Thread: Am I losing My mind?? HELP!

Question Am I losing My mind?? HELP!

Good Morning!!

My husband and I have just started TTC - meaning that we have only DTD 2ce since I stopped the pill - this is my first cycle off the pill!

And I think I am going insane!! I keep feeling different little things and have tender boobs (well tender than b4) and have these twinging feeling in my overies - and I keep thinking to my self "oh my god I could be pregnant!!" but as its my first cycle off the pill and I dont even know when my ovulation period will be I MUST be reading inot things!! I have heard ovulation can be anywhere from 6 days to 14 days and so on - so I thought that I would start straight after AF and keep going - just to be covered.

I cant believe how much I am reading into things that could be nothing!

Does any one else do this as well or been throught loosing their mind while TTC??

Look forward to your responses!!

Hello kafer girl
    I fell preg while i was on the pill! so yes you can fall preg straight away How many days are you into your cycle?

I think it's fairly common to read something in every little sign and symptom once you start TTC - you are just so much more aware of your body that it's so hard to know whether what you are feeling is a 'sign' or whether it's just something that you never paid attention to before.

And it is so frustrating knowing that you've got 'x' amount of days before you can find out!

I'd say just relax, but it's so easy to say and much harder to do!! You're definitely not alone though!

Sending you lots of sticky vibes and good luck!

Kel 84 - Im a bit new to all this cycle stuff so I hop ethis is correct - The start of my cycle is the forst day of AF yes? If I am correct then I am 10 days in. Sorry if this si wrong! Still learning!!

Suse - Im glad to know that I am not the only one that reads into things! I think that because I am so excited about starting to try and that I want it to happen so bad I am reading alot inot things and as you siad I am far more aware of what my body is doing that I am probably noticing things that I never would have before.
    Thanks for the vibes! Ill take all I can!!

Good luck Kafer_Girl!! I'm at the other end of the road right now (4 days overdue), and my DP laughed at me yesterday when I was running around cleaning stuff and said that I must finally be nesting, maybe I'll go into labour soon. He just said maybe you're nesting, or maybe you're just self-analysing absolutely everything... (He was right, and I still haven't gone into labour... hee hee!)

Don't worry if you're reading into things, it's only a problem if it starts to stress you out!

it takes a bit to get used charting but yeah day one is the fisrt day of AF. 10 days would be too early to be preg but it's good that you can feel little changes here and there I am the same I feel things all the time it's so confusing but goodluck! The best advice I can give is relax and it will happen

Kel, I notice that when I am not on the pill, the extra hormones in my body make me think I am constantly pregnant. I feel pregnant when I am ovulating and then all the way through until af arrives. Hopefully, you will figure out what your body is doing. It's a good idea to either chart your symptoms or even write them in a diary like I do, so I know what means what at what time!!! TTC is a very fun but crazy stressful process. Good luck!

Thanks all!
    I knew in my mind that I couldnt have been UTD just yet! I was just hoping that I was! Pleanty of trying still to come and fingers crossed that in the next little while that I will have great news!!
    Thanks for all the advice - its great to hear form other ppl on their experiances!
    Sending out heaps of baby dust to eveyone!!

I think its mandatory to go a little crazy when you're TTC! My first cycle I swore I could feel something the day after the IUI! LOL!

Yep, 10 days into your cycle would be a bit too early, I'm not sure you would have ovulated yet. But its good to know what your body feels like before ovulation and all that. Hope you get your soon!

Thanks Leasha!

Im lucky that I have been busy at work at the moment - so days are flying by! I oftern find my thoughts turning to bubs and things and it can consume alot of time!!

I am pretty busy up till x-mas time so maybe that will make the days fly by and i will have some great news b4 I know it!

Good luck on your testing Leasha!! I hope it all goes well!
    Good luck to eveyone else as well! Fingers and toes crossed for all of you!