Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help - my eyes are popping out!

6pm Christy? We're the same. We want him to be flexible so we can still go out etc. We have dinner with my parents & PIL each once a week & there is no way we can have him fed and back home in bed at 7pm. You'll have to let me know how the spray goes.

I might have a google search on Feng Shui to see what I can do in that department, I'm willing to try anything at this stage!!

BTW I noticed yesterday when I put Zander to bed for his sleep that his brand new dummy was completely flat from the night before. Soooo it may actually be his teeth causing him grief. He is definately getting 3 at the moment, they have broken the skin & are just on their way to being fully out. I tried the Brauers teething stuff last night & he woke up only twice Yaaaaaaaay!

LOL opps.... 6pm

WOO HOO!!! Good for you Zander! I gave Matilda the Brauers calm last night & she woke up at 5.30am!!! YAY!! (didn't get back to sleep...but that was okay too)

Just sending lots of sand And love!

*mwa*
    Cailin

I am ecstatic to report that on Friday night Zander slept through, Saturday night he woke up once just after midnight, then last night he woke up once at midnight & that was it

The trick for the moment that seems to be working is - 2 doses of Brauers Calm, one half an hour before bed, one just before his bottle. When he gets into his pyjamas we go in & turn on his "special light" (a blue light on his clock radio), he has his bottle as usual & is put to bed. I turn on the radio & turn off his main bedroom light. And that's it!!

Soooo happy, we're all getting better night's sleeps & it's doing us a world of good

YAY Sarah, glad to hear that something is working for you. Good boy Zander keep sleeping good for Mummy

WOO HOO!!! Sarah! It seems that Brauer's Calm is a good thing Now why didn't I use it earlier!

Oh Sarah, that is great news, well done! I am off to get some Brauer's Calm........add to my list of "tricks"!!

well done Zander & Yay to you Sarah...

I hope it continues!!!!!

It has continued Since last Friday we've had 2 nights where he has slept through all night, 1 night with 2 wakeups, 4 nights with 1 wake up & 1 night with 4 wakeups. Brilliant

I also got my Sleepy Spray & not only does it smell great, I think it's helps him to relax as well.

Sarah that's awesome news!! I know how debilitating it can be with no sleep!! I will keep in mind Brauers if we have trouble in future. I used the teething one at one stage and it was fabulous. You give 4 doses (over 2 hours) before bed, and it even took the redness out of her cheeks in that time! Brauers have a great range for all sorts of things, including colic too! xoxo

YAY Sarah thats great to hear. Now can Zander please have a whisper in Tehya's ear ??

Sarah so glad to hear somethings working for you. I am no help, but have watched with interest as I seem to have a nightowl too.
    Where do you get the Brauers Calm and the spray from?? Please?

Hey Kim, I got the Brauers Calm just from the chemist. The sleepy room spray is from a website called Healing Hippo - just google them

Melinda Guest

We have the Brauer's Calm here too and have used it on a couple of occasions. We too just got it at the local chemist!

Great that you've had some good nights Sarah!

Our local chemist stocks both the Hippo room spray & the Brauers... but the health food shop has the complete range of the Hippo collection too.

Cheers thanks girls!

Sarah, Good to hear things are working out now.....I am off tomorrow to get some brauers calm.....and checking out that healing hippo site....Thanks a bunch ;

I actually went to the Natural Baby Expo in Brissy last weekend & the woman who started Healing Hippo was there, huge range or beautiful stuff. She was so nice & she was great with Matilda....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast