1234513 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

now im friggen hungry!!!!!!

BG hon...i hope you feel better soon

my arse has gone to sleep and my feet are cold...i think its time for maz to hit the hay

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Well when i brought the IB last week i brought AIO's cos i didnt see the snap ins thinking i could miss out i clicked on anything,.... Well i thought WTH so i contacted them to ask if i couild change to SIO and they did it for me... had to pay an extra $6 but thats ok... So now my IB are SIO's... YAY.

WOTB- Maz NN still and cover... Off to change now... Hmmm maybe CT??

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Suse - sorry if it was anything I did

You know the day isn't going to go well when it starts off with the toddler wanting an icy pole from the freezer for breakfast and then chucking the biggest tanty when you say no. I mean seriously Aricyn - an icy pole? Not in your life buddy boy.

Plus I had geared myself up to change a big smelly nappy - seriously the smell was everywhere - and I opened his nappy - nothing there. Whatever is comin ain't gonna be pleasant. Hmm. Maybe I should quickly put a flat and cover on him instead of his IB.

WOAB: said IB (black)
    WOMB: Still in bed, so night nappy.

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

morning ladies....

should be getting fluff today...3 GF nappies and possibly tomorrow/friday...2 bubblebubs (yay!!! i hope...never tried them!!) and then next week i will pay my IB layby off and be getting 6 IB's!!!! then that is it for a BIG while....
    Mr KRUDD hasn't been soo nice...no $$$ here yet... not impressed...

WOJB ~ custom fluffy bub

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

No Kruddy money here either
    K- YAY fluffymail...

Mel- Hope that all goes well for u hun... i hate wheni smell it before it actually happens...

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

I got fluff yesterday!!!

some second hand ones (MD's!)
    2 printed fitteds- so pretty!
    2 WC, one day, one night..

My fluffy bubs night nappy is a winner!! Kane even pooped in it bfore I changed him, and still no leaks.. held soooo much!!

So I love snoozywunes and Fb's. Testing WC tonight!!

WOKB.. CT bumblebee
    WOHB.. Cute Tooshie, maz cover

Dec 2005

Sorry Suse, my bad, I get confused on what is and isnt allowed to be discussed *sigh*

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

bugger me!!!

I have to figure out what ive bought lately so i can add it to the list jed remember's more of what ive ordered then myself

3 hours of sleep last night and i get woken up with a poohy butt in my face it was not nice at all seeing we had spag bol (and I hide vegies in mine )

OH Anna - Ive been meaning to ask you...hows it going with 3 in cloth hon?

Feb 2009
    Central Coast NSW

Warning: Rambling to follow

Thanks for the liner tips gals, will definately cut in half. Wish was just bfed poo that washed off easily - unfortunately the br + formula combo results in gross sticky green paste that wouldn't just rinse and isn't solid enough to tip, hence the Ech factor of no liners. (Actually the other day we went out to Indian and DH ordered the Saag - the spinach dish, and when it came out I took one look at it and am like "Oohhh, you know what that looks like" DH firmly says "DON'T say it" - he he, think I ruined his dinner.) the happy babes liners I ended up buying from somewhere - must say they relieved me - was pretty concerned about the prices on some of the other brands!! After all, am trying to SAVE money here.

Am expecting more fluffy mail . . and baby legs . . yay, hope it comes today.

Wish it would stop raining so my nappies would dry, don't have anywhere near enough yet so sposies it is. My brand spankin new dryer should be here today - YAY, now if only DH would give me the nod to buy a washing maching sooner rather than later, am supposed to have been getting one for a couple of years now and now DH has this theory about the stimulus money meaning shops have put theri prices up or held out on sales so wanting to wait a bit - damn accountants and their theories.

Reason I am so eager now - I just discovered that my washing machine doesn't do the pre-wash rinse, it just tries to spin so I have to do a cold wash to fill it up and then manually put it on drain, then manually put it on the only wash cycle it does, while manually switching it back and forth between the cold and hot water taps as it fills since only has one hose - so that I get warm water - needless to say this SUCKS. I guess I can't complain - have had it for over 3 years, got it when we got married from the side of a road with a sign saying I AM FREE AND I STILL WORK, must be a thousand years old. Sigh.

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

FLUFF! finally my custom abby gros - and you know what, they really were worth waiting for they are LUSH ......... and my zan's things longies omg they are soooooo soft!!!!

If you are in the market for longies you must check out ans things on made it - i am so very very impressed

just hung out three days worht of nappies and brought in another 3 days worth.

i had a dream last night

hubby had baby. he came back alone "i left her with my parents" he says

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" i say, "they will put her in sposies!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

thats all i remember lol - oh and she had two teeth pop out in my dream too.

WOHB - dragonfly magik
    Last edited by Kitt3n; April 22nd, 2009 at 10:21 AM.

Dec 2005

EZ-PZ Maz THe LS makes a huge difference with the poop too, cause there is alot of it Even Dh has had a crack at changing River, he just has to remember what are in need of covers and what are AIO's. So far no sposie has touched Rivers butt and I plan on keeping it that way.

Kitten - hahahahah what a weird dream! Ive had MCN related dreams too, a sign of obssession perhaps

Vasoline is a no-no for MCNs isnt it? River is being circumcised on Monday (no arguements ladies please) and they use vasoline on it afterward. Would I be ok to use a cloth liner? They said to bring the sposie liners on the assumption I sposie him, I figured cloth liners in a cloth nappy would have the same affect and wont let the vaso get into the actual nappy............I would hate to have to sposie him for one nappy change.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Anna - I'd just use a liner - but make it a really wide one, just in case. No judgement here mate

Kitt3n - PMSL.. that is hysterical.... lol

Sas - we had a really old twin tub when we first moved in here - glad I didn't have that when doing cloth nappies cos that took ages to do the washing, moving from one part to the other. But by golly - the spinner in those things are freakin amazing. Nothing else compares.

Maz - I don't think I've brought anything - certainly not nappies but I was thinking of getting some nice clothes - or trying to make my own (now THAT is a scary thought - maybe I could borrow mum's sewing machine - she never uses it)

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Kitten - is DH thinking of changing jobs soonish? hmmmmm oh did you get your bamboo velour yet babe

Anna - cloth should be fine babe.....you should have told me earlier...I would have sent you some bamboo velour ones. God their doing the c late arent they? I thought they do that after birth. Great to hear that cloth is wsorking out so well for you hon

Sarah - I remember those poohs....god yes. Just get some fleece hon and make some liners. WTG on getting a new dryer..now you should jsut go like so many others of us do...jsut go and buy your washing machine :Rofl: my hubby has no chioce

Go go mel - Ive been thinking of you alot lately......is hubby's brother alright? oh snap out of it maz!!!!!! um sewing clothes YES Vy and i went and bought some material yesterday so I can make her a punk skirt...she picked the material and osme how ive gotta make her a punk skirt with ladybirds on it

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

maz - no bamboo here yet, still cant decide where to buy it lol...what do you mean about hubby? must email you!

ladies - check this out!!

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...ml#post1760156

sas - that sucks about your machine, but if it still works no point replacing iy just yet.

i would love a new one - who uses front loaders? i want the big a$$ bosch one........... woulndt fit in my space though!!

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Kitt3n - I sent you 1/2 m of it on monday so should turn up today

oh i have a naughty boy..he just head butted me, hit me and then bit me again!!!!!

Dec 2005

They dont do it in public hospital here Maz. The paed surgeon prefers to do it before 6wks and Ive had to wait for a spot/good day to have it done where I can find a babysitter. Hm so cloth it is then, thankgod. I'll just use the lovely soft fleece liners I have. Oooer naughty Mateauz! Ripley has turned into a right turd lately too, must be the age.

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

Woot! Fluffy mail! GF super night nappy... the cute little honey bear on the back looks just like DS, only he's got cheesymite rusk smeared all over him instead of honey!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Maz - what was wrong with my husband's brother? Do you know something I don't know?

1234513 ...