... 4567816 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

Mar 2007
    Paradise

:yeahthat: Ren the only nappies that I have had problems with repeatedly are the BumGs, the elastic has died on 2, and they are not cheap. I have happy heiny's here that are the same ages as the BumGs and are in mint condition still.

Dec 2007
    Victoria

The PopIns are bamboo, the BGs come in organics too. Im not sure which one I like better! lol I have older V2 BGs personally so they are pockets. The new BumGs are like the pop-ins, so no pocket.
    DH hates snaps and loses inserts and things lol so he likes the BumGs best...Im undecided!
    looks like more testing is called for!

Ren - pm me if you like.

Feb 2009
    Townsville

LS - selling medium IB's soon hey... Keep me informed please?

We went for a visit to a friend with mediums today and tried one on DS. They fit him quite good, and I figure if they don't fit him for THAT long I will save them for #2 whenever it decides to come along.

I forget what was recommended as narrow crotch MCN? I need some more, getting so peeved off with my BBH's.

in other nappy news - FINALLY got a response from IB in regards to my falling apart boosters. Being replaced so I'm grateful however it took 3 weeks to get a reply.

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Ren, as ll80 said I am a rep for the pop ins i love them

having said that, bum g organics are one of the few mcns that we have leaked out of. For that price........... well, I am not impressed!

how is that stash i sent you going? i knew i should have sent you a bum g!

CM do you like side snaps? I would suggest sugar shots or DFM. I think there might be one DFM left ................(dragonflymagik)

wohb - blueberry OSFM.......... these now come in velour!!!
    Last edited by suse; April 22nd, 2009 at 10:14 PM. : reference to items going up for sale - please refer to forum guidelines

Mar 2007

Happy babes make flushable liners. you cn get them fron their website. i cut them in half.
    Girls,
    Are these the cheapest place to buy them? I've been after some flushable liners as I currently use the non-flushable coles ones bad bad!!
    If they are i will order some

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Glad to hear good things bout pop-ins... I ordered one from Mel so now i cant wait to get it and try it... I got a booster also...

Dont have a BumG to compare to so not sure...

Also the starbunz... can i use any boosters in it>???? I mean i do like to match them but it'd work yeah??? its that better then getting the AIO type??

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

i am keen to know more about these pop ins.... and also these starbunz

Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd

Girls,
    Are these the cheapest place to buy them? I've been after some flushable liners as I currently use the non-flushable coles ones bad bad!!
    If they are i will order some
    Not sure if you can get them anywhere else Ren, I haven't seen them elsewhere. I like Happy babes customer service.
    No fluff news for me except Em poo'd twice today! (normally its once a week) OMG thanks goodness for the LS, I hadn't put liners in the naps tho

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

I pm'd u the links K..

Flushable liners... PM GiGi maybe... she said she found some good ones... She didnt tell me what brand yet though...

Also Ren- I brought the johnson ones from woolies for my flats... u can get away with a wash once then they have had it...what does everyone else use???
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 22nd, 2009 at 09:09 PM.

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

if i am using liners in Jacks nappies i just use the micro-polar fleece i bought and cut into liners and use those...wash them the same way i wash all his nappies/clothes...no need to sew them either...it doesn't fray

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

I don't use liners... can't be bothered

lol

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

having to use liners here at the moment...Jack has horrid NR...little bleeding blisters.....poor lil man....and we are using hydrazole...didn't know if it was safe for MCN so been using liners...

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

flushabel liners seem to make laa get a rash - so now i just take it all home with me LOL

silk and velour liners here.

kat - i am yet to try a starbunz pocket - I want an elephant one!!

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

not to sure if i like the look of the Starbunz.....

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

I think the starbunz look too cute.... was thinking of using as a cover... But pritty pricey... Great idea i think...

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

me personally...i think they look tacky.... sorry girls who have them...

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

I love my starbumz, the PUL is extra-thick so it's near impossible to leak from them! And their inserts are oh-so-thirsty too.

I find GreenKids great all-rounders, generally I find pockets easier on a narrow-crotch-Pip than fitteds cause they can bunch a little, it just takes a little playing with the inserts - and hour-glass inserts seem to work better.

WoHB - snoozywun

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2006
    Getting to know Brisbane all over again

Hi again!

Sold off all of the disposables I had left (from the 127 I had to buy at babies galore) so we have no excuse not to toilet train - just mummy needs some incentive!

Flushable liners - the only ones I have used are imse vimse, you can wash them a number of times if they just have wee on them if you want to as well. You can find them at The nappy bucket (I think if sam stil sells them) and Nurture nappies used to as well, maybe try new age nappies??? I think I have a few bundles lying around here somewhere that have been opened as demos pm me if you want me to have a look for you and send them to try.

narrow crotch nappies - swaddlebees sized side snappers are the best, not as narrow as the itti's but nice, Ar's bum used to hang our of ittis, aurials are pretty narrow too,

I second the lushness of the pop-in haven't actually tried it on Ari but got to pat some at sams the other day - very noice

... 4567816 ...