Thread: Chinese Herbalist

Default Chinese Herbalist

This may have ben asked before but I just wanted to gather some other peoples experiences with Chinese herbalist as an aid to fertility. Either on here or in an email [email protected]
    Thanks my journey with a herbalist has just begun.

Anyone?

My TCM journey has only just started too. Acupuncture and herbal concoction. (YUCKY!!!)
    Not sure how it will pan out for me, but I am feeling positive having taken some action.
    I posted a thread http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=32951 and got a couple of positive responses.
    Hope it works out for the both of us, and we have BFP's very very soon.
    Good Luck hon!!
    xo

Hi India,

Just wanted to let you know I have been having acupuncture & taking chinese herbs for the past 12 months.
    Dh & I have been TTC for 5 yrs now - I have a son from my first marriage, but caught an infection when I had an emergency ceasar that damaged my tubes and weakened my uterine lining.

We have done 4 IVF attempts - no luck as yet, but saught the help of the acupuncture & herbs to improve my egg quality, keep DH's sperm as healthy as it can be, and to improve the thickness of my lining so as the implantation can occur.
    The difference in results since having the acupuncture & herbs is amazing... my egg quality last IVF was 100% better than the previous times, and my lining was improved by 50%... an excellent result!!!
    The doctors at the IVF clinic were sceptical that my alternative treatment would really make any difference, but they all admitted they couldn't believe the difference once the results spoke for themselves!!!
    I can't rave enough about the acupuncture & herbs... and wouldn't be without them now.... they way I look at it, everything helps, so why not try it & find the results for yourself?!!
    If nothing else, the acupuncture treatments will help with the stress that TTC brings!

There has been many many threads about acupuncture & herbs in the Long Time TTC and AC thread... if you pop in over there and search it you will find heaps of posts to read!!

Good Luck

Holly
    xxx

Thankyou both so much for your responses. I am not yet having acupucnture but beleive that will happen in time. I dont have a spleen so the herbalist is wokring on regulating my sytems and re distributing the work load so to speak and then we jump full into fertility stuff. I haven't heard so much about and like you said anything to help is worth a go i wish you both the best of luck!

HI India,
    I am just about to consult a naturpath that does chinese herbs and acupunc - I have also just started to work for a Chiroprator not the twist and crunch kind the gentle adjuster with no twisting or crunching - I have noticed a remarked improvement. I have been told that chiropractic work does help- its proved good so far - i have always suffered badly with period pain (3days per months) but since my boss has been working on me i have had 3pain free periods. My boss works on freeing the nerves so that everything down there works to its optimum level. Makes sense when you think about it - your whole nervous system is contected from our brains through our spines and out to the organs - if the nerves are not free you are not getting the proper use from your organs and this is how chiropractic helps but if you are going to do it make sure you get a gentle chiro one that uses the activator, thompson drop table and works on the muscles to detect bad joints etc never go to a twister or cruncher. I am going to try the herb and acupunc as well - what the hell it can't hurt me.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you !!