Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To all those in the 2ww - Anyone want to share imaginary symptoms

musicoholic Guest

same... all of the above... etc etc etc etc.... I had symptoms for my entire lp... the only one that almost had me convinced was that my hair stopped falling out. Seriously!!! the only other time that happened was when I was pg with ds... dh has said ever since then he's going to get me pg again to stop the attack of hair!!!! af showed on cd32/cd1 (only 1 day late, but I'm like clockwork unless I've just gone off the pill) - dh reckons it's my body telling me it's ready to be pg - or I SHOULD be (no mention of the fact that emotionally I'm REALLY sensitive at the moment - usually I'm known as the cold heartless b*tch... lol)

so I guess we'll see how ready the ol' body really is huh?

court79 Guest

Default why??

Why is it that my cycles have always been regular 28 day cycles with no side effects or symptoms other than slight cramping, yet ever since ttc, they have become 29-30 days, plus i have been experiencing nausea and sore breasts plus an array of other symptoms.

ok, can I join in? I'm prob just imagining these, or WISHING I were pg, but I am using the loo more often, I am STARVING hungry ALL the time!!!, the veins on my BBS are bigger again and I'm getting the occasional twinge in them, and occasional cramp too. I am late for AF (as of last few cycles, but as I had IUD removed 3 mnths ago, could have just been a reaction to that and simply going back to normal cycle this time) and no sign of it arriving anytime soon, I am teary and emotional (but still haven't recovered or gone back to normal from Kat and Jess's births) and where was I???? Oh yeah, have placenta brain (STILL)..... don't know what to think or when to test, but will prob test tues next wk....if I don't cave and use my last one before then!

I am on cd 29 but i dont know when i ovulated. I have no symptoms at all! oh actually, i have been peeing a lot. thats it,

Normally by cd 24 i have really sore breasts but i have nothing. no twinges, no cramps. no nothing.

I have the sore bbs, sort of... but thats all. Thought I hade the frequent peeing, but seems that didnt last long!

JoDan Guest

On CD33.. Still had a few crampings.. but that's about it.
    Trying not to think about it as I have had 54day cycles before..

I love this thread!!! LOL

Sarah started this thead, then annouced her

This months imaginary symptoms are:

Nausea, extreme hunger & thirst (I can't stop eating, which is not like me at all), constant cramps, for the past two days. Not painful, but constant. Fatigue. Increased sense of smell. REALLY sore and swollen BB's... bought a top on Monday, and now it doesn't fit across the chest!!! Lower back and hip ache... can't think of any other, but will keep you posted. LOL

Celsie. xoxox

Your chart is looking pretty good, Celsie!

BW

Thanks BW - that's very kinda of you to say.

Just replied to you in 6 months + thread.

Celsie. xoxox

This one isn't imaginary....

I've got brown blood in my CM!!! AF isn't due for another 8 days... Please don't let it be AF!!!

Celsie. xoxox

ok feeling sick most afternoons now which was a big sign with DD2....still neg HPTs and still no sign of AF which was same with DD2......

I found bright red blood when checking my cervix this morning... Also feeling a bit crampier today, and feeling nauseous this afternoon...

Could so easily be AF, though - which is way too soon!

BW

Lots more for this thread! I hope you all get your BFPs and it's as lucky a thread as it was for me.

Danni, usually I get really sore breasts on O day and I had nothing until I was about 6-7 weeks pg this time. Might be a good sign?

Hi All,

Celise & Butterfly - for the both of you - I think it sounds like implantation spotting if its too soon for AF, wishing you the best result!!!

Well I am going to officially join this thread now as O came 4 days earlier than expected. Think next month I will start charting if this month. I didn't know it was going to be today, so luckily we DTD last night, so will just have to DTD the next 2 nights for good luck that the egg is caught lol.

Ryn - thanks for the Babydust we all need it every day I think.
    Have a good one.
    Bella xoxox

well, I'm out. The witch found me (after DH got a little excited about another bub). So must have just been my cycle being screwy after IUD removal....

I'm out too, so we can together, katkins.

It's a rather odd AF for me - no pain! But way too heavy to be able to pretend it's implantation at all... kind of upset, very upset about the 8 day LP... But trying so hard to keep positive!

Hopefully acupuncture and getting me to ovulate earlier in this cycle will do the trick, and then there's clomid after that... Each step we take is one step closer to completing the whole puzzle, and the lack of ovulation has pretty much been dealt with.

Good luck to anyone else still hanging in there!

BW

JoDan Guest

Still no AF for me.. CD35... still cramping like AF thorugh tummy and back.. only "real" symptoms though..

test Jo test! I have no illusions of being able to hold out..... I say test! *L*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast