Thread: Anyone on the TTC journey who needs cheering up?!

goldilocks Guest

Default Anyone on the TTC journey who needs cheering up?!

For all you lovely ladies on the frustrating TTC journey who maybe feeling a little down and out about the whole thing (myself included! ](*,) ), here is a list of things that will make you feel good!

I was feel sorry for myself this morning and needed some cheering up. This definitely put a smile on my dial and I hope it will do the same for all of you :flower:

Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one... IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD!

1. Falling in love.

2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.

3. A hot shower.

4. No lines at the supermarket.

5. A special glance.

6. Getting mail.

7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.

8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.

9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.

10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.

11. Chocolate milkshake (or vanilla or strawberry!)

12. A bubble bath.

13. Giggling.

14. A good conversation.

15. The beach.

16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.

17. Laughing at yourself.

18. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.

19. Running through sprinklers.

20. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

21. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.

22. Laughing at an inside joke.

23. Friends.

24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.

25. Waking up and realising you still have a few hours left to sleep.

26. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).

27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.

28. Playing with a new puppy.

29. Having someone play with your hair.

30. Sweet dreams.

31. Hot chocolate.

32. Road trips with friends.

33. Swinging on swings.

34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.

35. Making chocolate chip cookies.

36. Having your friends send you home-made cookies.

37. Holding hands with someone you care about.

38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.

39. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.

40. Watching the sunrise.

41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.

42. Knowing that somebody misses you.

43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.

44. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.

And here's one I want to add:

45. Knowing that you WILL fall pregnant when the time is right!

Truckloads of dust: :bdust: to all!!!

Lots of love,
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

good luck goldilocks.........i hope this is your month. \/

thank you for that

today has been the worst day of my journey---i have hot rock bottom and certainly not coping anymore

goldilocks Guest

Thanks girls, it definitely eases the burden having like-minded souls to go through this with. :flower: Nothing worse than feeling like you're the only one feeling so awful! I've only been on the TTC journey for a couple of months so I can hardly complain. I'm sure it'll take a lot longer yet but just knowing that there's support here has been so so wonderful :lovebb:

Danni, I'm so sorry to hear that. Cheer up, hon!!! :hugs: I have been reading your posts and know that you've been trying for a long time. You are such an amazing person with a beautiful soul O The support you give all the other girls is absolutely fantastic.

I wasn't lying when I said that you WILL fall pregnant when the time is right. I'm sure that your day will come very soon so keep your chin up and keep on trying!

Lots of love and :bdust:
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

oh gee thanks for making me cry!

i really appreciate your kind words though...its words like those that make me go on and know that i do deserve to be a mother some day.

How amazing we are. I hit bottom every month when AF arrives but a couple of days later I am positive again - ready for another month of torture. Everyone says to me "your day will come". I say I hope its soon. I am sick of waiting.

I have been reading your posts to Danni, cheer up it will happen. My sister inlaw is recently pregnant, after 3 years of trying - they had given up hope. At least you have time on your side, you are only 21 !!!!!!!

goldilocks Guest

Oh no! I wanted to make you smile, not cry, Danni! #-o

You absolutely deserve to be a mummy. I just know that you and your DH will make amazing parents when the time comes :smt023

I hear ya, Sammy...I'm sick of waiting too! ](*,) It is terrible how we do this to ourselves every month (I must stop looking at my FF chart 10 times every day 8-[ ). I guess it just goes to show how much we want to be mummies. At least our bubs will know that they were VERY much wanted and the lengths that we went to bring them into our lives!

And you're soooo right...Danni, you're only a spring chicken so you have tons of time ahead of you to make bubs! I know you've probably heard that a million times before and it's probably not what you want to hear when you've already been trying for a little while. But just remember that it's a wonderful thing to have time on your side

Let's hope and pray for lots of soon!!!

Lots of love,
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Hear Hear goldilocks.

Danni you are amazing and a huge thankyou for all your support.

Thanks for that, Goldilocks. I've been feeling pretty flat the last week, but your list really did make me smile.

Hope you're right about the last point - fingers crossed we'll see lots of BFPs very soon!

XXXX

Lizzie33 Guest

Thankyou Goldilocks - you are such support to all of us...you will be a wonderful mum one day soon! O

goldilocks Guest

Allie, I'm so glad it made you smile...so happy to know that I could improve someone else's day! Sending lots and lots of :bdust: your way!

Brooke, don't be silly...you have every right to be impatient in wanting your BFP, even though you've already been blessed with your DD! I'm sure no matter how many little ones we have, we'll always be just an impatient when TTC another one! 8-[ I hope you get your BFP very very soon \/

Thanks Mindy, I will try my little heart out to be the very best mummy that I can be!!! I'm sure you will be an amazing mummy too and I wish you all the very best on your TTC journey :flower:

Danni, I hope you're feeling more positive today At least it's the weekend and I read that you have a holiday in Bali to look forward to next week! Make sure you have a fantastically relaxing holiday and enjoy the quality time with you DH :smt057

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! :smt039

Lots of love,
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Thanks Golilocks!!! You really made my day! I feel like everyone around me are getting BFP's, so I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself at the moment as well. It's just nice to stop sometimes to look at the simple joys in life.

Thanks again, sprinkling some :bdust: dust: your way.

jleigh

ME 25 :smt057 DH 25
    Married: Sept '05
    TTC #1