package of BPs.

On another note Maddi's first tooth broke through the gums today. You can feel a hole with a sharp point in the middle, but she wont open her mouth so I can have a proper look.

WOHB nothing

oooh SB - your little girl is growing up!

ARGHHHH my bank's website has been down for 3 days now, not impressed. can't xfer $$$!

Where are all these flongies veryone bought?

Sal - Woohoo on the tooth!!! Good to see you back in here!!

Kaz - awesome!! I love stealth changes!!

Em is almost clear again!!! So happy!!! just using the sposies till she is all the way there, coz she has been so blistery I just want her completely healed before she goes back into cloth (that and I need some room in the top drawer of my change table so getting rid of some sposies does that ).

I found a health food shop that has the yellow tube pawpaw ointment!! Very happy about that!!! Now if only I could find Fullers Earth to unshrink these soakers!! Bunnings didn't have it and hadn't heard of it, The chemist can't get it any more, and the health food shop can't get it. Anyone know where else to try?

WOEB: Nature Babycare Sposie
    WOSB: Cute Tooshies BD.

Sal yay for Maddie!! Was she sooky? Or is she one of those GOOD babies lol mine is being a nightmare with his other tooth
    Kaz that SUCKS! Stupid banks. Westpac did that once and OMG I was fuming. Haven't done it since thank goodness cos I use it all the time. The flongies were from Bizy Bee
    Ali you can buy it online. I will send you a PM with some links

Mel - since she was 3 months old shes had a lump come & go on her gums, drooling a lot & chewing everything. She hasnt slept well since then. She sooks a lot too. So Im hoping this will settle her down.

She's slept well this afternoon, normally she only sleeps 30-45mins but shes been asleep 2 hours already.

WOHB A pink AIO OS not sure what brand

SB- sorry to crash the thread but have you got an Amber necklace... Since i got one for DD she has been good

No I havent, where's the best place to get them from?

sunshine and lolipops

I got mine from inspiredbyfinn but it's US and that is where Sarah from S&L gets hers from so saves me shipping it in lol

Thanks heaps, Ill look into it now while DH is asleep on the couch

Sal - darlingsdownunder also have them. Maz got one from ebay which is a magnetic clasp, might be better for young bub?

My little boy sat on the potty for a while then told me all done and tried to put on his nappy Nothing done, but very cute!

WoHB - snoozywun

I have actually found that Ashton has never touched his amber necklace... ever! He wears it 24/7. His is the screw clasp chips. The boys have another one that is the same and they play with it all the time and it's pretty sturdy. It's been fought over many times and pulled till I thought it would break lol

Ashton hasn't woken back up since 7... he is in a minky magicall. Fingers crossed he isn't a pee fountain tonight!

I looked at heaps of them. Amberbebe also have them. I LOVED the mum and bub sets but couldnt afford $60. Anothere here that got one from ebay. No magnetic clasp its a screw one also here. I was hesitant letting her sleep in it but after few uneasy nights she has been fine. Hasnt even touched it. I check on her regularly. If you dont want to leave it on their necks at night i was told you can put it around the ankle and it wil have the same affect. SInce i got it we have now has only 2 nights where she has woken once out of now 9. Not sure if its the necklace but she has every teethig symptom expect the usual sooking and grumpiness. The change has been noticable coincidence or not.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast