Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

well done BG honey....I missed out...forgot what time the stocking started really wanted to get another fitted auriel ah but I cant be to greedy now can I....6 auriels (AI2's and fitteds).....that we use and love to death

Kaz - was that $31 for one pad or 2?

Does anyone know were I can get some tie dyed singlet from that dont cost the earth????

Oh BG, thats awesome babe!!!

I ordred 2 of the $10 fitteds for Harmony.. so pretty and they seem pretty boosted too...now I'll need more Maz covers...

Maz, could you dye white ones yourself.. its pretty easy, and you can make them match your nappies!!! Uummm, I'm getting ideas now.....

Maz - I'm about to tie dye some myself for Phoenix. I'm not a pro but I used to do my own as a teenager I bought some plain white singlets from Best&Less for $1.99 and I'm picking up some dye from spotters tomorrow. What size is Mateauz? Or are they for the older kiddies? I figure if the cheap B&L ones turn out good I'll let myself loose on some bonds ones lol

SHP have a "crazy clearance" up today - newborn fitteds for $10 each (up to about 7.5kg) - and some medium and large (i think) soaker for $15

I love matching naps to outfits... so need to get some matching sets...

Maz ur a popular woman... i hope when u come back from ur break and have ur next stocking that i can pick up a few... few maz covers on NB i saw...

Well done BG!

Maz - it looked like 2 in the piccy, but the text didn't say anything like that?

WoHB - bubblebubs night & GK fleece as a cover & a flongie.

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    SHP have a "crazy clearance" up today - newborn fitteds for $10 each (up to about 7.5kg) - and some medium and large (i think) soaker for $15
    Ooh, did you get some?? I got 2 for Harmony...

WOHB.. Pop In..
    WOKB.. MMPN

PB I was at caddie's new website today millaruby designs and she had a couple of maz's covers for sale

yeah i grabbed two PB - the others were all a bit too boyish!

I really wnated to support another WAHM cause maz has NO MOJO!!!!!!! I cant even be bothered wiping my backside atm its cause ive got some pain in the old pelvis that isnt very nioce atm.

Jed and I both love the tie dyed singlets for Mateauz...he's such a blonde and pale looking dude that he needs some colour lol. I have dye here....singlets easy to get but BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no good maz

I had to buy something from Caddie's new store, I got the girraffe set, it should be nicely non-gender-specific for a newborn!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    I really wnated to support another WAHM cause maz has NO MOJO!!!!!!! I cant even be bothered wiping my backside atm its cause ive got some pain in the old pelvis that isnt very nioce atm.

Jed and I both love the tie dyed singlets for Mateauz...he's such a blonde and pale looking dude that he needs some colour lol. I have dye here....singlets easy to get but BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If I had a spare 5 min I'd make you some babe...

Actually, I wonder If I can get to spottie tommorrow????

Kaz I got the cutest dress from her old site last week and got it yest. I love it!

aah no one answered my q before about my Iishfly so I'll ask again , how do I list it if its not worn but prewashed?

LS what happened 5 days i thought today was the day..I'm hanging to know!!!!

Sorry EEJ - so it would be classed in my eyes as Brand new - pre washed only. god you could even put it on ebay if thats the case hon

PB - oh I need a spotters fix I think

Kaz - I was thinking about buying that set for my new nephew but ahh doesnt matter...I dont think they are going to use cloth anyway so the NB aio's I made have gone to waste

unworn? Gigi told me once but I forgot.

Man its cold here tonight.

nooo Maz, it won't go to waste. You just go give him a maz huggle and change his bum for the better

I like it cause it was WAHM without being overly "cloth" so as not to pressure her

Maz - Check your e-mails hun

Why do men make it so hard to plan a godamn wedding?

Ok, girls, I just went to minilala for the first time, and..........
    I AM IN MASSIVE LOVE!!!

They are just so..so.. amazing... I want I want I want...... some of her baby models even look like Harmony!!!!!

So, do they work as well as they look?????

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast