Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

Oh Mel that sucks.... I just took in an MCN to show them cos they were complaining they wouldnt use them... They said they would have to change her so often... So i put it under the tap to show them how much water it held... What else do i do... DD uses 1 sposie at night and gets a rash

Hmm. in that case Im missing a snap in from one of them.

BG is such an ENABLER! Here i am minding my own business, slacking off on my last day of work, and the next thing I'm on SHP with an $80 cart!!!

me????? enabler????

HELL YEAH!

Oooo last day of work Ray how exciting! SHP are fab!

no Jess they were cheapo ones. A pack of 4 for $20 or $5 each.

Hey I have a quick question so don't want to post another thread . . .
    What do you put your dirty, rinsed nappies into when you've changed them to stop them stinking the room they in out till washing time?
    * Bucket with Water?
    * Dry Bucket? Smelly?
    * Some kind of Nappy Bin with Lid?

MCN's should be dry pailed Sarah - so a nappy bucket with a lid until they're going to be washed - no need to soak them hun

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    MCN's should be dry pailed Sarah - so a nappy bucket with a lid until they're going to be washed - no need to soak them hun
    :yeahthat: plus a couple of drops of lavender or somthinglike that in the bottom of the bucket

our MCN's are put in a nappy pail with a lid as well as a pail liner and lid on...

ummm ahhhhh 2 more GF nappies fell into my cart paid for with CC...sooo need to hide the CC bill from DH!!!!! thank gawd i am going back to work next week
    although i did get 1 medium and 1 large.... he is 9kgs already....barge bum Jacko!!!!

we use a painters bucket from bunnings it has a lid and is cheap!

Thanks Jess! She's not covered in rolls but is a little chunky.

oh oh oh...I just had a brilliant idea!!!! LOL

I have one of those tommee tippee bins that you put disposables in (of course I just HAD to have it...but could never afford the refills, lol). That will be perfect as my dry pail as the lid seals really well. Yaayyyyy! At the moment I am just using a normal laundry bucket that only has a lid that sits on top and doesn't seal....laundry has been getting a bit stinky.

Yep...the bucket gets abit pongy aswell Marlene...makes hubby gag!!! lol me..i don't have trouble with it...i have actually taken it out of Jacks room and put it in the bathroom as Jacks room was smelling a tad p issy

each time i empty the bucket I wipe it out with tea tree oil - dont get any pongs

maz, not getting that auriel - there is a thread on NA about it

but i am getting two cgr's and two cute tooshie AI2'S cupcakes, dragonflies, zebras and butterflies............... lol i dont have anything that has a butterfly on it here!!! hahahahaaaaaaa

not long ago i got some kissaluv size 1's and am regretting it, size 0's are great but the size 1's dont seem to fit her very well. but oh the sherpa!!! i have the super boosters too, looks so cute such a big cotton bottom (in a maz cover of course).

oh well its friday so no fluff anticpiation for a few days - did get some fluff from a wonderful BB lady, very happy with them especially that famed cute tooshie AI2 as seen in the ANN calendar

wohb - sugarshots side snap pocket

Kitt3n the tea tree oil is a great idea! What are CGR's its one I haven't heard.

Ok...I just ordered two NN's (couldn't help myself, the Rudd money came today, lol). I got a Mandy Mac and a Sandman. Do both of these need covers, and what sort do I need? I have Maz fleece, Maz minky and BBH PUL are any of these suitable as night covers? i am hoping to use the fleece or minky. I am in the process of getting some wool and having my grandmother knit some longies...but it could be a little while.

Thanks in advance.

2 of maz's covers are on b4b! Kat's onto it!!!
    Last edited by ezymay; April 17th, 2009 at 04:52 PM.

Mel/Kazbah/Anyone else who was involved - THANK YOU for the baby legs...you guys rock

lol eej...i WANT that green minky maz cover!!!!!

Marlene...ANY of those covers are ok for use at night...BUT i prefer to use the minky or fleece cover as they breath...PUL doesn't... well it makes Jack sweat heaps!!!! in his butt area....

eej...CGR's are as rare as hen teeth!!!!! beautiful nappies but another nappy that is in hot demand!!!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast