Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: did cramping = BFP?

clare076 Guest

Hi Veronica
    I am right where you are about now. 5DPO, cramping, stitch pain, nausea, sore throat all started around 2DPO. I also had some very very light spotting last night and today (never ever happened before), going off my other pregnancies I am feeling the same way.

I have also looked at your chart and it's a big call but I reckon you will get a +ve in a few more days.

Make sure you update
    Clare

Hi Clare!!

We can wait this out together! When are you due to test??

My cramp/ache is gone and left with occassional sharp pains.. My little bit of pinkish CM only was on one wipe, nothing else!

clare076 Guest

Hi Veronica
    I am only 5DPO today, so shouldn't really be testing for at least another week, however I did get a positive with Max at 8DPO. I have bought some cheapie tests from woolworths, so will probably start testing Monday. (I cant help myself)

I only got a very small amount of pinkish CM on the toilet paper as well, but I have never had that before, pregnant or non pregnant cycles. That alone makes me think AF is coming but I have had this stitch like pain before, twice in fact. I would be totally surprised if it turned out I wasn't pregnant but time will tell.

Clare - how long have you had the stitch like pain?? Ooh sounds promising for you

clare076 Guest

Umm, probably started Tuesday I think. I know I started feeling sick Saturday night but put that down to being tired. Have felt sick right through to now. I have found certain smells are really upsetting my tummy, like cooked eggs, meat and I went out to collect the chook eggs and was nearly sick from the smell of the hay! The cramping has been going since Sunday and seems to be getting more intense. I also never get any PMS symptoms so anything like this is totally out of character for me.

The only thing is because I only lost Max 4 weeks ago, I am wondering whether it is just all related to the hormones of that. Although my HCG was back to zero.

Yeh I saw that in your signature.. really sorry for the loss.

But if your HCG levels have gone down to zero then your new symptoms would most likely be for a new pgncy! Especially the smells! I havent gotten anything like that yet.. just the accassionaly waves of nausea and disgusting taste in mouth. I am really bloated atm... just so many of these symptoms could be a sign of pgncy or it could just be my usual bodily functions! except the nausea and cramps - never get anything like that and my extreme tiredness as been pretty bad.

clare076 Guest

We're going to have to start our own little buddy group

I wouldn't have thought it would be "leftovers" as it has been so nicely referred to, but I pretty much went from having Shelby and only having one post partum cycle, then being pregnant with Max, then losing him, to now so I don't really know what to think.

I know I am going to feel really stupid if it turns out I am not pregnant, ok maybe not stupid but surprised. It would just be really nice to finish off this year with something positive. KWIM. I would love to go to my genetic counselling appointment next friday and say "yeah well, to bad I am already preggo"

Is this your first cycle charting? You are having a very nice rise in temps post ovulation and with the spotting at 4DPO I really think you are in with a good chance.

Where abouts in Perth are you?

Thanks This is the second cycle charting.. so still all really new but I am getting the hang of it! I am up north in Merriwa - what about you?

I guess you will just have to wait and see whay happens. I hope that the next week flys by nice and quickly and all your symptoms get stronger and stronger and you get that !!

clare076 Guest

Well hopefully after this cycle you wont need to get the hang of it for another 9 months .

I am in Gidgegannup. Not much here but me and the chooks.

Hopefully we will both be graduating to the pregnancy threads next week
    Good luck

My ache is back... its only on one side, the side i got my stitch the other day and I am feeling really sorry for myself today *sigh*

clare076 Guest

Seriously your chart looks awesome. If it were me I would be testing already but I am a POAS aholic. I think I have bummed out. My temp dipped slightly yesterday and remained the same today. I still have some very light spotting, not a heap but it is really unusual for me. So now I am hoping AF just arrives soon, so these cramps and nausea would bugger off.

I will be stalking you and waiting for that BFP.

Thanks Clare for thinking my chart looks good... I was actually starring at it all day, just wanting something to jump out at me and slap me in the face LOL

Are you able to give me a link to your chart? I would love to check it out...

clare076 Guest

I have no idea how to put the link in, how do I do that?

If you can tell me how, once I get Shelby into bed I will do it.

clare076 Guest

I think I did it! Current chart looks disgraceful, thats why I really think I am out. I just haven't had a significant rise especially in comparison to the previous chart (conceived Max) We didn't chart when we TTC Shelby.

WOW you got a +ve on 8dpo!! Thats awesome... I would still be positive about your chart for this cycle.. Your temp dip could be implantation.. just gotta wait and see what happens over the next few days but all your sounds sound promising!! Unless there is something nasty going around Perth that we both caught LOL

By any chance.. are you getting aches at the very top of your legs - like the bit where the top of your legs meet your hips?

clare076 Guest

Yeah it was a strong positive as well, however there is still debate about my o date on that one. If you have a look I think we last bd 5 days before FF's predicted o date. So either it's wrong or DP has super swimmers. lol. We had BT/scans but because Max had triploidy my hormone levels were all wrong and he was measuring a lot smaller than normal.

I really am not not to confident about my chart, but this stitch pain just wont leave me alone. I was thinking possible implantation especially with the spotting, I am working nights tonight, so temp wont be taken at normal time tomorrow but will wait and see.
    If it's implantation I would expect it to jump soon.

Oops, forgot to say, I haven't had the aches so far, but I think it was with Shelby that I got them. I was jogging 5km a day at the time so hard to say if it was related to that or pregnancy
    Last edited by clare076; November 10th, 2006 at 04:52 PM.

I hope that it will jump up for you soon too!

Thanks for the info on the aches.. I just hope its not my body playing nasty nasty tricks on me.. the ache is more on left side so hoping its an egg getting nice and cozy in there!

Does cramps = BFP?!?!

YES IT DOES!! I tested this morning 10dpo and get a line, its a faint line but it is still there!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast