thread: * Does orgasm help you get pregnant?

BellyBelly Member

May 2004

Isn't that the Billing Method re if you bed a few days before, it's a boy and closer to O it will be a girl?? :-k :smt102

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

BellyBelly Life Member

Nov 2003

I think the Billings Method is more to do with trying to avoid conception??

Um, the name Shettles seems vaguely familiar but I'm not sure LOL.

BellyBelly Member

May 2004

Oops maybe that's the one.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

BellyBelly Member

May 2004

I just looked up the main site of BellyBelly and you are right, Angel it is the Shettles method. Smarty pants

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

BellyBelly Life Member

Nov 2003

LOL Kazz :-)

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2004
    Melbourne, Australia

Orgasms et al

deleted by berry

BellyBelly Life Member

Nov 2003

Berry, I am the same and didn't have the big O with either of my pg's (just gotta find a way to make it stick next time! LOL) so not having an orgasm definitely doesn't hinder conception in any way

Ex adm!n, quietly rusting....

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

I rarely have the big O during sex and certainly didn't when our Munchkin was conceived & s/he is in there quite happily wriggling around!!

beck.o Guest

apart from baby making, whats the point of having sex without an orgasm anyway!!? :-s

beck

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2004
    Melbourne, Australia

An orgasm is always a bonus, but it can be enjoyable without an orgasm - just like a passionate kiss! O

beck.o Guest

:smt017

beck

BellyBelly Life Member

Nov 2003

Berry, I agree, it definitely can still be enjoyable without an orgasm. Just the intimacy and closeness of it can be nice too.

Beck, I guess those who aren't able to orgasm so easily are able to maybe appreciate the other pleasures of sex a little more

LOL This is starting to sound more like an Adults Only forum subject

beck.o Guest

ok

BellyBelly Member

Jun 2004

Just going back to the Billings method, it was developed for women to better understand their cycles, in order to etiher get preganant or not to get pregnant, depending on what you wanted.

It was through reading Evelyn Billings book that I learnt about different types of cm and how they related to ovulation and pregnancy.

But she didn;t say anything in there about orgasming from what I recall.... :-k

Hayseed