Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *sigh* Just what I needed.....:(

Well, I'm heading off to bed after a long hot bath. I used muscles today that haven't seen the light of day for months. I mowed my rather large lawn. And now I remember why I try to get out of it as regularly as I can!

Lisa

Thanks Emma!

Well, a couple of updates. My early night and hot bath (complete with Avon Skin-So-Soft oil which I normally only use on my dogs! ) did the trick and my chest is feeling a lot better today.

On the subject of "the other end", I'm still none the wiser. I didn't even bother taking my temperature this morning. Woke up late and just couldn't be fussed as I daresay it is on the decline anyway. But, I'm not cramping at all again now, although I was early today and AF still hasn't shown her face. Still have creamy CM with occasional "snot" and not much else to report. I was SOOOO positive that she would arrive last night, that I wore a pad to bed. Waste of a pad!

I really don't believe that I did it this cycle. My guess is that AF will arrive any time between tonight and Friday. When I O early, my LP seems to kind of "adjust" itself so that I have around a 28 day cycle. Weird that....

Lisa

Lisa i'm beginning to feel confused and frustrated with my damn cycle too. I'd told u yesterday that AF had arrived but today - nothing at all...and i'm usually gushing on day 2 (sorry TMI). Ggrrrr so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope u get some answers soon

Thanks Rae, hope you do too.

I don't know if you've read the Maybe Baby thread on the OPKs, HPT's etc forum but I even got some pretty good ferning on my Maybe Baby today. Now that is REALLY confusing!!!!

Lisa

That is!!!!!! I haven't been using my MB for the last few days as it was also confusing me with ferning and i knew that AF was due to arrive. I'll have to do it tomorrow morn and see. I read that thread and thought "what the???"
    Wouldn't it just be great if we were both preggas...except that i hadn't planned to TTC til after AF this month and have been drinking stacks of wine lately - so i don't really want that stress!

I really doubt that I am. I just read on another forum that Maybe Baby picks up on the oestrogen surge and that is most usual before O and right before AF. I also read on an American Maybe Baby website that 96% of women who are pregnant when they use MB show negative ferning and the positive results are not yet explained by research. Oh well.

And with regards to the wine. I wouldn't worry too much. I mentioned drinking to my GP when I first conceived Zac back in January and he said that generally most women don't even KNOW they're pregnant and can get up to all kinds of mischief without necessarily harming their babies. As long as you adjust your habits if you get a BFP, that should be sufficient.

Lisa

Thanks heaps for that info Lisa. Well lets hope we both have fabulous luck next month as it'd be great to keep sharing our experiences throughout preg

That'd be excellent Rae!

Lisa

Still no AF, though I really do feel that she will come on Friday to give me a 28 day cycle length.

More ferning on Maybe Baby this morning as well. This is weird.

Lisa

Hi Lisa - well no mistaking it for me today...AF came full attack!!!!!!!!! I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed for u though

I'm sorry she found you. I don't think I'll be too far behind you! We could be cycle buddies next month!

Lisa

Aussie_Chik Guest

Hey Lisa

Any news???? Fingers crossed AF hasn't found you!!!!

No, she found me. As I thought, she arrived on Friday which gave me a 28 day cycle length. I seem to be one of the unusual women whose LP varies according to O date.

Lisa

Bummer about AF Lisa Here's hoping we have a successful month this month We'll do the countdown together.....hopefully all our clucky vibes will rub off on eachother

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12