Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

Jess......You could try the babyleg style warmers at the weewuns......I have seen them in real life and they are a much bigger size....made for toddlers and up so maybe have a look there...toodlebugz they are called.

i am here Maz....just lurking though, a bit busy with puppy dog issues at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by tan32 View Post
    Hi all

I have Lachlan in bed tonight in his licious lullaby tonight
    I want a licious lullaby...**on the floor kicking and screaming**

Tan i saw ones just for the knees... I'll try to find them again if ur interested... think it was nice4neez or something but they work out same price as the babylegs... Or go the super soft babylegs i read there longer and r supposed to not dig in...

CT worked well here... DD had hers on for over 3 hours and i was surprised how wet she was but no leakages.

Melbel- off for a look see now.. thanks
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 16th, 2009 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    I want a licious lullaby...**on the floor kicking and screaming**
    :yeahthat:

thanks good looking i will now go off hunting the super baby legs and CTs.
    I dont think the knee ones will do us any good as he is full belly commando crawling so its the whole legs that get dragged along the ground,,, lol must find a camoflauge nappy to make him look like a little army man.

Maz - does photography count as being "crafty"? I love photography, and I'm probably vain in saying so but I'm quite good at it. Not a pro by any means. Oh and I can sew I've sewn about 20 nappies for DS which work well and I love them. I've made quilts, jumpsuits, dresses etc. I just don't know anyone to talk to about my creations.

Marlene - I think it's safe to say you not only have an MCN addiction, you also need to go to Babylegs Anonymous. Oh how I wish I had your stash, or maybe just the money you've spent to spend on my own! lol

Rayray - good luck with that overlocker, they can be damned tricky things to thread lol. Well not really tricky, but time consuming!

Tan32 you're making me jealous with your talk of licious lullabies

oh i sat posed at the ready for my lucious.

Oh Maz my daughter is in love with the soaps that come with the orders..

I love my licious lullaby.... DD also loves the glow stars... lol

Yup and the smell when i opened the package... MMMMMM that soap smells so good i could eat it

Ok girls STOP IT! I can't take it any more

after all this talk on selling nappies on FB i think i might just sell off some of mine on there - i cant be bothered listing on b4b again , its so time consuming and a hassle ...
    i dont have many to list , just a few larges and NN ...

DS is not night trained either , he sometimes wakes up dry and holds on (like hes doing now )
    but last night DH put him to bed with no nappy and said , dont let me forget to put a nappy on him i told him to do it then as ds was already asleep ... but DS woke crying becasue he had wet the bed .... i told him so .. but i guess he was dry as after he wet DH put a nappy on him ... derr

how did the GK go Marklene ? i have 3 that have never leaked .. but if i stuff too much , i doenst fit as well around the tummy .. dd also gets camel toe in them !!

well i have fluff ... but its waiting at my old neighbours house !stupid AP ... grow a brain !!!!

so i'll go there later when i warms up and i'll take the kids to the play cafe ...
    Last edited by *charmalea*; April 17th, 2009 at 08:29 AM.

morning precious fluff-aholics

Marlene ~ check your PM's!!!!!

We love our licious lullabies aswell!!!! they are the best fitting nappy!!! and teamed with one of Maz's covers....no better out there

I want fluff damn it!!! *stomping feet* i hope i get fluff today (although i am not counting on it) waiting on my GF and 3 lou lous

Well I have a heap of nappies to sell, so FB might be the way to go....

But If a BB'er is opening a shop, Ill support that!!

I should get some fluffy today I hope.... I have a funeral and would love some new fluff to wash first A friend died in a car crash, and has left behind a wife (good friend) and 3 little girls...sooo sad....
    Some fluff would be nice please, AP.....

my gosh this thread is rolling quickly!!!

i too have been dreaming of maz - i hope she will start to make applique minkee covers (a strawberry one to be precise LOL!!)

I scored me a velour lined auriel WOOT WOOT!!!!

still waiting to hear back from sugar shots re some customs - these fit up to 15kgs, what is the average age/weight for TT'ing? I have no idea how heavy DD1 was when she tt'd.

still waiting on my pookey pocket fitteds too - velour lined sherpa with appliques, sooooo pretty!

WOHB - bits for bots velour lined fitted / maz dots pink cover

kttn- pookey pocktes are great for customs .. bek can do almost antyhing !!

oh behave ladies

I have Mateauz in sposies atm due to a lovely blister right on the end of his foreskin so have smoothered area wiht lots and lots of cream. Molars are nice and chuncky under the gums

Its so nice to hear about other chickies craft's ...... I owuld so love to be able to make a quilt...patch work one but im affraid I just cant get my head around lining it all up....maybe one day maz might take a class in it

Oh Kitt3n...auriels...I dream of them..how the hell did you score that??????

SO ANY news on the new IB's yet girls????

Of to put the slow cooker on.....Inlaws coming for lunch for its a lamb stew

So jealous i so want a GF and a LL... so many nice naps out there... Waaaaa... i want them all... *stompingfeet* wish there was a warning lable with them.....

Picked up some cheap as babylegs again at 1am this morning... lol... i brought a pair of red with white hearts and asked the lady if she had anyothers... Well looks like she has 3 more pairs but their boyish... perfect cos my DS like wearing DD as sleeves... LOL.

ordered a 2nd DD... YAY... OMG i'm in so much trouble from DP... I brought 5 from Kim 1 from another BB'er.. (u know who u are) plus some on ebay along with the baby legs... Plus i'd like to bet some stuff from Mel... lol... naughty naughty... and i still want more... Hanging out for a Special WAHM before i get anymoore.

Also My Luscious "licious lullabies" is great i wash it every day (cos i have only 1 NN so far) and it dries well during the day...

Also took DS to school today and EVERYONE commented on DD and her MCN's and baby legs...

WOTB... DD AI2

ETA... goh i type a post and 3 new ones pop up... Maz... I think u'd be great at other sewing craft stuff... i twould think a quilt would be easier then an MCN???
    All this talk of Auriels... I want one... where do i get one...

PB- so sorry to hear bout ur friends hubby... so sad...
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 17th, 2009 at 09:09 AM.

Printed IB, Sunday night Maz?? Its on FB, go have a check babe...

I'm expecting some fluffy mail today and if I am super lucky my beetlebums carrier *fingers crossed*

I havent heard anything about the IB's yet Maz.

mmmmm babylegs, I have 4 pairs but have since become obessed with longies and flongies.

PB hopefully you'll be getting a package today

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast