Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #187

FLUFFY MAIL! My custom order appeared at the door this morning. As is tradition, DD piled them up and dived on them then tried to cuddle them all and kiss them. She loves her MCN's so much but half have "disappeared" for her Aunty and soon to be born cousin.

Welcome Pheonix!

WOCB: Maz black damask night nappy as she's gone for her (hopefully) long nap!

I definitely need more maz covers. The outer of the pop in nappy just doesn't cover a flat.. hahahaaha!!

Hmm. Whats wrong with my child - she's cleaning up!?

Must go feel if she has a temperature..

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh's Eden View Post
    Hmm. Whats wrong with my child - she's cleaning up!?
    LOL! Can I please borrow her to follow Cyclone Charlotte around? I swear the more I pick up, the more she repulls out

was hoping for fluff mail today but no, australia post is so unreliable in my area *sigh* i hav bn waiting 4 AGES (this week) for my fluff.
    lol no send her to our house, we r living in a sty @ the moment. mr c hasnt bn allowing me to put him down , so nothing has gotten done 4 a while.

WOCB- real nappy prefold and tots bots cover

Oh our house is a pig sty too cmar! I managed to put the toaster away today while Harlee was asleep. And that was it! gosh.. and our post is a bit slack at the moment too.. finally getting some much wanted girly nappies, not that we need anymore nappies as we can go with washing them every 3 days if we have to, just the weather is misserable atm so they take 2 days to dry. stupid melbourne.

Fluffy mail!! I got 2 brand new !! BBH petite All in Twos, one Orchid (purple) and one Dew (pale green) colour. Pretty funky. I have got lots of my nappies second hand so i feel all special getting them brand new. Although now i have to do all the washes to get them ready to wear.

They very cute! Anybody else using BBH petites? If they are good, i think i might get more during the Nappy Hunt later in the year.

WOHB- nothing! Nappy free time before a bath.

we have 1 2nd hand yellow petite and its my fav nappy atm annoying i only have 1. am keeping an eye out for more 2nd hand ones.
    still waiting for my fluff mail im getting sick of having 2 use sposies sum of the time cos there r no clean dry naps

WOCB: latte itti bitti that doesnt really fit yet... but no leaks yet

i am getting a petite in the mail and if i like them im definately going to buy some more

Quote Originally Posted by Kate07 View Post
    Fluffy mail!! I got 2 brand new !! BBH petite All in Twos, one Orchid (purple) and one Dew (pale green) colour. Pretty funky. I have got lots of my nappies second hand so i feel all special getting them brand new. Although now i have to do all the washes to get them ready to wear.
    They very cute! Anybody else using BBH petites? If they are good, i think i might get more during the Nappy Hunt later in the year.
    Ooo I'm expecting some of these in the mail on Wed.....I've been using the multi fits, but I think they're just too bulky for DS. Got the Latte, Emerald, Dew, Sunshine and Orchid. I love the Orchid colour, so pretty. DH thinks it's too girly for a boy but who cares, not me and certainly not DS!
    Very much looking forward to trying them out.

We use the petites and they are wonderful! We even use them at night but put a cover over them just in case.

rhyb Guest

Urgh have to buy more mediums for DDs. Luckily I have plenty of smalls and larges so now I get to work on newborn and mediums

I was so tempted to try the petites but DD didn't like the BBH fit for ages and now she's mega happy with the Abby Gro. Not going to change on her now. I know Abby Gro can stop her flooding everything too and that was a hard task to achieve, Her 1 litre of water a day habit really tests her nappies.

WOCB: Sposie *sigh* with Maz cover for extra protection- She's flooded the bed last 3 nights at 1am so looking like no more night cloth for us for a while At least I get comfort in her throwing wobblies every time we pull a sposie out

woohoo we finally have fluff 2 cute tooshies and and a couple of others
    i finally have a chance to sun the nappies!! i keep forgetting to put them out. i am thinking of taking advantage of this sunshine to go for a walk... as far as a nice sunny patch of grass anyway...

mm there r some med petites on nappy addict for sale... so tempting tho at this rate i wont need any mediums for months with the skinny little bum and thighs DS has!!

WOCB: blue itti bitti with gaping legs...

Well i have gone nuts and brought some new nappies! Well some are second hand but new for me

Got a seconds DFM and Second hand sandman. Both arrived today...gotta say im loving the side snapping! Also brought 2 newbie DFM and another sandman. Also a bamboo skulls and cross bones fitted nappy ahhhh sooo needed that fix! My paypal account on the otherhand didnt!

WOSB - Maz A12

watch those gaping legs cmarfol lol

just a question with those who have or had 2 in cloth after #2 came along did u decide to wash everyday or did u still just wash every 2 days? and wat did u use coz my bucket is not going to be big enough i have those mini wheelie bins and was thinking of using that for them

WOJB: blue monkey CGR

J - I just washed when my bucket was full, so it was normally every night I would put a load on, and then rinse in the morning and hang out.

Now I do a load probably every 2 days because the girls are in sposies of a night, so there isn't as much bulk in the bucket as before.

I have 1 petite, in green. It looks great on Teddy, I think it might be his favourite. Right now he's wearing a dodge-o homemade prefold with a mauve loveybums wool cover. No poosplosions yet.

I'm watching the Insight debate on mental health. Wondring what each party's propsed strategies are for dealing with wack jobs who obsess over what cloth is on a teddy bear's bottom.

So.... on washing for the noob... by washing every 2nd day, you mean doing a nappy load every 2nd day, right? And then maybe do you do a regular load on other days? I had figured it might be a load every day - and I'm cool with that, I love laundry. I don't know why it matters. But, yeah, I guess what I'm asking is how much washing is there really? Every nappy I've ever used I just send away for someone else to deal with. Whole new world

Belated fluffy mail announcement: 5 tots bots bamboozles. Coloured ones. So cute!

we have a green one here for the baby too lol and i just got one for DS too so they can be matching lol plus we have matching covers that maz is making he he

i just have a really large washing machine and its only half full with the nappie at the moment thats wat i do audax i was nappies one day then clothes the next lol but Jamie wasnt a super chucker or anything so i did nt have a huge amount of washing

WOJB: BBH night nappy and MAZ Jamie cover

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast