Thread: What do you think of this?

Default What do you think of this?

In the toys-r-us calalogue i saw what looks like a small bed for bub, so that you can co-sleep, without having a fear of hurting or smothering bub. It sits between both parents and is about the size of a bassinette, maybe smaller. The sides are a mesh material so you can see bub and bub can see you. It's only $50 and i was thinking of getting it. Because i love the idea of co-sleeping, but so afraid of rolling onto bub because i'm not much of a light sleeper. So is this still considered co-sleeping?

I think it sounds great, I've heard of others using them with success... and IMO yes it is co sleeping! So is having the cot right up next to the bed IMO.

I say go for it if you think you will like it, maybe just check out the measurments so you can figure out if your bed is big enough

*hugs*
    Cailin

Sounds like a great idea Tegan... and yes I think it would be co-sleeping... I think it count whether bubs is in your bed with you, or even right up next to it.

Melinda Guest

I'd absolutely consider that to be co-sleeping!

Sounds like a nifty little thing to have!

Tegan, I saw those advertised and they look great. Wish they were around when my babies were small. Go for it I say.

There's a thread on something like that here. Sounds handy!

I've seen them advertised in the latest edition of PP mag. Looks like a great product for parents who want to co-sleep and are worried aobut rolling on bubs. $50 sounds like a great buy too Tegan.

angelfish Guest

Who cares what it is called - as long as it is safe and you think the idea will work for you, why not try it? You can always ditch it later if it doesn't suit.