Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Antonia Ruhl

ann Guest

Lisa sounds good.

We are going down to Melbourne in a few weeks time. Antonia said she wants us on the tonics for a few weeks before seeing her, and then she wants to do a few therapies for DH and I in one day, aslo wants to do some hypnotherapy on us to let all the hurt of past IVF failures.

Hey I'm ready for a go. I must say never been hypnotised before, I hope I don't get a case of the giggles. Hee Hee

Ann

i will be wacthing your prorgress VERY clsoely guys... im introgued!

Hi ladies,
    Just posted for the first time on another thread but have been reading all the things you have said about Antonia and she sounds amazing. Just wondering does she treat women who can only use IVF. (In my case i have no tubes!!) also where in melbourne is she?.

Thanx

Loula,

Hi there. She will see you to make an assessment as to whether she can help you or not. Some of the women are doing ivf and seeing her but others (like me) are seeing her without having to go through ivf. Ive been ttc for about 7 months since my loss last year and I thought id see her straight up rather than going to the dr's and getting tested etc etc. She is in Collins Street in the CDB. She also has a website you can look at if you want more information. Her business is called natural stress therapy so you can google it and get the address. If you want more info please let me know.

Ann - the therapy is very intense and unlike anything ive experienced, and dont worry you wont get the giggles its not like what you see on tv!

jodestar Guest

Hello

I will be watching this thread very closely indeed.

I wonder what her take home baby rate is compared to that of THe Ruth Sharkey Clinic (The Baby Maker). DH and I have just started to use her herbs and time will only tell.

She has told us that it generally takes about 6 to 9 months to achieve a pregnancy on the herbs but there really is no hard or fast rule.

Cheers

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Guys I'm going to be moving this to General Conception, simply because it isn't about ART anymore!

Hi ladies,

On my 4th cycle with Antonia - I am now pregnant! I had an early pg failure in September (Ant said my body wasnt ready then), but now I have a little miracle growing inside me. THe drs told me to start looking into IVF, as my first pg was ectopic and I had to have surgery to remove the pg and they took my right tube also. With one tube down and almost a year gone since the ep - my drs were urging me to go and get tested and start ivf. I refused - thankgod! And now here I am. She is an amazing woman and has so much to offer couples who are having trouble concieving. Yes her methods are not traditional and the herbs taste terrible, but for me it has all been worth it. So if you have been having some ttc trouble, then maybe go and and see her for a first consult, no obligation.

A very happy mummyto be,
    Lisa

Hi Lisa,

What fantastic news! Congratulations.....

Antonia sounds amazing, gives hope to many other people wanting to be parents desperately. I wanted a friend of mine to try 'alternative' methods but she won't. I don't want to push her, but I will tell her about your success. (She has had alot of goes on IVF, has been trying to get pg for 10 yrs)

Joolshere,

Congrats on your pg too sweety!

IKWYM about not wanting to pressure your gf - but sometimes its worth being a bit more aggresive with your advice. The one thing that I love about Antonia is that if she cant help you she will turn you away or tell you to come back in 6months to see if your ready then. There are many women seeing her who do ivf also, and one woman I met on Wed did 14 IVF cycles and is now only seeing Antonia. She can always have one consult and ask q's etc and then take it from there. Good luck to your friend, I hope she gets her much wanted bub soon.

Lisa

maggie Guest

Hi girls

to you who are still seeing antonia, i wish you so much luck.. we have now had our DS after seeing her, and we will be going back to see if baby number 2 will come as well.. good luck

healing hands Guest

Hi

hope this email finds you well. I am so excited about your story.
    i wish you and your DH so much happiness.
    we have been trying to conceive for 8 yrs now and NOTHING!
    i have PCOS and am insulin resistant. although we havent been very serious
    about conceiving, we have been having unprotected intercourse and never fallen pregnant. Time has come and we both desperately want to have a little cherub.
    Im 32 and timing is not on my side. I would love to see this miracle lady Antonio however I live in Perth. I guess we could take her tonics and then plan a trip to Melb.
    Is there any chance you could give me some contact details for her?

thanks for your time. Love and light to your family...........keep smiling

Ivana

Hi HH, if you google Antonia Ruhl or Natural stress therapy (thats her clinic name. she is in collins St and has seen a lady from Qeensland from BB maybe she will know more about how she went about it. i try and track her down as i havnt seen her for a while.

Good luck

Hello girls,
    I found this thread googling Antonia. I have an appt. with her the week after next and I was wondering what exactly is her "energy work"? She has been recommended to me by 2 different acquaintances and checking on google I have mostly read good things. However, there was one post from the Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Victoria which conducted a formal hearing in March 2007. Has anyone seen her since? I notice that the last post in this thread is from January 2007. I am quite excited about seeing her and willing to give it a go...
    Thanks!

babywom Guest

Red face Babywom

Hi Ladies, I am new to this site and was just reading these old threads and wondering if there has been further success with Antonia. I had a bottle of her tonic last yr and at the time could only afford 1 bottle. 5 wks after finnishing bottle I fell preg but m/c at 8 wks. Just started ttc and on treatment with her again in Nov 07 but so far nothing. Now on 2nd lot of tonic & pills which will be finnished end of April. I would really appreciate some feedback (of any sort) as I'll be needing to make a decision soon as to whether to keep trying this treatment or not.

Me:43 (DS 12) DH:48
    ttc: 2 yrs, m/c '07 8 wks

I tried with Antonia for over 8 months and had no success.

I could not afford to keep up with the treatment at the the time.

i also found her to be a little inconsistent with prescribing herbs then asking me what she had given me, then changing her mind but did feel the power of her buzzing

She is am amazing lady who if nothing else lifted my spirits.

I hope she is able to help you with her treatment

My hairdressers sister ( I know, I know ) but seriously my hairdressers sister was TTC for two years (after having her first child) and she went to see Antonia and after 2 months she fell pregnant. She had her little boy 1 month prem and he is about 5 months old now? (mmm I'll have to ask how old he's turned exactly, and book an appointment for a very overdue haircut ! ) Anyway that's my knowledge of Antonia.

Babywom - I went and saw Antonia a few months ago and after chatting for a while she sent us away (hubby came as well) without herbs telling us that she thinks that we will have another child, but to stop taking my temperature in the mornings and trying to hard etc... She did not charge me for the appointment. I found her highly professional and she definitely radiates energy - I came away quite inspired.
    I have since had a laparoscopy a week ago (I decided to go down the conventional medical path for my own piece of mind), nothing was found, I am healthy and ready, so let's see what the future brings
    I don't know whether this helps you... Best of luck whichever way you decide to go

Hi ladies,

Thought id give everyone an update.. I did get pg and had my beautiful daughter last August. I still see Antonia for other health and life issues, and she continues her good work. I know some people havn't had success with her, and I also know many that have. Sometimes it takes longer for some people than others, and more is involved.

Penny - she often send people away if they dont need her help, she did that with someone I know and then the girl got pg on her own a few months later.

Babywom - have you asked Antonia how long she thinks it might take? Some people have success after a few months and for others it takes longer. She will give you honest advice if you ask her directly.

My SIL is going there atm and has been seeing her for about 6months, but its her DH thats the prob, no sperm count, so now they are about to embark on intensive sessions (3 per week for 1hr) for him (she says she can help clear the blockage), but they figure its worth it to try this, as 3 months of intensive sessions will cost less than 1 round of IVF, and is less invasive and less stressful.

Personally, I think the world of her and her treatment.
    Good luck with whichever path you choose,
    Lisa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast