Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

Dont worry CM, I didn't take it in a bad way Em still regularly has splat poos that stick to the nappy, so I love the LS. It is also very useful for TT accidents. I havent used it on NB poo yet but apparently that is where it comes into it's element.

Thanks everyone for the info. Guess we're shopping for longies now. Any suggested places to buy apart from Llamajamas, ozebaby, and the woman who makes KK's I can't remember her woolly name.

WOHB: 'peppermint aero' CT

try the "yarncollective" Rach.....it is a mall store like ozebaby for woolies...longies are just starting to pop up on the sites so keep looking!
    also minicuteture has some woolie stores and wahmnaps.

Thanks Mel.
    xx

Maz got my covers today thank-you i love em & thank-you for the wipes they'll come in very handy

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

RACHEL, you might be thinking of Robyn, who runs "possums pouches", lovely longies (and night nappies called KK AIO's) too.

alioops - thinking of you

Cheeky Monkey - i saw a VERTICAL clothes airing rack in the IKEA catalogue too, about $45 but would be great for a small space.

The little squirt takes
    - reading the instructions
    -practise
    once you've done that, it's brilliant.
    The most crucial part of the instructions if "only depress the trigger HALFWAY". if you hanv'et read that, and are depressing 100%, yes, your walls will be getting quite a washing down right about now.

i totally hearted our LS, the entire 28 months of use it got. Plus for rinsing mamapads, linen/clothing bilby was ill on.

i didn't get Easter brekky in bed, but dh has made me nice coffee and gave me a box of the seashell choccies. (not fair trade or childslave free, but the thought was there). bilby loved her "Miss Bilby" storybook by Colin Thiele.

wotbb: "rah" (like a tiger rahs) trainers

Parrot Pants do some great longies too...if she has some up. And Buy4Baby sometimes have some nice woolies up.

Well Charlotte wet through a sandman last night for the first time in almost 10 months!! I had to change her at 1.30 this morning! Glad I have my new longies, for winter lol. Although I think I used a new insert in the first one last night, it has only been washed twice. hmmm.

Hope you all had a fab weekend

WOHB: Pop-In

LOl Gigi! Thanks for that. I think DH threw out the intructions after he installed it. Will have to fish them out of the recycling and have a read!!!!

all this rain .. i go to put a sposie on gabriella and it stops lol ! but i have such a big backlog of clothes nappies that need to be washed dried , i need to stop the nappies before i run out (highly unlikely )

woo hoo on the new phnoe and load of fluff Marlene ! i got a new phone today , but i havent used it coz dh is on it and in love with it !!` i got an iphone !

i hope i get fluff tomorrow -it should be a lou lou !!

oh and WRT longies - there can be waiting lists (possom pouches has one mth wait atm ") so get in now = they really do make great pj pants!!

I love loopy lily woolies We have 3 pairs. And Parot Pants is another good one. You could also pop into NC and ask for customs. Quite a few girls on there do it for you. I have had 3 lots made up.

Ashton is in sposies for daddy days now. It's easier. He has requested a night nappy though cos he had to change Ashton 3 times over night

No other nappy news here. Oh yeah I have totally lost the love for ittis. They are the ONLY nappy I have that stains with panadol. Stupid!

Howdy all
    Hope everyone is well. just dropping in quickly to let you know we ARE using our cloth, although my intro was a bit sketchy, 3 pooey nappies in a row
    Am using the flushable liners and they seem to work just fine, maybe a tiny bit of poo on the edges but i just give en a 2 second rinse before I chuck em in the wash.
    I dont know how long he is going to last in the NBs tho, he is already over 4 kgs and is on the 2nd to last snap on the HH NB's. will get out my BBB tomorrow and try them on. I couldnt even get my NB magicall to do up :-( but maybe i did it wrong?
    Anyhoo, gotta go, got my sis here prolly wont be back on till wed when she goes home.
    Keep well everyone xxx

WOLB HH and maz purple kitty cat cover.

Nice work Shell!
    Pull out your smalls and see how they fit - Charlotte was very long at birth and was to big for NB nappies very quickly too. Glad I only had one! lol Flats and covers did us well for the first 6 weeks, also the small ittis were great on her too.
    Remember though - the poo is a sign of approval!

So DH came out with a classic - told me today that he wouldnt tell anyone to buy cloth nappies - because he saw the post earlier (Was is CM?) whose Hubby decided that it isnt easier on the wallet cos we dont stop buying them! and he agrees completely!
    So he thinks that if we had another one he would vote sposies and f it wasnt for the environmental aspects he wouldnt use cloth at all!!
    MEN!! NFI

hehehehe

WOHB: iishfly star

Oh No! I'm so sorry LimeSlice, that WAS my post and my stoopid DF.

lol CM - they just dont GET it!!

*rolls eyes* but you won't need to buy any nappies for the second ... well, maybe a few gender-specific ones, but other than that ...

Melbel, do you still have any of the funky fireman gumboots?? Might go check your site out

woHB - ummmmm BBH with PUL cover. Soon to be ... ummmm, sposie? My night nappies aren't dry Even though I have lots of them!

Has anyone used fluffybubs??? Available from tomorrow 8pm??? any good??

WOTB- Maz NN and cover

yep we have 2 fluffy bubs here and i love them!!!! OSFM ... and the fit is gorgeous!!!! i have a custom and a mottle orange minkee one

Thanks heaps... Will have to remember tomoz so i can pick up some... LOL.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast