Thread: Am I Pregnant!!!

trina2311 Guest

Default Am I Pregnant!!!

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 8 weeks. I had my period on the 21 Dec 07 - 27 Dec 07. It wasn't due until the 29th Dec 07. My periods are usually irregular. It is now a week later and I have started bleeding again. Is this normal. Could I be pregnant??? PLEASE HELP ME???

Is it actually bleeding or just spotting? It isn't unusual to get some spotting midcycle but seen as you have only just had your AF maybe you should go see a DR. Is there anything else that has changed like coming off the Pill or anything?

Sorry i couldn't be much help!

Have you had any bad cramping (more than usual with AF) with the bleeding? Have you done a HPT? It is probably worth seeing a GP just for peace of mind, then you will know for sure.

trina2311 Guest

It is reddish brown bleeding. I went off the pill 4 months ago. Have been getting period like cramps at the bottom of my stomach.

Have you passed any clots? I would go see a GP just to be on the safe side. If you are pregnant and having cramps and bleeding it is important to get checked out.

trina2311 Guest

Have not passed any clots but the blood is now like having an actual period. Am going to see a doctor tomorrow. Did a pregnancy test this afternoon and it was negative but I dont know whether it would be showing up yet.