Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

Woohooo...more fluffy mail today...well, sorta, LOL.
    6 BBH PLU covers. Gorgeous colours and nice and soft, not as "plasticy" as the new Tot Bots wraparound PLU's(which I bought the other day....gorgeous blue with stars on it though)...great over his flats for at home! (Thanks Lea)
    Also just scored a few 2nd hand MCN's, covers and boosters off a lovely BB'er for a great price!! Wooohooo.

Going for a walk with Jack in the pram now...get away from this puter for a while, it's costing me too much money, LOL.

WOJB...terry flat with bright yellow BBH Cover.

mel i knew youd flip.. i do like your name though!! what does it mean in medical terms ... i wanna know !!

kat - i have never ever been charged!!!! and i have needed parts and replacements.. weird .. but what rort on the $80!

eta -which lovely lady is the one getting married ?? as there is a thread in the giveaways with free wedding things
    Last edited by *charmalea*; April 16th, 2009 at 03:52 PM.

ok...i am in need of a BIG wet bag for our trip to Melbourne (staying 2 nights) and i want a wetbag for DS to take to nannies house for when i am at work.

c'mon women..i need your help....

Lea - That's Me Me Me! Thank-you so much for pointing me in the freebie direction!

Tried to talk to DF about the plans I had been making and he answered me with one word answers not even looking up from his paper. His response "yeah" to everything I said.

Kat - my swaddlebees wetbag is the BIGGEST one I have ever seen. Seriously - I think I can fit 50 nappies in there.

And in regards to my name - sorta means the black poop one has when you are bleeding internally - and in great amounts... in great frequency... if you get my drift. Yup. Thanks mum.

lol mel - one of my best friends names is jacinta - we call her cvinkta hee hee she hates it, melina is so pretty !

nappy wise............. FINALLY, after ^ WEEKS apparently my abby gros are ready. lets see how long they take to show up friggn friggn

wohb - bits for bots organic velour fitted/lovey bums wool crepe cover

lol Mel, I won't go there but so many "jokes" come to mind. Poor you!!

Side snapping fitteds? What are my options???
    Cute Tooshies, swaddlebees, auriels?
    They need to be really absorbent for my heavy wetter.
    What are Whizz Kidz like??

Big Hello to everyone, missed so much on this thread to hard to catch up properly!!

Oh and hiya to my special hyena she helped me get space tots fitted auriel in last night GD stocking!! Second time this week she's come through for me

WOEB - DFM Lime Shades

Mel- why do parents do that!

I got my hemp boosters today man they were quick.

i had to hide the fluffy bubs I got today from DH he would kill me. he just saw me order another pair of babylegs and got cross but I said they were cheap only $12 incl post( sorry mel you didn;t have these ones). He says yeah lots of "cheap" things add up to hundreds. ooops he's on to me!!!

lol mel - one of my best friends names is jacinta - we call her cvinkta hee hee she hates it, melina is so pretty !

nappy wise............. FINALLY, after ^ WEEKS apparently my abby gros are ready. lets see how long they take to show up friggn friggn

wohb - bits for bots organic velour fitted/lovey bums wool crepe cover

I have no idea what some parents think. But I can't talk - my kids are Aricyn and Mehkelti.. LOL

They'll be swearing my name later on I bet.

Laura - side snapping fitteds only - or AIO's

Little monster just bit me on the arm - he's freakin lucky he's still got his head attached to his shoulders.

Come home quickly DH, Mumma's losing patience

ETA: CM - did you need a wedding dress as well or you got that organised?

ETA 2 - NOt only did the little creep bite me - HE'S DONE A MASSIVE EXPLOSION!!! ARGGGHHH

lol Mel, my patience went out the window at 7:31 am precisely a minute after I woke up haha.

I'm after fitteds atm, I have enough AIO side snappers for the time being, slowly building up on AIO's, trouble is the ones that fit her the best are the hardest to come by, DFM, beetlebums and auriels.

oh LL80 ..the whizz kids are great !!!! you remember gabriellas size ? well she fits the WK on the smallest snaps .. and it doesnt go all boofy in the crotch .. i love them !! id love to get some more .. and weve never had a leak .. i have 2 , one navy cuddle fleece and one lavender minky !!
    OMGosh my little girl is sitting upright !! (lol how else are you meant to sit !! )
    BUT its been like 5 mins , its the 1st time ever she hasnt toppled over !!

now all i need is for her to get some teeth ... hmm on 2nd thoghts .. maybe not !!

WOBG-a tie dyed bits for bots (it think ) bamboo terry flat and a maz cover!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

what would you girls do if you were selling off your entire stash?

buy for baby?
    facebook?
    parenting forum trading room e.g Essential Baby

i'm dreading all the photos, the organisation of it all.

all in one hit? and offer the freebies e.g one freebie per sale?
    or individual listings?
    or group listings e.g all night nappies in one list, all woollies in one list, all fitteds and covers in one list, all pockets in one list, all ai2's in one list, all accessories in one list, all freebies in one list

i don't know what to do

Charmlea -are you after Whizz kidz ai2 or whizz kidz fitteds?

LL80 - i have SS thirsty fitteds too.

WETBAG FOR MELB WEEKEND - i did that in January. Used a baby beehinds wetbag in the nappy bag (had two that size) that went in the car with us all the time. Kept a Swaddlebees "pail liner" wetbag in the motel room. ENded up taking the entire weekend's dirty mcn back with me on the plane (in suitcase) cos we weren't physically at the motel long enough, to do a wash (only went there to sleep).

Flushable liners were Da Bomb i must say, made not having a Little Squirt for a weekend, bearable. We used pockets the whole time away. and Night Nappies for tthe plane rides. Was easier to be in mcn 100% whilst away, than i expected it to be. but i did prepare for it, and read lots of travel posts with mcn e.g Nappycino have a forum section about that.

wotbb: has gone to sleep at 4.30pm, very strange for her, in a trainer
    went to sleep yesterday at 6pm, too, also in a trainer.

Someone had 36 BBH on B4B that were up to over $300 last time I looked, but I think you might get a higher return on them selling individually.

Um, Gigi, I don't know what to do, but "adopt me" comes to mind...

gigi , ll80 was asking about them .. i have 2 and love the aio's .. i want a few more girly ones as one of mine is really boyish ..

id say b4b is a good way to go... but FB is easier ... you can upload the pics on to photo bucket and correspond the nappy with the number on the photo !!

jmo tho

gigi - i think you'd do better selling everything individually but offering combined postage. some people starting out won't want to buy in bulk (as you know, us newbies are advised to get one or two of lots of things til we know what will work). making the combined postage thing would be a good option for you though as people will look at multiple listings.

not sure how selling on FB works - wouldn't that limit your sales group to friends? in which case, wouldn't you be better off doing a classifieds link on bb or something?

not a lot happening nappy wise. was mighty impressed with the service from SHP last night - ordered two cheap nappies, and a soaker - she messaged to say they would take up to two weeks to post as the soaker would need to be knitted, and then offered to add extra (ribbed legs i think it was) which normally cost more, as a thankyou for my first purchase. she asked how i'd heard of them and mentioned BB and that the site had been mentioned several times in the past few days so i just had to google!

Oh GiGi - My eyes lit up when I read you're selling your stash. Please please please make sure to let me know when and where you list it Just don't tell DF!

Arimeh/Mel (what do I call you? lol) - I've got my wedding dress under control, thanks for asking though It's probably the only thing set in stone at the moment.

News from me - My mum arrived safe and well today. Already letting DS get away with blue murder. LOVE grandmas don't we The good thing is she's helping me with wedding plans already and seems to be getting DF's attention over it all FINALLY.

WOPB - Nothing. Running around in his birthday suit just the way he likes it.

Took him to the airport to pick up his grandma in cow hugalugs, black minky BBH and white singlet. Everyone at the airport loved him and looked at him like they'd never seen MCN before.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast