Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Quote Originally Posted by alioops View Post
    TK - The earlier you start the prewashes the more you are likely to do so I don't see why not.
    Thanks Ali - lol so for once I was actually right! DP said I would probably just be wasting my time... lol I love being in the right (for once)!

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    TK - Google moogoo. They have their own website.
    Thanks Arimeh. Mum was going to get powders, creams etc etc and I said that all I would likely need is moogoo for the MCNs so she asked where to get it and I looked very blankly and said - um no idea!
    Last edited by suse; March 31st, 2009 at 01:17 PM.

IB has 15% off the trial pack, plus your GNH 10% too....

I got charged for shipping, but its supposed to be free today...
    So should get it, posted about $38..

Been dying to get a Jade and Midnight nap!!!

i have previously already bought a trial pack...so can't buy another now
    i have a 6 pack on layby though

Oohh, i would feel so decadent, buying 6 at once.... *drools*

Lea & Mel - my WC (I only have one) booster is super shredded too. It is the worst of my bamboo fleece nappies. ETA: and it is one of the least used of my nappies because it is not a great fit on E. I personally think it was a combination of slightly dodgy batch of bamboo and slightly dodgy kid LOL. My itti is fine though, as is all of my other bamboo fleece and bamboo velour (the only other thing that I had problems with has been the bamboo terry in my bamboozles). Although I do have quite a few nappies where the bamboo is starting to wear away from the snaps - an itti and a BP.

WOHB: BP
    Last edited by suse; March 31st, 2009 at 01:18 PM.

Not sure if I lost my post but if you see this twice - sorry

Mel and lea - my WC boosters have started to shred also and we didn't even use them that much!

Got my two issh fly yesterday - DH was home with DD (thank goodness I owned up and told him I was ordering more nappies as the elastic has been going in so many of our recently!) DD was very happy with the ballerina bling :-) But I'm stumped as to how to put the boosters back together again.

I offically have no more nappies left in my house other than Ari's and a garbage bag full of stuff for ebay and B4B - woohoo!!!! Our bed broke and had to buy a new one (king size ) so all the remaining nappybucket stock and our wholesale stock has gone to live at Sam's - who is DROOLING over some minky covers you sent MAZ

Anyway DD is sleeping and I have an assignment due in yesterday so best get off BB

WOHB - green magicall (I think????)

CK have some medium honey boys up for tonights stocking!!!!! OMG I so wish that Mateauz wasnt such a lug......he wont fit into m's anymore

I jsut went and checked the IB site and didnt find anything on special....but im waiting anyway's...for when their new stuff comes out...go the cow IB

Still the "trial" pack, 2 naps, at IB....

I have more fitteds coming, 4, but only 2 covers..... uummmmm

WOHB.. iishfly, cord, purple
    WOKB.... tiger CT

Have you got any other HoneyBoys Maz?
    Cause when I emailed Lesley about them she said medium is very generous sizing and will last most bubs til TT.

Luckily I did a sneeky BB log on... got myself a IB trial pack

Quote Originally Posted by tk1999 View Post
    Luckily I did a sneeky BB log on... got myself a IB trial pack
    Well done!! Its a great price for 2 nappies hey??
    Spill, what colours did you get???!!!

hey girls. WHAT a day... I have done... NOTHING! That's right I was a lazy ass and didn't do anything, laid around all day. Bliss.

The trial packs didn't have free shipping, only the bulk packs.
    Bulk packs are great value, with a discounted price and free shipping. Trial packs do not include free shipping, as they ahave a great discount so the perfect way to try out the bitti d'lish options.
    From the site.
    I might go layby some.
    So whos got trigger fingers ready for the CK stocking tonight? I am giving it a miss. Need to save for bond which is hard enough as it is!
    My bling on B4B is at $36. Wonder if it will go for more...
    Nothing else news here. OH yes yesterday I got my 2 itti classics in a large. I got them second hand as the mediums are on the last snaps. Ash is such a boof!

WOHB: itti dlish

Oh, maybe I messed up the shipping... on the first page it says free shipping is for all of today till midnight, as a special for the last day of the hunt....

I am having such a blonde day today... is should of stayed in damn bed...

Big NEWS!!!!!!! Seems Anna HAS been off having a baby!!! http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/birt...ml#post1727945

i thought it was free postage if you used your hunt code?

i just emailed this to sarah re my custom:

hey, dont you think they should be called mLongies, not mongies?
    sounds so mong - when i was at school we used to say "deh, youre so
    mongulated!"

I hereby declare change in name to mLongies!!!!!

nappy news - days like these i am glad i have such a large stash. I am not well and will put off washing till tomorrow, last wash got rained on and little miss poo bum here is going through at least 12 nappies a day ATM - my god she can poo! little wee but poooooo pooo poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wohb - orange d'lish

Quote Originally Posted by ll80 View Post
    Have you got any other HoneyBoys Maz?
    Cause when I emailed Lesley about them she said medium is very generous sizing and will last most bubs til TT.
    yes they are a generous size but no good with a little oby who's hips arent quiet right due to his cerebal palsey. He looks very saddle sore all the time and his hips are sort of turned out if that makes sence.....ive just rung the physio to see if we need bracing.

I have a medium (or 3 ) and its a little on the tight side.......so I was hoping to go up to a large for him.I think thats why side snappers are a better fit for him.....its very hard to get them on some days and we are starting to wonder if its actually hurting him cause he is crying alot and holding his hips.

Ali - I just turne dmy mobile on and saw the message to....ive got goose bumps..how dame exciting!!!!! he's fluffy side!!!!!!!!

Kitten - you are mong!!!1
    I have a clothes horse full of nappies baking in the sun.......noice

of to double check stocking time for CK

i was gonna say , what about Mingies ... but then "ming , mining or minger" is a bit of a slander . lol !!

no fluf here today ... not happy.. should get some wins off b4b soon !!

Yep, just got e mail from Judith, all free postage today girls!! So Itti Bitti it up...

We got our 2 babies today... so excited!!! Little River and Charlotte.... I told Ad we got 2 babies today and he knew what I meant... I'm here way toooo much!!!

WOHB.. WC
    WOKB.. iishfly cheetah

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast