Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

Kaz how exciting!!!! Yay for the all clear!

Woot Kaz thats awesome We could be preg together!! woohoo!!

Jess - its tragic when they leave behind a young family

No nappy news.

DH has to squirt all nappies now cos of my back - shame that. teeheehee

WOTB's: night nappies!!! no idea wot cos DH changed them!

yay i get some huggalugs soon .....!! Gabriella will look smokin' in them .. today nixon carried around gabs leg warmers ... he didnt wear them or anything , just carried them around !!

umm no nappy news .. cept that they are wearing them ... DS In a bits for bots pocket and DD in a sposie , mum had the kids while DH and i went shopping (groceries , nuttin spesh) and WOW what a luxury shopping is with out kids !!!! , back to the point thats why gab is in a sposie ... im not going inthere to wake the beast , i think she is getting sick

Jess...I'm so sorry about your friend.

eej...I'll take your nearly 8 month old....she's adorable!

kaz...wooohoooo!!

Well, still no itti's here today, I'm starting to get very worried...why didn't I get them registered?? Aaaaarrrgghhhhh.

WOJB...sposie, cos I still haven't finished the prewashing of his new NN's. STOOPID RAIN!!!

Congrats on the all clear from the docs Kaz... I wish i could get the all clear from DP... Although mu MIL has been told that i will be having another girl soon... (but when is soon ) lol

I love fluff havent seen NB fluff yet... wow a whole new fix when it happens... lol

Gosh i love BB so much... some of u ladies have made me feel a bit better (re my other thread) my headache has finally gone... Yay...

I forgot i bid on something on B4b... i won a Lou Lou... Have heard mixed review but it was just TOOOO cute not to buy... ballet shoes... So YAY fluffy fix...

Marlene... - still no Ittis... is that ur trial pack still???

Eej- Ur DD is Gorgeous...

Lea- i got some this morning... Nice hey...

mmm, fluff - I'm still waiting for the girraffe pack from Millaruby designs (caddie) that I bought on her first day, it should be here by now surely?

Other nappy news ... I need a new amber teething necklace as Pip's been eating his *rolls eyes* and its missing beads that he's cracked off.

Kaz- I just ordered a mum and bubs set from amberbebe... i read lots of things and thought it might help DS a bit... DP has decided he wants to try one for his neck pain... i'm also getting one cos i read it can help with pshorisis.

washing naps... need to go back and re=read the washing liquid/powder recommendations

Jess - very sorry to hear about your friend, so sad

DD had a green kids on today (which DH put on her) and I went to pick her up about 1hr later and her pants were all wet... I hope its not the nappy, but the way DH put it on! I checked, and it seemed ok, although I think I normally make it a bit tighter

might have to go on the hunt for one of these GF nappies everyone loves!

Kaz - good news on the all clear from the docs! We're starting to think about no 2 as well so maybe we'll end up baby buddies together!

Jess - I was thinking the same here, it's a bit more expensive but ... what the heck

Am thinking Pip might be old enough to have a bracelet instead of a necklace.

i even got inlargements on the sizes and they charged me no extra... so basically i got 2 adult ones for the price of the mum and bubs...

think there is a free brcelet with every butterscotch necklace purchased at the mo...

Oh can i write that??? if not sorry please delete...

I so want a GF also but i have spent too much cash this week... Also would LOVE to try an Auriel seen there a fav to a few of u

ETA- Oh also who said starbunz on special...

Bugger.. i just wrote no money then had a fluff attack... LOL

kaz- not sure whether u know or not but the bracelets dont work as well. Frm what i remember when i was "researching" is that bracelets r more of a decoration n doesnt have as much effect as the necklace. But then again i could b all talk lol
    Jess- ive heard they r good for arthritis (sp?) dont know much abt psoriosis. I have a bracelet for the pure sake of it matching dragons haha. Hes been using it as a chewing toy lately hmmpf
    Gigi- we r leaving for adel fri night, driving this time round. Not sure whether we can arrange anything online before then. Will email u my mob so u can txt me or something.
    Just washed nappies today but will need to wash tomoro again cos dont want to come back to yukky bucket...had to make it nappy-related somehow

hi girls well im am awaiting some fluffy mail here, for some reason our mail always arrives a day or two later then it should..slack postie me thinks.

No wonder i had no idea what moogoo is, they dont have any stockist in SA, but thanks for the pm and i have ordered some to fix my little man up. He is so much better today and back to fighting me ,sitiing on my feet and basically pulling everything out of drawers, we just need to clean up the nasty marks left from bandaids and medical tape, will have to remember incase he ever needs it again. For those that didnt know Lachlan had a bad infection that affetcs the area around the eye and had to be hospitalised and placed on an iv drip, but all good now..

I am building my stash up now and just awaiting a few more arrivals, oh and my money from Mr Rudd would help a bit too...

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Tan, i know what you mean about MooGoo, i've asked at some Adelaide health food type shops, and they tell me it's too expensive to get it here (freight costs). So i just order it online, lucky they have flat rate postage or i coudln't do it.

i hope it helps your bub.

wotbb: blueberry trainer for night training.

Limey - the collection of winners (for us) is Imse Vimse, bongo baby, noone wilga, blueberry. until she fits into size 2/3 knickers, i'm just grateful to have something to put on her that actually fits (no gaping). So for day, they're really "knickers with insurance" as she hasn't had an accident for three weeks now (in day). I keep expecting accidents, more to do with her lack of motor skills (has falls on the toilet even with the step, has trouble getting own clothing up and down) rather than accidents to do with the awareness of needing to go (which she is abs fine about). and when at childcare, due to her lack of verbal fluency, i worry she won't get her message across e.g i need to go to the toilet and i need help (as she can't say that), esp when her main carer is not there.

so i think she has quite a few obstacles, to even get on the toilet, so am very proud of her. My beehind at everything bilby, is doing this one thing, ok.

i was expecting tt-ing to go on for yonks, like a year! so it's a shock it's happened so fast.

Gigi - when they are ready they are ready .. its a lovely surprise/releif for you to have well done Bilby !

after months and months of DS usuing the toilet for a wee , he finally got on the toilet and did a poo just once .. then went back to doing it on the floor , then since sunday he has been pooping on the toilet .. but yesterday it went on the floor again i hope it still means hes going in the right direction !!

So Jess did you like the huggalugs ? I got the lovely legs ones and the tresor chic !! i only have 1 pair of bonds ones atm so it will be good to have a few more ...

the Lou Lous are pretty ! i like all my 3 but the MED is still a bit big on DD so i have put them away for the summer when she will be walking and a bit taller .. otherwise the tabs are up on her belly button and she cant sit right ... what size did you get ??

I still havent heard from IB about my layby yet ... and i am currently emailing WC about the booster so i can sell it on ... its just not right for Gabriella

i can see Gabs straining to poo from over here .. luckily shes in a sposie so i can just flick in in the loo ... im too tired today to bother with cleaning ... zzzzzzzzzzzz

not much going on here...still awaiting fluff....maybe today!!!!! puuuhhhhhllllleeeaaassseee let me get fluff today....it might just cheer me up

Sorry about your friend Jess

Gigi Bilbs is doing so well

I got my dragonfly magiks yesterday evening. Thanks for the headsup Gigi (yes I saw your announcement and snaffled 2 of them)

Ittis are on the way...bubblebubs are a cummin...among other things! Much fluffy excitement in store for us I wish my girl would slow down on the growing though

~Rebecca~ Guest

No money spare left here I just bought 5 ittis 1 bubblebub and a blueberry camo side snap. I have 2 custons from Nikki (GF) coming so i have to pay for those next week but i cant wait to get them OH and i ordered 2 huggerlugs last night. In saying that i am desperate to order a CT - HURRY UP KRUDD!!

Hope everyone is well, as im running on only 3 nappies that i like atm DS is wearing a sposie Im getting there.

ETA: What is B4B??

um I don't think I can mention the name of the shop with specials can I?

Folded whole pile of nappies last night. The CC room leader has said she prefers applix, not snaps - well most of mine are side-snapping except for the GKs.

Ladies, does anyone else have Widdlewuns "funkywuns" ? The PUL is a lot thinner and I've had a few leaks with them. Which is a shame, cause they are just so thick and fluffy! (I'm going to email Christy and let her know)

Well it's very, very windy here today, and it's a "green working day" for work today, which means I'm working from home but if I lose power ... highly likely with this wind ... then I'll have to go to work.

WoHB - a very, very soggy snoozywun, soon to be a CGR "sheriff" design.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast