Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To all those in the 2ww - Anyone want to share imaginary symptoms

Default To all those in the 2ww - Anyone want to share imaginary symptoms

Just for fun

I have had headaches and dizzyness (which I have only ever had when pg with ds) crampiness, thirst and feeling yuck. Which would sound pretty promising - if I wan't only 7dpo :-) Oh and almost forgot my boobs are pretty tender (if I poke them enough)

Who else wants to play

OK! cd57 and no O-date for me, but headaches; shivering; bad cough (could be?); excessive hair growth after shaving (I did my legs Saturday night and on Monday I was the hair-monster again); really tender breasts yesterday, so much so that I had to tell DH off and couldn't run - oooh, right one is tender again when I press it; slight nausea in the mornings; easily distracted; running to the loo all the time, though that is to see if AF has arrived; falling asleep at 6pm at night. Can I add craving chocolate, or is that just normal?

I think all of the above can be blamed on coming off caffine as of 10.06.06 - I'm hoping at some point I get better!

Think that's them all LOL. I'm not even TTC, Lord help me when I am!

They sound pretty good - are you sure you aren't ttc :-)

I now have mash potatoes and strawberry jam cravings. It will taste a bit yick, but I really really fancy that right now! Also - funny smells. On Monday there were dentist-smells, now there's a hamster smell in my office. Oooh, I could do mash potatoes-and-strawberries, but that won't be quite the same. And DH will think I've lost the plot.

I'm fairly sure I'm not TTC, DH is in charge of contraception and he's been pretty slack though this cycle so I'm having a blood test tomorrow just to find out where abouts I am in my cycle and what's going on.

Oooh, another one - my breasts have grown an inch this cycle. Although I've not dared measure them since they went up just in case they've gone back down, have to do that tomorrow to make sure when I weigh myself (LOL, weight, measurements and lilac pants are my pregnancy tests right now).

Fingers crossed your symptoms are real too!

Oh I have the smell thing as well!! Wouldn't that be a great surprise if you were pg!

Well, DH can't really put all the blame on me if I am as I've told him I don't know what's going on, so that's good. I'll be so excited! This bub has been a good 21 months in the making for me so I'll be so chuffed!

Oh no - only 3 months until our second wedding anniversary, I better hurry up and finish making DH's gift!

suze375 Guest

Ryn,

LOL at the hamster smell in the office!!!

It is so bizarre the things you feel in the TWW though?? EVERY single month I agonise over exactly the same symptoms, yet still think there is still something different going on.

One of these days I am going to feel different and its going to shock the hell out of me!!! LOL

xx

I am currently in my first ever 2WW. I am only 4DPO but going insane already. Looking for symptons but I am not at that stage yet. How many DPO did you guys get your first symptons?

i have every single symptom ever related with preg and more! my period is still not here and having bfp's and bfn's everywhere.

i will find out in 90 minutes if i am actually preg or not

Ah, this looks like fun...

Well, my temp is up, I feel extremely nauseous to the point where I feel like I need to run to the bathroom, but then I manage to supress the urge to vomit. I'm dizzy and tired. I'm having cramps. And I can't stop eating chocolate... wait, no that's normal. LOL

I like this game!!!

Celsie. xoxox

ktgirl I'm on my first TTW too. I'm about 16DPO i think(who knows whats actually happening). I've done a few HPTs and all -ve. Everytime i read about a symptom, that night i have it. Poor DP thinks i'm a nut job. the last few days its really tender breasts. I guess if you push and pull at them long enought they really do start to hurt! I was so convinced last night that i was pregnant that i got up this morning and did another HPT and got another -ve. So now i'm waiting for AF and everytime i feel sick i just tell myself i'm a head case!

Its all fun. can't wait for the next TTW to drive poor DP up the wall.

I get sore breasts from O-day, and have had them since AT LEAST the 9th of July... but no EWCM so I don't know when O-day was. But otherwise, I only start to get symptoms after about a week or so as I'm not actively looking until I'm "late" - although I no longer know what late is for me as my LP is either 13 days or about 23 days - I've had 2 of the latter, most confusing! I don't normally get nausea or go off alcohol in the middle of a bottle, I hope it was just a bad bottle. I like the odd glass of wine! I also don't normally fall asleep, but then I'm usually taking caffine.

And ow, ****, my breasts/nipples don't usually hurt all by themselves, I usually have to hit them to check they're tender first. Stupid things!

Plus last night my ribs were killing me and DH thinks I'm mad. cd58, officially a longer-than-8-weeks cycle! And I had to get up at 3am for the loo again - I only have to do that when AF's coming or I was a bit drunk the night before, and I've had no alcohol for ages (this happened Monday night/Tuesday morning too). On the plus, my breasts have been larger for 2 weeks now! Yay!

Danni - it's been 2 hours, how was your test? Praying for a positive for you my dear!

I am half way through the TTW...my imaginary symptoms are..
    - senstivity to sounds! I hear EVERYTHING, like I have super powers
    - spotting the other day which I never have, but seeing as though I never spot, I can't be sure if it was a spot or not
    - if i poke my boobs enough they are sensitive too (LOL @ SarahXan)
    - and complete lack of any symptoms really, which means I could be pregnant as I didn't have any symptoms early on when I was pregnant with Al.

...hurry up next week!!

LMAO @ Sunbeam's super powers!!!

NEVER HEARD OF THAT AS BEING A PREGNACY SYMPTOM... except maybe for Superman's Mum. LMAO

Celsie. xoxox

Celsie - its very strange I tell ya!

I also have been cleaning like crazy and started sewing again. I must be pregnant lol

Oh I've got a new symptom - that metalic sucking on a 20c piece taste which is a new one I have never had that before. How is everyone doing in tir tww

Sarah, did you suck a 20c piece so you can say you have a metallic taste in your mouth? I have had that one before, but not after sucking on a coin. I want superpowers too though: maybe the ability to get peed off really easily about my cycle and lack of pregnancy? I think that's a general one though, not even limited to the TWW. Just another two hours and I can start checking the computer obsessively for my blood tests!

Ooops, forgot to add I'm sooo hungry and will have to get myself something as I'm feeling a bit icky now: not good, I don't have money to spend on food at work! I may just sweat it out, but now the headache's coming on, but at least I feel better after lunch. And if I put my fingers on my tummy I feel burnt!

I have experienced all these symptoms too. Although not all in this particular 2ww. Strangely the main one this time is the super-hero sense of smell - driving along the freeway this morning in the middle of nowhere and I can smell KFC as though it is right under my nose.... now this has happened once before in my life.... and I WAS pg! Here's hoping anyways....

damn brain and the nasty tricks it can play on us!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast