Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *sigh* Just what I needed.....:(

Default *sigh* Just what I needed.....:(

Here I am 7dpo and sick. Feeling absolutely pitiful and pathetic and not in the slightest bit as though I'm going to see a BFP.

About the only sore things are my throat and chest, but NOT my "girls" which apart from the fact that they are so darned big...appear to have decided to remain incognito this cycle. No twinges, no soreness, no nothing.

Thought I had some slight AF-style cramping today but it could just be the virus that I've picked up. My GP has warned me that this particular lurgy can bring diarrhoea and other nasties along with the cold/flu symptoms.

All in all, I'm miserable and I think I might crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head for a few days. Nothing like a *bug* to take your mind off the 2ww anyway!

Lisa

Oh Lisa - so sorry ur feeling so down in the dumps right now. Hope u feel better really soon and i'll keep my fingers crossed for a in a couple of weeks

Best of luck for this cycle, but as a warning the cough I got at 7dpo has only just started to shift... I hope you don't suffer too much with this!

*groan* Just what I need!

Thanks girls. I appreciate you posting, always nice to know that I'm not suffering alone!

Lisa

Sorry to hear you're not feeling the best Lisa. Wishing you all the best for a BFP soon!

MissScarlett Guest

Hope you feel better soon!

I'm sorry you're feeling so terrible Lisa I hope you feel better real soon.

hope ur feeling a bit better today Lisa

goldilocks Guest

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, Lisa :hugs: I hope that today is a better day for you!

And hopefully you'll get a surprise BFP very soon to lift your spirits

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

kbgirl Guest

I know how you feel Lisa, I am just starting to feel better after a week of illness. Hope you feel better real soon!!!!

Kbgirl

perthmum Guest

I know how you feel too! I felt [email protected] all last week, especially the couple of days we should have been ttc!!! Maybe next month!

Hope you feel better soon and best wishes ttc!

Thanks everybody. I'm still unwell. Probably worse today than I was yesterday. I haven't felt this lousy in a LOOOONG time!

Oh well...this too will pass. I hope. *sigh*

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Know what you mean about feeling absolutely pitiful and pathetic and not in the slightest bit as though we will see a BFP. I am currently 8 DPO and don't have sore BB. Tested tonight and BFN - maybe too early??

I too have had some slight AF cramping, over the past couple of days but feels more like O pains? What is going on?

The TWW sucks! Will test again nxt week? AF due 10th of the month

So sorry you're not feeling well Lisa. Hope it passes quickly. When are you going to test? I'll be looking out for it!

Morning ladies.

I'm still under the weather. Fifth day of it now. My GP says the "average" is around 7 days so hopefully I'll be back on deck properly next week.

Not sure when I'll test. I noticed that Woollies had 3 pack FRER on special this week so I may pick up a packet of those if we happen to get near a Woollies store (our local supermarket is Coles). My car is going in for a long-overdue service today so I'm not sure if I'll be mobile or not. I think the DH has plans to take the boys to watch a local rugby match tomorrow and the grounds are opposite a Woollies store so I might get lucky then.

I'm really NOT feeling confident this cycle. I know I've said that before, but I truly can't remember ever having not had any symptoms to speak of. My girls aren't usually that sensitive but they usually start to get a bit ******ly* by this time, which always seems to get my hopes up. This time...nothing at all.

AF is due on Monday. I may even just wait and see if she shows her ugly face. Save my $$$ for chocolate.

Lisa
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fd71c

Hi Lisa - well it's mon and i was wondering if AF reared her ugly head or not. Hope ur feeling better than u were last week

Hi Rae

Nothing yet but I'm definitely feeling AF-ish now. I think she'll arrive tonight.

I have managed to develop a doozy of a chest/throat infection. I have very little voice and am coughing up the most revolting stuff you could imagine. Trying to soldier on but it isn't much fun.

Lisa

Yep - AF arrived this morn for me too. i'll just have to enjoy a glass of wine now won't i Hope u get a good sleep and feel better tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast