Thread: DH feels like a piece of meat ...

Default DH feels like a piece of meat ...

hahahahah - i have to laugh because it is usually the female who complains about this.. But yesterday he told me he feels like a piece of meat and that I dont really want him i just want his little swimmers ..

in a way its true i guess.... but hey its what i need to get the job done right !!!!!

He has made me feel slightly concious now about trying to get some..... what do i do................

lol i am in the same boat as you. My man is telling me to dress up sexy for him so we can have a bit of fun lol so maybe you should try something like that. he will get some more enjoyment out of it and you wont have to feel bad

I sort of do that anyway hehehehe so now i feel like if i get one of my get-ups on he will think it is just to trick him into it. hahahahaha

BUT YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO .................

lol hes a male! haha i think he would only be thinking of one thing LOL

Talking

TRUE - Once is in front of them hahahahahaha

Thanks

and i hope your TTC is a short journey....

Quote Originally Posted by meegm View Post
    he told me he feels like a piece of meat and that I dont really want him i just want his little swimmers..
    LOL mine feels the exact same thing! It been like pullin teeth to get him into bed cause her says I only want him for making babies

Talking

I am so with you Twin sister, it is my ovulation time and now i gotta get him in to bed like ASAP..... rolleyes:

and i dont like my chances - the poor chook is feeling used.....

thanks meegm, same to you good luck lol

My DH said once (and only once because he KNOWS what is good for him ) that he felt like a sperm donor. I admit it has now been close to 4 years of TTC (with some *hiccups* along the way) but to get through the difficult times of ovulation I made a deal. We make sure that we don't just DTD around ovulation. I make sure that it is frequent throughout the cycle to show that I really do enjoy it with him all the time (even when it is just for fun) and that I don't just want him for his sperm.

We also had a long chat where he was reminded that he wants a baby just as much as I do and to get that there are certain *requirements*. Since Caitlyn there has not been a peep of complaint because he REALLY wants a baby to bring home.

Thumbs up

Hi Michelle,

Thanks I might have to have the "Chat" myself....

I tend to not be very sympathetic with DH when he goes on like that. I have told him straight that the worst he has to go through in all this is an orgasm. Whereas I will have been, and will be even more, poked and prodded, injected, probably inseminated on a table and finally, if all goes well, go through morning sickness then labour. So in all, his is not such a raw deal!
    Last edited by Loveinamist; September 24th, 2006 at 01:09 AM. Reason: late night grammar problems!

Sasika Guest

My poor darling knows how to play it... but he does say the same thing ..Sperm donor- with a happy smile. He is very proud though of how many he can make...and that he's always ready. I feel like I exploiting him for a good cause! Even when he is very tired from work he still has that extra bit of energy for love making with me. My DH has been working 7 days a week for over a year now with only a handful of days off, we miss each other a lot and its a real effort sometimes to be on the same wavelength.
    Hoping the lovely Ms Follicle and Sir Swimmer meet up and do the foxtrot real soon.
    sigh and fingers crossed

I really hope we arrange that dinner dance this cycle- how good would that be!!!

share the love with each other...
    Last edited by Sasika; September 24th, 2006 at 09:53 AM. Reason: just had to say why..DH is so tired

My DH was the same. The first month or so was fine but then it seemed to be a bit harder and he was obviously frustrated that we couldn't just "do it" - no more quickies in the shower or against a wall (sorry girls if that's TMI!!). Had to be in bed, him on top etc. Started to feel as if I was begging him each month which just made me resentful as if I was the only one wanting a baby. So, like Michelle, we had a "chat" too. Tried to keep to bd'ing at the right times but a bit of spontenaety the rest of the time. He was great after we talked it through and I'm sure if it weren't for his, ah, determination last time round, we wouldn't have conceived - to be honest, I was just a bit tired and over it but he knew it was the right time and persevered. Needless to say, now that we've seen our beautiful little blob on an ultrasound it makes all the "routine" of bd'ing worthwhile! you get to see your own little blob soon!

Congrats Lulu, and i hope i will be getting some congrats soon also....

Havnt had the chat yet - weve both been sick and i really havnt been in the mood anyway HA!

I hope you have a H&H pregnancy.....