Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Default Cloth Nappies # 168

This thread is for you to share your experiences with different cloth nappies.

Your moderating/admin team for this forum are:

Christy
    ~Raven~
    Tanya
    suse

You can find their email addresses here.

New to this section? Please read our Cloth Nappy Forum Guidelines HERE

For basic cloth nappy information, please checkout the Help for New Users sticky.

Your old thread can be found HERE

If you wish to subscribe only without posting you may do so via the Thread Tools at the top of the page.

Oh BG honey......i so gotta see the 2 of them together...that dress is to die for.

ummmmm, i don't have a model to put them on... will try to set them up today but they just won't look right without a cute little tushie in them!

Bg - have you got a baby doll??? They sound gorgy!

Got bling mail today... not fluff but pumpkin patch to show off my fluff:-)

still waiting on my iish fly and starbunz - Ari has done more poos on the toilet which is great but still weeing in nappies (secretly happy - might get some use out of these nappies afterall and best of all they aren't getting pooped on! even better)

Got to go out for dinner tonight my little man did his first full cross country and didn't completely loose it. We are so proud of him so we're going out to maccas - but have to go now so we are home for the Maz stocking!!!!!!!!!

I know that moo...moo... fabric! I made my ring sling out of it, lined with black cotton. Too cute!
    I'd model it for ya. Sounds gorgeous. It annoys me that little girls' clothes are so nice and I get stuck in my samesame uniform of grotty v-neck t-shirts and jeans!

Waiting on Dancing Bears Bear bottoms fleece pull ups here. Shoulda arrived today...

WOHB: um, wotever NN DP got out of the pile on the floor DS so creatively assembled. Probly a WC.

Hey girls. My goodness you can all talk!!

Bling on b4b and beetlebums, patooties, cgr...

LS that sucks about the ishfly! Did you email them? I would!

I am getting fluffy mail tomorrow. Sarah posted my NN and Halfie yesterday express. I hope it comes before i leave for Launceston!! Can't wait to see my NN... it was a surprise one!

Well no other nappy news here really... I am boring.

WOHB: Itti classic

rhyb Guest

Have bid on the bling as I know it comes from a loving home and will be very loved here

WOHB: Baby Kanga

Quote Originally Posted by ~Saram~ View Post
    Bg - have you got a baby doll??? They sound gorgy!

ummmmmmm, sadly no we don't (or if we do, i have NFI where they are. the only thing even close is a very sad looking multi colored teddy bear - maybe i'll put it on the bear to see how it looks.... i think my mum has all my dolls and things still at her place (if they survived many many years of FDC!) and the only dolly Gremlin has (at the moment) is a 4.5inch baby her daddy bought her last week.... will take a couple of pics and see what i come up with (if Gremlin stops kicking the puter off mumm's tummy!)

woohoo!

i got sharks!

it will go nicely with mumma & me!

I got turtles for my turtle crazy DD - wow my first stocking I am very excited I got something!!!!!

woo hoo!!!! I got a baby zoo night nappy!! Yay for me (or should i say Yay for Tahlia!)

velour, flannel and terry for making wipes, is the basic stuff at spotlight what I am after or is there something specific I need to look for?
    Last edited by Pandora; March 26th, 2009 at 09:01 PM.

no perfect babe. you can always use unbrushed fleece too

im having so much trouble with the net tonight.....everytime i go to PM someone it sessions out on me

its not just you.

ahhh crap, missed out on the Maz NN's, that's what I get for having my annual social life lol
    Next time, next time.....

I am waiting on so much fluff to come, 30 nappies all up, I wish they would hurry up!!! though most are probaby still getting made.
    Itti's seem to be taking longer to send me out stuff. Every time I order the wait gets longer...

Todays fluffy mail was 2 Maz covers, 3 WC...( how much padding do those bad boys have??) ..... and some lovelies from Kitt3n......

And a massive thankyou to Kitt3n, who also sent me a hand made absolutely GORGEOUS lilac necklace, thank you so much babe, it is so beautiful.....

Will post pics of nappies and necklace on FB tomorrow.. I'm wearing it out on Saturday night!!!!

WOKB... MMPN
    WOHB... iishfly, cheetah, sooo cute!!

oooh it was quiet in here last night!!

No nappy news, except im up at 5am to put them in the drier for this weekend. I am off to Launceston in a few hours, NEED all my pretty nappies... of course!

Quote Originally Posted by missymoo84 View Post
    oooh it was quiet in here last night!!

No nappy news, except im up at 5am to put them in the drier for this weekend. I am off to Launceston in a few hours, NEED all my pretty nappies... of course!
    There is no greater motivator than that to show off cloth bumz

Nothing much here, still not feeling the best but about to head to work. One of the carers yesterday asked where I got all my nappies, will print out a list from work today She really liked my "saving the world one nappy at a time" BP

WoHB - a sopping wet KK nights. Soon to be BBB with BB PUL cover.

I totally forgot about Maz's stocking just like I thought I would but I still managed to nab a large NN, the galaxy one, for Jett And Im glad I did too cause he woke me this morning complaining about the Sandman, first time he's worn it since the last time he whinged. So yay Im excited! No more madly washing and drying the Snoozywuns in time for bed everyday.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast