Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

lea...i think arimeh's store has em on special

mel does! Ebay has them sometimes too but better to support someone we love!

ooh I certainly won't be the one to get in the way of you and the loulou!!!

What nappy bags do you ladies find best for cloth? My oioi just isn't working. I have a bbh wetbag. Any adivce?

Carli has said in her mini lala blog she is going to do a lottery! Oh man I hope I won't miss out, I never win stuff!

Does anyone know if the rumour of a BB lady opening up thier own version of b4b is true??? If it is I will hold off on my nappy selling till then....

WOHB... cute tooshie bamboo w/ maz flower cover, just toooo cute
    WOKB.. CT
    Za wanted one today, WOZB .. iif, tiger

PB - from what i know its not an auction site though..... its a set priced site, designed to help people to get more from one person - one person = less postage =more nappies!!!

that cherry loulou is gorgeous. Lucky I don't have a DD (or a tiny bot myself) or I'd snaffle it! I have cherry everything...
    Kaz - I'm in Thornbury. Prolly miles and miles from you! Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get a Snoozywun one day.

eej - good question! I have no idea. I just use a big old denim satchel that is a Thailand rip-off Evisu design that I picked up in the Indian souk in Dubai!! It is a veritable black hole, but I couldn't justify paying over $150 for a "nappy" bag. I never even owned a handbag before. I think Gigi has posted some extremely useful ideas somewhere about them tho...

That sounds perfect!!!

I would just rather sell than go through an e-bay like thing... I have been holding off cause I didnt want an auction, just wanted to sell for a fair price....

Oooohhh, do we have a time line yet???

AHHHH im sick...head cold friggen jed and his stupid air con

I jsut got 3 lots of fluffies
    Bamboo velour and aqua velour for Rayray and I (will send it off tomorrow honey)
    chocolate brown velour...noice
    and my new carrier......

so excited.

Mini lala have a lottery..****osh!!!!!!

OH Ive heard many of a wonderful thing about this new secondhand nappy site....gonna go of like a rocket I think

fluffy mail! Just got my Maz night nappy! I am so excited, I wish it wasnt raining here so I could wash it and put it out to dry! Thanks Maz! Its great!

Ok, iishfly girls...
    The kids dont leak in them, they work great and look so cute, but do yours "hang" in the crotch???

Za and Kane look like they have put socks in thier jocks!!!! Like there is too much material between the legs, so it droops??? Uuummmm...

PB - the ones I have for DD hang in the crotch - but still work? The one for DS - I haven't particularly noticed if it does or not - I'll pay more attention next time he's wearing it.. lol

Cool, must be just how they are.....

I've got 3 fluffy mail bits!!!!!!!

Got the slip, so off to the PO when Ad finishes work... cant wait to see which ones..... one should be my IB's, one maybe my .....bambo fitteds!!!!! Yes, I got more fitteds.... I am truley converted now....
    Mel, if Ad comes home before hitting the PO, ill post yours today, if not, in the morning when I hit town....

Im lurking but still in survival mode

Im waiting on fluffy mail too (my Buzy bee custom), esp because it gives me a reason to escape the house Had an inlaw free night last night which was nice. I like them but OMG why is it when people come to stay with the intent of "helping" it just ends up becoming a shyte fight and being more hindrance than good?

She's been helpful with washing the cloth but Ive had to take over after she washed my Iishfly sparkle in the wash and lost a jewel off the back *sigh*

Slowly adding some newbie fluffy butt pics to the Cloth gallery. Everytime I change him I keep forgetting to take pics though lol The prefolds+covers are holding up great and he is almost fitting into the BBH fitteds on the smallest snap settin. Im saving my WC phoenix for his baby pics I think......Im DYING to try all his nappies on him though A few poosplosions now my milk is coming in (seeded mustard anyone )so thankgod for the LS thingy..........a few meconium poop stains on a prefold or two but hoping the sun will get them out no worries.

Off to get some babylegs,the cheap ones I have dont fit his chicken limbs and Im sick of wrapping him incase he gets cold.

WORiversB - a chocolate minky AIO newborn nappy of undetermined brand (I forget who I got it from as well - Mel/Kat maybe?)

AnnaT...hun you got it from me and it is a MUMMY N ME brand

omg was sooo nice to finally meet you kitt3n..Laaa is gorgeous!!!! and i think i have a new love...genesa forge

Quote Originally Posted by katones View Post

omg was sooo nice to finally meet you kitt3n..Laaa is gorgeous!!!! and i think i have a new love...genesa forge
    I am so jealous!!!!!!!!

Annat - yes I can so relate to IL's being shiat! my MIL decided to clean out my kitchen cupboards and put all th things I dont use (that were up high) down in the everyday use shelf......Jed told her off and she said I could put it all back....dont worry that I had had a c/s or anyhting

AHH shot me!!!!

Hi everybody (waving madly)

So for someone who doesn't need any more nappies I've just bought.... guess what... new nappies. There was a very funky black and white dancing skeletons GK Funtimes second on ozebaby, and just to make the postage worthwhile, I got another Anytimes which will probably end up being used as a night nappy. And I won a very cheap Snoozywun of B4B, which will come in handy because...

...as of last night, E is finally back in cloth at night. Woo hoo. And he only woke once, although this is normal this week because he's got another molar coming through. I've decided to mostly use AIOs & pockets rather than fitteds, and used a GK last night which went really well. Although I may have to pop him back in a sposie tonight, he's got a couple of spots of NR which were almost healed and have flared up again. So we're back to Sudocream and a liner - I hate the stuff but it's the only thing that works on NR for E, who seems to react to moogoo. I use pawpaw for everyday, but it doesn't do squat if he's actually rashy. Neither does bepanthen. Dunno what else I can try that doesn't need a liner, I've got a great calendula ointment but because it's a lanolin base it's even harder to get off nappies than sudocream. Any ideas?

eej - I have an Isoki bag - it's awesome for cloth because it's huge (and it has a brilliant pouch which is great if you want to leave the bag in the car and just grab the change pouch). But if you are a babywearer, it's not a good carrying bag. Even if you're not, it's a bag best slung onto a pram, because it's big and heavy, especially once laden with stuff. Just make sure that you have a baby or a large brick as a counterbalance if you attach it to a pram. But it's a fabbo bag.

Lea - good luck with the paed today!

'ello to everyone else!

WOHB: Cute Tooshies & Tots Bots PUL cover

hello everyone!!!

kat - it was so awesome to meet you. I'd love to do it again - lil Jack is soooooo gorgeous and that nappy that was on his butt well... it paled in comparison to him but it was just HOT!!!!! yes, gf's - seeing os believing isnt it? They are awesome. And my next batch will be OBV lined (lol she wont fit them for ages but you know must have fluff on the cards!!)

cuddles n cloth stocking 12pm tomorrow ladies!!!!!!

PB - if a certain I.T man gets of his certain lazy ass i believe that certain site should be running in say 3 weeks (should have been earlier but when men get sick the whole world stops) LOL!!!

no fluff here. waiting for the new YES LADIES A NEW FLUFF STORE fluff e stuff to do some bamboo velour fitteds so i can use my paypal credit from itti! I cant believe i got 3 super soft baby legs for less than $50!!!!!!!!!!!

umn thats it, DD1 will be home any minute and still want to say a massive hello to the ladies i met today!

wohb - genessa forge w/silk liner

oh - and had to go to doc - and showed her my GF nappies - she nearly fell off her seat she thought they were so great!!!!!!

OMGosh

I just the courier visit again...seems the one this morning forgot to give me some mail..........

Auriels are in the house!!! friggen awesome!!!!!

Suse - you are such a bad ENABLER!!!! I got my mei hip carrier today....LOVE IT!!!!!

What new store...another one!!!!! we're is it???

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast