... 678910 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies #173.

Dec 2006
    Melbourne

maz, you enabler! I had to look at the daddledoo nappies and saw a very cute nappy that just happened to fall into my cart along with the bonds singlet.. when DH finds out, I'm going to blame you!

WOHB - green minky magicall

does anyone with bubs that walk find that they walk funny when wearing the magicall? maybe cause its quite bulky? especially seeing she wears IB most of the time and they are so trim

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

the girls custom bizy bee flongies have arrived and OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! they are so gorgeous! DH said "you should have gotten a pair for yourself too!" rofl

they are sooooo nice, shimmer and all! must send sarah a thankyou email

fluff (feels so weird calling you that) how long have you waited? I would at least expect an email if it has been more than a week...... you can always leave bad feedback....

i hear this new second hand site is just about to launch...................

wohb - iishfly fitzall - purple cord elephant

Mar 2007
    Paradise

Thanks for reminding me to check for a reply on B4B and to check the TL auction.

CM - That makes sense *toddles off calling AF incase she needs directions again*

umm that is about all for now, might think of something later.

Dec 2005

What second hand site? How did I miss that?

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Howdy all

Has anyone tried the GF super nights nappy? Thinking of um.. maybe... um.. like.. getting one... with money plucked from the money tree of course

Bah - had lots of things to say but someone is bugging me to get them a moogurt (yoghurt for those playing along at home)

WOAB: Soggy HH cos he just woke up - cranky.
    WOMB: WC cos she just got out of bed too - not cranky.

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

yep, got one of those lovelies recently. It's really nice, and dries surprisingly quick for a night nappy.

Aug 2006

Bah - had lots of things to say but someone is bugging me to get them a moogurt (yoghurt for those playing along at home)

Girls - anyone know where I can find some info, or preferably someBODY to re-do elastic on my bumg's?? Soooooo annoyed.

FJ did some leg elastic for me once before but she's gone AWOL

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

What second hand site? How did I miss that?
    there's a new one stating up next month babe...keep eyes peeled

Can someone PLEASE pm me or email me alink to these GF's.....I wanna see some cause you guys keep going on about them and you know...you are all ENABLERS!

Dec 2005

Has anyone pm'ed you a link yet Maz?

I need more liners, is there some sort of dodgy job I can do for some ie material from spotlight and cutting it up into liners? Would that work cause I dont know how to sew so cutting it into rectangles is about as far as I can go

Mar 2007
    Paradise

little additions micro polar fleece from SL Anna.

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

get some micro fleece babe and cut it into strips about 10cm by 30cm..(like the ones i sent you) you dont need to sew them at all.

No no-one has sent me the link yet

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

Maz, I had a link, but its been deleted in my msg's.... sorry babe... I think Kitt3n can give you one though!!!

I have mail!! AD's getting it, but I'm not expecting anything... must be a surprise... *wink wink*

eta.. sent a link maz, but I have nfi if itll work babe sorry.....
    Last edited by Pretty Butterfly; April 30th, 2009 at 01:50 PM.

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Thank for the link Anna.....no wonder you guys like them...very very noice!!!!!!! have now book marked it for future references

PB - oh fluffies.....noice

Dec 2005

Your welcome Maz. I am so tempted by the fluff with bub's footprints/handprints on them, such a cute idea and a great way to imortalise them.

Hmm might have to head to spotlight tomorrow arvo for some microfleece. Ta for the info Ali/Maz

STILL havent decided what to increase Rivers stash with - I was going to get some more BBH but then I thought maybe AIO's would be better..............but he's inbetween a sm & med size atm so whatever I buy will either be too small in a week or two; or too big for awhile *sigh* I have plenty of larges for months down the track (I am optimistic Jett will be TTing by then ) so its really only for between now and then. I hate my kids getting chubby so quick, makes this awfully hard trying to work out sizings.

Mar 2007
    Paradise

FIL has arrived and I have no idea what DH needs done, so I sent him to the chemist for meds and we will wait and see what DH needs when he gets home.

I am just one of these people that needs some to not ask what they can do, just get in and do it. I doubt the nappies are dry enough yet and I don't want FIL to put them together, coz I am fussy!!

Thanks Saram,

Maz - I dont have a link, But if I do then DH might do something very very bad, and we all want me alive don't we? Enablers - You can talk Ms Announce-the-DD-stocking

Well I didnt win the TL, not too worried about that. Have transferred the $$ for the IBLE, and it had better have good boosters, but if not then I can make my own now I hope Em doesnt get Plumbers Crack in it though, some babies just don't suit low rise Oh well, if it is a no go for us then I can pass it on.

With DH packing the daycare bags, I worry every time I put the nappies together about the IF sparkles, and I check each sparkle throughly. When I was packing the daycare bags they would get nappies I wasn't so worried about. Does anyone else get worried about any blingy bits falling off at daycare?

Dec 2005

I send the boys with my old bumGs and haute pockets, no way would I send bling or sparkle nappies to kindy

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

maz did you get the gallery link and/or the store link?

i luuurrve gf nappies. I have a 6 pack on layby in large already!! AND is you ask her she will do velour inners

mel - gf nights eh? hmnnnnn

wohb - nothing! about to jump in the bath with daddy

Mar 2007
    Paradise

I wouldn't either Anna, But I dont have control over that atm Scares the poop out of me that he does it!! I certainly hope R never does it to you!! I did make sure DH sticky taped nappy wash instructions to the WM last night, but I havent mentioned that the bling doesnt go in the dryer on it

I am getting a Baltic Amber set!!! And supporting a MPM to do it!!! I hope she makes them a regular range!! I wanted to wait before getting one to see if I could support an MPM with it. And I am not going to use money from the bank account, I love paypal!! DH has his own paypal and doesnt see what I have in paypal But he has his own Bank account for cheques and things. He has to put me on that too, considering I cant travel to our SA bank to lodge cheques I am a good girl though, when he is home he hears about all purchases and if I say I paypaled it and he cant see it on the bank statement then it is all good!!

... 678910 ...