Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

i know i said no fluff but does skid pants/babylegs count??? i just brought a pair of skid pants on fairy kisses... TOOOO cute...

teruteru- do tell...

WOTB Maz NN and cover...

LS - the bump...?

who asked about flushable liners? Try Bummis BioSoft or Tots Bots. Nurture Nappies have them , I think, and probably some other places but I can't remember right now...

Since when did this become a babylegs appreciation society?

Oh, and Alexis - I sent your fluff (yes, fluff) by regular post, so you should get it next month seeing as your on the other side of the known universe to me, pretty much! And what's this bump?!?! Did I miss something?

WOAB: Sandman, bear bottoms and rainbow BABYLEGS!

Quote Originally Posted by teruteru View Post
    however ive fallen in love with something similar (my lil secret for now hehe)

So not fair!!!!! LOL

The Bump is a nickname for Charlotte!!!

2 more days until I get the all-clear from the doc to TTC!

I've told DH that we need no more new nappies for a newborn ... ummm unless its a girl ;D

no fair, tell me about the chunky leg babylegs!

WoHB - KK nights

Yeah, cool store Alexis. Was surprised to see the mum version of the MCN in the Mum section! Don't know if I'd be brave enough...

And DH came home, pulled the washing machine apart and cleaned it and now it works perfectly - what a relief! Hate to say it, but when he does stuff like that it impresses me sooo much and makes me love him more.

Am am very relieved to see that there are so many other MCN addicts out there. I thought I was going a bit mad (reading, researching, drooling over the cute designs, etc) but I'm mighty pleased there are others out there like me!! hehe

Ooooooooer a new store for shopping lol

Please share the chunky babylegs find Rhoda!? I have 2 chunky legged toddlers and none of the usual babylegs fit them so they go babylegless ( )

I got my soakers today, very very pretty. Now I just have to lanolise them tomorrow. Which is great timing cause my little chunker has outgrown the newborn covers I have. Time to pass them on to a new home when I find one.

WOJB - Lucious Lullabies NN and Maz fleecie cover
    WORB - Snoozywuns NN and Maz fleecie cover
    WONewbiesB - BBH w/ Maz flames fleecie cover

Kaz - yay for all clear - you go girl

Anna - noice to see you - didja get my email?

Sarbear - more addicts are definitely welcome here - then we don't feel that we have to give up the habit....

And just incase anyone is interested...
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/bell...ml#post1759502

Yay for widdlewuns. Mel. I was about to ask you when some snoozywuns were next in stock. I was only just having a squizz at them. Me needs night nappies!

Weeeeeeeeee this time Im getting some Widdlewuns nappies, thankgod Mr Rudd finally sent us our bonus check

Mel - yep got your email, will reply now, sorry chickie my brain is currently swimming in breastmilk and not functioning well

Quote Originally Posted by alioops View Post
    The Bump is a nickname for Charlotte!!!
    :yeahthat:

lol No nobdoy has missed anything - Charlotte has always been The Bump

SarBear - I can understand your reservations about the cloth pads, they are scary first up! lol

Anaa - yippee! for cashola! How many widdlewuns can you get with $900??

Anything left at DM?

WOHB: TB fluffle and TB fleece rainbow cover

Last edited by suse; April 21st, 2009 at 11:30 PM. Reason: please refer to forum & MPM guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSlice View Post

Anaa - yippee! for cashola! How many widdlewuns can you going with $900??

All the boyish ones so step aside ladies

Im eyeing off the groovy animal backpacks at a certain store too............My boys would so love them!

Still waiting on the Tax bonus here I hope it doesnt take too much longer, we have bills to pay.

I should have nappies to fold and cooking to do tomorrow, Yay!! DH has put all the baking dishes in the dishwasher so I think I will be baking some bikkies (MMM anzacs and stained glass biscuits) making quiche and some of BG's fabulous pasta recipe.

WOEB: Bumble Bee CT
    WOSB: Giraffe CT

Hoping to get a WW ... Pink fairy one... PLEase please... and i was hoping for a SW but dont like my chances.

so badly want one of the starbunz marlene... everytime i see ur ticker i'm tempted to buy... lol
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 22nd, 2009 at 07:37 AM.

I did the calculator...first time it said we werent getting it then the second time it said we were...now im totally confussed I dont understand which payment G is???? ahhhh Im not even going to think about it

GIGI

I need your address hon...please email or PM it to me.

I found Shrek (our cat) asleep on a blue delish today...even my pussy likes the feel of it

OK guys - time to get the whip out. Seriously.

I know you are all excited about our newest MPM, but can I please remind you, for about the third time in as many days, that there is to be NO discussion of business on the forums. If you want to ask an MPM a question, or comment on their store, or say anything that is specific to their business, PM them, DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTION OR COMMENTS HERE. It is against forum guidelines. There is also the MPM forum if you wish to congratulate members on becoming MPM or post about their store.

If you don't know the rules, I strongly suggest that you check them, because repeated rule-breaking may result in the thread being closed for a day.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by alioops View Post
    making quiche and some of BG's fabulous pasta recipe.
    hun the quantities in that email will make 16 good sized adult meals - you will prolly have to mix the pasta with meat in a bigger pot than you use to make it!

no nappy news for me! i'm kinda depressed - nothin takin my interest at the moment!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast