Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

BG they are good aren't they..so helpful.

So Mel your jsut sharing the love with names hey! I love yours and your kids names! I want some of the lollipop supersoft BL from you soon, will wait til the ecobubs comes in.

Gigi I think one by one would be better too. How do you sell on FB? b4B is what everyone knows.

Kitt3n - Baby legs do have an organic wool pair they retail for $39 tho!

GiGi- I agree... Being a newbie i am not buying bulk packs... More looking at trial packs... I would say sell them off singley or in couples or small group... As in 2-4 max... One of the BBer's put a list on her FB and people PM'd her bout them... I picked up 5 so was a great score. r there fee's for B4b???

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

who said Daddledoo nappies fit their bub nicely? they're having a stocking tonight.

brigsy - Michelle at SHP is very nice and very ethical, the hemp kids hats there are very good too, extremely adjustable. And she is very helpful for parents of kids with exema, knows alot about that. Did you look at the "lushies"? drool drool! imagine having a nb in one of those!

NaNa - adopt you??? you know i'm dead clucky for another bub! will you fit into nb mcn?

alioops - i don't have 36 of ANY one nappy! i diversified - nah, i would have gotten LOADS of my faves, IF they were only easily available to order WHEN i wanted them.

wotbb: she finally woke up from her 4.30 - 8pm sleep - hadn't wet her trainers amazingly (she is not sleep trained). that bilby makes "holding on" into an olympic sport.

size 2/3 knickers (from all the usual shops) are still gapey and too big for her, i don't feel so silly now, for getting her proper trainers. no gapes there at least. so "Rah" rools, ok? (said in my best Yr. 8 voice).

Me me... Oh No GiGi... Arrrggg.... Now off to have a peek...
    Eej, Looking at the lollipop supersofts also... I read there the longest they make. 40cm... just hoope they dont cut in like the others... Won a pair on ebay... there girls leg warmers... Look the same... cost me 2.99... they had 2 ending within sec and i missed the 2nd and it sold for 99c...

I wanted to get some advice on cloth at night....I don't have any NN's yet but wanted to get Jack out of his night sposies so I decided to check out my stash and see what I could do. He now has on a GK minky times pocket with the bamboo insert (it's a double layer one) and then i folded up a terry flat (which made 4 layers) and shoved that in the pocket as well, I then covered all that with a Maz minky cover.
    He now has the biggest butt you can imagine, LOL, and I don't think he can even rollover in bed, HAHAHAHA.

Do you think set up will work till I get a proper NN? Or am I heading for wet jammies and sheets in the morning?

Gigi - I'd sure try! All this walking for miles and miles to get DS to sleep in the pram or sling has made my bubble-butt practically disappear And if I wasn't so darn tired I'd even consider TTC #2 just because I know your stash would be worth it!! ah geez, I'm delirious.... go to bed NaNa...

WOHB: chilli sandman and Bear Bottoms fleece cover

ok, what's SHP again?

Stuffed a minkytime with peapods insert, stupid thing leaked in 10 minutes. Not sure why? Maybe I didn't do it up tight enough? ARGHHHHHH. that was the start of day for childcare - giving them a wet baby to change. A total change, bodysuit, trousers & all. Doh.

Anyhows, its great that his nappies are now all dry My FB's on the way, I hope I get to the mail before DH tomorrow! Trying to think what's coming ... bizybee don't think are made yet (mongies) ... there's the FB and also the giraffe gift set ... I think that's all.

Gigi - you poor thing, have you booked into counselling yet? I think it must be very traumatic. Oh, and look up the starbumz website (the US one - they have trainers too!)

Ali - how are you going? how is the hubby coping?

OK, where are these $10 babylegs? Pls PM me the location!

WoHB - KK nights with mongie

New thread time HERE

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819