Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing the wrong thing?

Sal Guest

*mwwwaaaa* to all you lovelies! He had his 5.15pm bottle, then was asleep at 7pm. I pulled him out of the hammock and he had over half a bottle while more asleep than awake, then I just popped him back in and he was in dreamland. Most importantly, he didn't start even stirring until after 4am this morning! YAYYYYYYYY

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Great stuff Sal Listen to your heart, listen to your baby and most of all, trust your instincts - you'll be surprised at what you are capable of without any outside influence.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Great result Sal.

Yay Sal, thats excellent!

I am so so pleased Sal........you know, when I woke at 4.30 am this morning (through choice, to watch the football!) I thought of you and wondered how you and Miles had gone! SO glad that extra little feed helped......hope it continues and you can get soem extra zzzzzzzz

Sal Guest

Thanks ladies! I know not to jinx myself by saying the problem is fixed, but I've found a good reason the poor little guy couldn't sleep.

Lucy hehehe I was up at 4.30 but not through choice, I dream of sleeping til 6am!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12