Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoodLooking View Post
    Anyone tried the ebay babyleg warmers ones?? They have a set of 4 for 19.99 + postage
    I have, I brought 8 pairs and they are good. Much better sizing then Babylegs and Legwarmers. I only had an issue with one pair which freyed in the wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    UH OH...he's got a Bonds Wondersuit on.
    Ashton always wears a wondersuit to bed as it's freezing here and we have never had a leak so I am pretty sure it wouldn't be that.

Quote Originally Posted by tan32 View Post
    any recommendations for a nappy for my super wee boy.
    We used Cute Tooshies bamboo delights, Wild Child, Mirabai, Bizy Bee, Ish Fly, Baby Beehinds minkee (which are wonderful) ... sheeeeesh the list goes on and on. I have pics and a list in my blog. Ashton is a super wee boy some days but others he isn't so it depends I think on if he is holding in a fountain for the clean nappy lol

Mel that is so not cool about the day care centre. I would be saying NOPE change the nappy every 2 hours and it wont happen. Then I would be enquiring as to if the rules are being applied to the leaky sposies too? Sounds like they are trying to be dificult.

Quote Originally Posted by *charmalea* View Post
    all i know is 6-8 breast feeds a night is not doing me any good , considering DD feeds about 12-14 breast feeds a day .. its almost 1 an hour .. im going mental !!!!!!!
    Ashton was the same. We were doing BLS and he was just hungry ALL the time. Since switching to pureed food for 3 meals and BLS snacks during the day he has been a lot happier and started sleeping through. This was a child who was up on average of 5 times a night to feed, and he would feed too, it wasn't comfort! I was a walking zombie!

Well Ash has a rash. I decided since the load of nappies wouldn't be able to be line dried due to the rain I would put some of the trinature washing powder in, and he got a rash so I am glad we have nailed that to the definate reason. He just can not have his nappies washed in anything but water Oh well. Have to rewash all the nappies now. Lucky I have enough.

WOHB: WC spider bling. Sparkleeeeeeeeeeey

NaNa - he tried to blame it on nappies .. lol .. oookaay then .. i dont think a nappy would have anything to do with it ..

MM - Gabs hase 2-3 meals a day .. shell have a big brekkie and lucnh and then dinner .. somethimes i leave out a feed if she has a rash from something she has eaten .. i try to pump food into her but she have a few spoons and then shes done .. she will literally push the spoon away and spit food out ...

so im at a loss .. i have even tried a bottle and farex before bed and its still the same !!!!! and DH tried to settle her and for 40 mins wailed her head off .
    not much fun in this house ..

any way .. marlene .. i have some NN i am putting on FB ..

anyone having issues with AP at the moment?????? I sent something off last week and the person STILL doesnt have it.....their only in NSW and im in VIc so they should ahve gotten it 2 - 3 days tops.

im so ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!

I've had no issue with receiving Maz....AP has been very good to me!! Hopefully they haven't lost it on you.

I've always had an issue with AP! They lost my wedding photos, and by the time they were recovered, I was divorced! hmmmm.... I've had better luck with fluffy mail, but had a cover go AWOL just last month.

ok real quick question...

since my MIL is hopeless with snap nappies..i am getting nappies that have aplix closures....what i want to know is...would it be ok to use my lou lou NN during the day as i only have 2 lou lous (day nappies) 1 BBH magicall and the lou lou NN with aplix.... til i recieve my other aplix closing nappies...
    i presume it ok...just having a blonde moment...

for sure, kat. Just take out any extra boosting or snap-in boosters it's got. Don't see why not.

Eej- is that the c-town store ??

DD+ DaddleDoo WAHM

Eej- i saw ur DD at the meet and i didnt think she was a boofer...

MissyMoo- YAY off to buy the 4 pack i saw thanks heaps... i just picked up 5 for under $30 inc postage...

Mel- So not cool... I just talked to my DC cos i wanted to put DD in cos she is so clingy and wont go to anyone. they told me they wuldnt do the cloth ones (they supply sposies) i told them she gets rashes and all they had to do was take it off and put in a wet bag... r they allowed to say no to cloth??

Maz- not sure if Mel has special AP spies who get her mail out quick but i got my order super quick and there was 2 public holidays over easter.... Hope it shows up... how much estra is registered??

No Krudd money here so no more fluff shopping unless i can pay next week... lol. fortnightly wages suck

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoodLooking View Post
    Maz- not sure if Mel has special AP spies who get her mail out quick but i got my order super quick and there was 2 public holidays over easter.... Hope it shows up... how much estra is registered??

Yep, i think Mel is sleeping with the posty Always get extremely fast delivery from her. Even over the public holiday, as Jess said.

It's an awesome buy Jess

Lea that isn't good Poor you!! Must be so tired. Hopefully something works. For us it was wrapping instead of feeding to sleep.

Ashton is being a nudy bum at the moment. As soon as I take the nappy off he crawls around everywhere. He loves being a rudey bum!

Maz I am still waiting on something that was supposedly posted from Vic over a week ago. I got everything else posted from there but still waiting on these longies that were knitted for Ash... Bloody hope it shows up since I have been waiting on them for over 5 months and it was supposed to be a swap from then.

MM they are hugalugs?? i think thats the brand...R they good ones?? My DS keeps wearing DD's pink ones as sleeves so i got him skull and crossbones and navy ones plus 2 pairs for DD... lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HeyGoodLooking

Yep, i think Mel is sleeping with the posty Always get extremely fast delivery from her. Even over the public holiday, as Jess said.

ETA- ANY sales... DP just scored 2 cash jobs so we have an extra weeks wage comming up so i might get away with picking up some more for my get started pack... (thats what i told DP... i showed him all the BULK packs... LOL... so mow he thinks i need a heap more ...YAY)
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 17th, 2009 at 12:16 PM.

ROFL

I can assure everyone that I am NOT sleeping with the postie.. LOL

Oh Mel spoil the fun... LOL... Maybe its the parcel post man... LOL

WOTB GK anytime...

Maz - My letter from qld transport was dated 6/4/09 and I recieved it on the 15th. They are pretty slack with some things and not with others lately.

That just goes towrads toe sleeping witht eh posite consiracy.. lol

Hey I have some widdle wuns, i cant remember is they are AIO or need covers though..how do I tell?

I think WW are AI2's arent they??

Yeah widdlewuns are AI2's - don't need a cover.

I'm soooo friggin cranky.

Day care just rang and said that they have run out of Miss M's nappies - she has been *crying* and *screaming* apparently when doing a pee (she's teething so rash is bad at the moment).

They asked if I wanted her put in their spare sposies, and i said NO - see if Aricyn has any spare and use those (bumg pockets).

They said that they would do that.

And I've just been thinking. They probably have been changing her because they think she is screaming because she has her pee against her. Well NO... its a bumg so it would suck the moisture away from her - so there would be no friggin difference in wearing a sposie.

I bet you any money she is in a sposie when I get there tonight to pick them up.

Grrrrr... I'm freakin cranky today.

Mel - Ring the child care authorities. I think it is NCCAC. You need to get their side of the story. I have put my foot down and said to the CC that I will not pay for them to have something I dont use at home. I will only supply sposies if that is what I am using at the time (and then it has to be with NR cream) and they havent charged me for their sposies when they have used them (like if a rash seems to be getting worse over the day, they put a sposie and cream on her to try and nip it in the bud)

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast