Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Butterfly View Post
    BG, does it apply to bulk packs do you know?? I LOVE my CT's, and I'm getting rid of the nappies I dont use much.. and would love to get 7 fancy nappies!!!!
    i honestly don't know PB - i think it does though

i'll be honest and say i've only ordered CT's when they've been on clearance (like xmas ones, last lot of coutures) and i still got extra discount.... was pretty lucky to have Nessa on msn at the time of the xmas ones cos i got the last ones! and purddy matching singlets...

Does CT do christmas ones? Who else does..? I love christmas!!! I would love christmas nappies (closer to the time of course)

I'm in love with my CT... DD loves the softness...

There are some Baby behinds on ebay... hemp or bamboo???

I think Widdlewuns do xmas ones? I'm sure I saw one last year that I was drooling over..

Yep, I'm a CT fan too....and they fit Jack perfectly!!

Big Ct fan here too well of the new ones! I can see why they don't make them in satin anymore. The old one i have is not a great fit or fabric at all.
    There is still 2 girly medium NN on FB if anyone is interested.

Jess - I much prefer bamboo over hemp - much softer.

Quote Originally Posted by eej View Post
    Does CT do christmas ones? Who else does..? I love christmas!!! I would love christmas nappies (closer to the time of course)
    i think you'll just have to look around. the wahm type stores tend to do lots of christmassy stuff, CT's definitely had christmas ones last year (which i bought ready for gremlin this year), i'm guessing many others do as well...

Mel... I remembered u said that... Hmmmm makes me want to lay on my GK insert...lol

Thanks Bg i'll have to have a look around! do you have pics of the CTs you got..I'd love to see them?

Quote Originally Posted by eej View Post
    Thanks Bg i'll have to have a look around! do you have pics of the CTs you got..I'd love to see them?
    will be doing a stash piccie in a few days with everything (ok, more than one - won't all fit in one!)

GK do xmas prints - they did a pack last year with 2 prints, printed wetbag and 2 solids (green & red) which was pretty good value. Widdlewuns also do xmas ones, i got 2 customs (one lime minky with embroidered xmas hippo & one print) which were brillo.

BG - can't wait to see your stash!

Ahhh, nice clean nappies. Now should I put the next lot out on the drying rack as well, knowing its going to rain, or wack them in the dryer so I have lots of clean nappies? The other ones do smell so lovely & fresh.

WoHB - snoozywun! Maz nights on final wash!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoodLooking View Post
    LOL. figure its either buy a dryer or more fluff... so more fluff it is... lol. I know i'll probably need one comming up to winter but i'll deal with it later... lol.

WOTB- DD side snap AI2... Perfect fit... DD loves it...
    don't forget Jess, AI2 and pocket nappies are some quick dry options, good for winter or people without driers.

if your bub can handle synthetics, the tots bots FLUFFLE is a quick dry fitted.

i would not have 100% wool covers for winter, cos of the longer drying time. Fleece covers/flongies dry in a trice.

how many kg is your bub?

PB - The BB member discount is more than the bulk pack discount anyway

I dont know if there will be christmas nappies out this year but I will find out and do an MPM post when I know.

Jess - Yep BG is right. If you want you can PM too.

I want DH to wash some nappies. I want to play with fluff!! Em being rashy is meaning that there aren't many nappies to wash though

Hohum, anyone got anything amusing? I am rather bored.

Nana - love it! Wanna swap for 2 new ones? oh hang on, one is purple with white spots? lol but the other is white - they arent used.

Am I allowed to post that? hmmm will find out! Anyway, PM me if you want

Eej - she puts up the seconds CTs on EBay....I will try and find it and get back to you

Who was asking about pretty longies? Could be...could be....

WOHB: patchwork sandman and some funky pjs with feet! lol

Ali- Thanks oncei get some more cash i will get some more... They are gorgeous so will need more for sure. DD was loving the little cakes on the High Tea... LOl

Had a peek at few on B4B and ebay.. (u ladies are my competition so i should keep them all for me... LOL)

GiGi DD is 9.2 kgs... she has a little waist and i didnt think her legs are big (although the baby legs dig in a bit) the DDoo was great she had it on for ages and it help up surprisingly well.. I also threw it in the wash after she wore it and it dried on the airer overnight so i was happy with that.

WOTB- she jus woke up so still Maz NN and cover. Soon to be... Hmmmm... GK

morning ladies

well i should be getting fluff some time this week or next week...3 lou lous...just in time for me to start work am also contemplating a new GF nappy....custom with embroidery.... and i should also be getting my 6 IB soon...nearly finished paying them off...gawd hubby doesn't know about those....
    Damn!! who on FB told they were selling nappies on B4B??? damn you!!!!! lol

WOJB ~ Orange IB

Morning morning!!!

Not much nappy news here...

Sooooo.... carry on...

WOAB: Honeyboy
    WOMB: Kissaluv (still in the same size as she was as a newborn) and Bummi's cover - small - and getting a bit tooooo small...

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast