Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: did cramping = BFP?

Default did cramping = BFP?

Hi..

Well I know that I am only 5 DPO and probably too early to even tell but yesterday and today I have been getting an aching.. like I guess would AF cramps would be like.. I am one of the lucky ones I guess that dont experience AF cramping so this has really got me thinking, especially since AF is not due until mid of next week!

The cramps have been bearable through the uterus area, I had a stitch like pain today for maybe an hr around my hip/uterus area.. but mainly just an ache.. makes me feel like I always need to pee..

Has anyone had this sort of cramps that turned in to BFP? How early did it start?

I am starting to think that my body is playing nasty tricks on me and making up for all the years that I had never had any cramps! And be4 you start to think I am just another stresser in the TWW! I aint, I am very positive about whatever the outcome will be next week, just curious..

Hi Veronica, I too have never had cramping at AF time. I did get a few days of cramping and stiches in the days leading up to when I expected AF to arrive, and it turned out I am pregnant! I dont remember how many DPO it would have been that I got the cramps though.

hopefully your body isnt playing tricks on you and you get a BFP very soon!

Good luck.

Karina, thanks for your reply.. makes me feel a little bit positive.. I guess the next few days are going tell me whats going on.. wish you could just know now!!

How bout the other girls out there... any sorta cramping in TWW that led to BFP?

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ngala,

I had cramping (nothing like af though) it was light cramping from day 3 to 6 i think it was and i was pregnant!!! Unfortunatley i lost my little one 2 weeks ago but i i hope you are preggas and everything works out nicely for you.

Cindy

I had a stitch like pain after and a burning ache around 5-7dpo which was around implantation. The cramping starting at probably 10dpo. Hope it ends up being a good sign for you!

Cindy - sorry to hear that your lost your baby a few weeks ago.. it must have been real tough. Thanks for your reply tho, hopefully my feeling is a BFP in the making.

Saram - a burning ache hey? How did that feel or was it just a weird feeling you were getting? Mine is just a weird feeling today, just a small ache.

What are ppl's definition of what a cramp is? Is it just a feeling that is always there or does it get more intense at times? Sorry I must sound silly.. just never had AF cramps!

LOL Veronica, I am the total opposite, I always get cramping on O and then on and off until AF, but when I am pg I never get a single twinge. It is so different for everybody, but I hope that because this is different to your 'normal', that we might be seeing an announcement soon. Just don't test too early and dissapoint yourself.

Well I am hoping that because this is not 'normal' for me that it means that an announcement is just a week away! and not just my body being horrible

I am planning to test in 6 days so hopefully I wont cave earlier! Just need to try and make time fly by quicker...

I had bad cramping around 11 DPO that was a BFP when I tested on 12 DPO. Now 31.5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngala View Post
    Hi..

Well I know that I am only 5 DPO and probably too early to even tell but yesterday and today I have been getting an aching.. like I guess would AF cramps would be like.. I am one of the lucky ones I guess that dont experience AF cramping so this has really got me thinking, especially since AF is not due until mid of next week!

The cramps have been bearable through the uterus area, I had a stitch like pain today for maybe an hr around my hip/uterus area.. but mainly just an ache.. makes me feel like I always need to pee..

Has anyone had this sort of cramps that turned in to BFP? How early did it start?

I am starting to think that my body is playing nasty tricks on me and making up for all the years that I had never had any cramps! And be4 you start to think I am just another stresser in the TWW! I aint, I am very positive about whatever the outcome will be next week, just curious..

jja - did you have any cramping before it got real bad at 11 DPO? How bout in other cycles?

Is it possible for implanation to happen so early or is it the norm to have implanatation around 7-10dpo? My ache started at 4dpo after some pinkish cm..

I had cramps before my period was due, which meant me think that we weren't successful that month. Then my period was late and then BFP. Hopefully it will be a BFP for you

Kirsty77 Guest

I also had cramps with both pregnancies at about 5dpo till after AF was due.

Well my achy feeling has gone and now I am left with just a funny feeling and some little niggles here and there.. I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

thanks for the replies ladies

Good luck veronica, your chart is looking fab!

Kirsty77 Guest

Not long now till you test!! I'm going to keep checking in on you!LOL!

i had pulling type pains from 5dpo - you never know....

Well my cramps are definity gone today.. just tired atm and got a horrible taste in my mouth.. I just wanna test and see what I get, but I know it'll be a BFN right now as it is most likely too early!

Only time will tell...... good luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast